Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq

Go down

The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq Empty The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:32 pm

The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq

The Arab League describes the liberation of Nineveh as an "important victory" and calls for maintaining the unity of Iraq NB-214636-636399416230621570

Editor Mustafa Saad - Saturday 2 September

Alsumaria News / Baghdad ,
welcomed the Arab League on Saturday, liberation of the province of Nineveh , from the control of the organization "Daesh", describing it as "important victory", as called for maintaining the unity of Iraq and to move forward with the reconstruction of its cities.

"We welcome the liberation of the city of Tal Afar and Nineveh province in Iraq," Arab League Secretary General Ahmed Aboul Gheit said in a statement published by the Egyptian newspaper "Al-Youm Al-Sabe ". He congratulated the leadership, government and people of Iraq on "achieving this important victory over organizing the terrorist And paving the way to restore the Iraqi state control over the entire national territory and defeat the groups of terrorism and extremism once and for all. "

Aboul Gheit said "the sacrifices and great efforts made by the Iraqi army over the past period, which resulted in the achievement of tangible victories on the organization of Daash was the most prominent liberation of the city of Mosul ."

He pointed out that "the importance of the coming period to build on these victories and work strongly to promote cohesion among all components of the Iraqi people to ensure the restoration of full security and stability in Iraq, and maintain the territorial integrity of Iraq, and take into account the interests of all its people, And the return of displaced persons to their areas of origin. "

The commander-in-chief of the armed forces Haider al-Abadi announced, on Thursday, "victory" to liberate Tal Afar and Nineveh province from the grip of the organization, "Dahesh" in full, while addressing the elements of the organization, saying, "Wherever you are, we are coming for liberation."

LINK
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum