Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis

Go down

Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis Empty Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:04 pm

Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis

Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis NB-214588-636398725015977300

Editor Mustafa Saad - Friday 1 September

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
warned Sadn threshold Razavi Ibrahim key, Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari , Friday, from "new threats , " he said it could affect the Iraqis in the event of prejudice to the unity of their country, stressing that " the " recent victories in Iraq achieved through national unity path.

" The recent victories of the Iraqi people in the face of the Takfir terrorist groups have been the result of national unity in this country, " Fars news agency quoted the president as saying during a meeting with Jaafari in Mashhad . "If this unity is compromised, the achievements will also disappear, And then the Iraqi people will face new threats. "

"In the early days of the emergence and expansion of Iraq, some in Iraq and even in Iran thought that America could defeat this group, but the past years have shown that threats can be met by relying on youth forces and using internal energies," he said.

"The deep love that the Iranian and Iraqi people have for the people of the House has established a broad possibility of communication between the two peoples," he said. "This possibility has doubled the responsibility of the Iranian and Iraqi governments to facilitate the travel of visitors and enhance their security.

LINK

Jaafari warns of "new threats" to Iraqis 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum