Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns

Go down

Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns Empty Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:56 pm

Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns

Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns NB-214595-636398799640073229

Friday 1 September

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
MP on the coalition of state law, Abbas al-Bayati , Friday, that the last year of the life of parliament will be the year of election campaigns not announced with distinction, while he stressed that laws of a political nature and the other touch the emotions of the citizen will be the priority in the last legislative year.

Al-Bayati said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The House of Representatives and with the entry of the last legislative year, as it seems that the laws that will have priority are laws of a political nature, such as the law of provincial elections and elections of the Council of Representatives and the Electoral Commission," noting that " Coming or continuing postponement as a result of incompatibility. "

He said al - Bayati, that " the integration of the ministries law is a technical law is not related to any political things , and though it has been postponed for lack of consensus around it and believe that the same fate would be for many other controversial laws , " pointing to the "parliament with the approaching end of the line, the laws Of the political nature, in addition to some laws touching the emotions of the citizen will receive the attention of politicians for electoral reasons. "

"All the laws, opinions and directions will be based on the ballot boxes and the other on the street, so this year will be sending electoral messages from politicians and political forces that they are seeking to serve," al-Bayati said. People and worked for their service. "

The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-JubouriOn July 4, 2017, he promised to find "important" legislation during the last year of the Council's term, which he said was in the interests of Iraq , while calling on Iraqis to join together for the purpose of "preserving the blood of Zakiah".

LINK

Al-Bayati: The last year of parliament will be the year of unannounced election campaigns 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum