Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Is it too late to purchaseIQD?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tamharris

PostSubject: Is it too late to purchaseIQD?   Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Please forgive my naivete if this is a silly question. I am just learning about IQD, RV, etc. In somebody's honest opinion, is it too late to purchase IQD from a reputable source, if I am able to complete the transaction (online) sometime today?

Don't know if it's OK to mention the source here?

Any input or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

The source communicated to me this morning (via email) that the IQD has NOT RV'd yet.

Thanks, in advance, for any feedback.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevinweise

PostSubject: Re: Is it too late to purchaseIQD?   Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:16 pm

dinarbanker.com
silvergreetings.com
thecurrencyvault.com
even ebay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vanillabean

PostSubject: Re: Is it too late to purchaseIQD?   Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:25 pm

If you purchase with Dinarinc.com you can do "truelayaway" and your order will lock in the rate as soon as they get your scanned info and your bank debit ( not a regular CC ) card will be charged, just did all this a few days ago.... we chose layaway because we did not want to spend all that upfront, and it seems a good idea to get a good quantity in case the rate begins low.

give them and the other sites a call and they will explain what method is best for you and more about the rate lock in.

COD orders are great also, as you would get your money order ASAP and scan it, and your rate is locked in from that point.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tamharris

PostSubject: Re: Is it too late to purchaseIQD?   Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Thank you very much for your replies!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Not Too Late At All   Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:50 pm

I just order from Safedinar.com and they do a C.O.D. next day FedEx. 1 mil $1194 delivered. I just give the delivery guy my money orders. Just ordered yesterday and have the tracking # for Monday delivery (weekend and all). My other orders came the next day. Certificate included and very reputable per my research into the company. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tamharris

PostSubject: Re: Is it too late to purchaseIQD?   Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:37 pm

OK - I'm IN, baby!

Thanks again for your replies, everyone.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Is it too late to purchaseIQD?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: