Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TNT Chatter - Trump is in RENO!!!! 8/23/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: TNT Chatter - Trump is in RENO!!!! 8/23/17   Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:12 pm

TNT

Synerex:

question - wasnt there alot of people hanging out in Reno waiting for this to go down, Now Trump is in Reno - wonder if something is going down???

GJHHonor:
Synerex . do you have link of Trump being in Reno?

LadyB22:
GJH, In the "White House 1600 Daily" it says.... the President will address the National Convention of the American Legion in Nevada.

Synerex:
i just saw some vids about Trump being in Phoeniz and Reno…. Is there anyone still in Reno or have they moved on, i knew there were a bunch from the admirals group etc in Reno waiting for this to go down

Smitty77:
President Trump is in Reno today to speak to the American Legion at 2PM Eastern

Hawkman:
(Hearing )The Admiral lives in Reno--also Wells Fargo currency center is there

IdahoUSA:
THE RV BUTTON HAS TO BE HERE SOMEWHERE!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TNT Chatter - Trump is in RENO!!!! 8/23/17   Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:33 pm

Dumb asses
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: TNT Chatter - Trump is in RENO!!!! 8/23/17   Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:29 pm

Well ok!  The President is in Reno to address an American Legion convention.  Big deal.  So he addresses the legionaries and moves on, ok so what?  This is something politicians do - addressing conventions, so what is so hot about that?  Not to take away from the American Legion, certainly I appreciate all our armed forces personnel had done and are doing, but that is about all I see in this trip.  Nothing to do with the RV BECAUSE IT IS NOT UP TO TRUMP - THE IRAQ RV IS ALL IRAQI.  What they do with their currency is their doing, not his or yours or my business.  WE all have no say regardless of what he did when he was overseas - visiting foreign countries.  No big deal.  Move on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT Chatter - Trump is in RENO!!!! 8/23/17   Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:40 am

These TNT cult members relate any kind of news to the RV! omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TNT Chatter - Trump is in RENO!!!! 8/23/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: