Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/22/17

2 posters

Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 Empty WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/22/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:09 am

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
Surprise, surprise this Monday turned out to be pretty much like every other Monday. While I am not sure who what or where this is being held up, it does appear to be intentionally done for some reason that we can only speculate at best for now. Per a normal Monday lots of discussion this way and that only to end up with not hearing that there has been an RV today. So once again we wait.

Glad to see Avon Lady back on the board again. I know she is hurting and the Hospital is giving her the standard line for accident victims “Whiplash” It is pretty standard you know because the emergency room treatment centers do not want to be tied up in an court case that may result from the accident. Meanwhile the victim spends a long period of time treating a symptom and missing a cause.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, Hs to recover from the wrongs that have been thrust upon us under the guise of being “Medical Professionals” who get so accustomed to treating normal injuries that they fail to consider the more complicated issues that require more intense investigation as they have done in my case and quite possibly in my dear friends traffic accident as well.

Dear Lord God Almighty once again we ask for help in getting to the bottom of this delay of the RV. As we all wait and watch the days go by it is beginning to shake our belief that we will even live long enough to see the blessing. Each day we wait in anticipation and after a while the deeply guarded anger comes to the surface and we strike out to some of our fellow members. Help us control our anger. Amen and Amen.

My friends, I know this session may not have been as encouraging as some of my previous post, but I ask you to forgive me and others like me who sometimes word comments with innuendos that strike to the heart of our fellow travelers down this seemingly never ending road we are traveling on. If I can offer any advice to the WSOMN chat it is that we are still one day closer to our destiny.

Haloheal
From Zap just now: THE DINAR EXCHANGE AT $1 PER ONE DINAR IS VALID AS THEY HAVE CLOSED AND PAID, AND LEFT TOWN (IN FLORIDA). THIS IS TRUE OF A FEW GROUPS THAT ARE VERY VERY ACTIVE RIGHT NOW AND I KNOW FROM THE ESCROW ATTORNEY HANDLING THESE TRANSACTIONS THAT THEY ARE REAL, PAYING, AND THE WHOLE RV IS IN HIGH GEAR. YIPPEE KAI YAY! YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, AND YES THIS IS NOW A CONFIRMED AND VERIFIED THING.

zippymae
Hi Halo hope it's a true one too. Sounds good.

Haloheal
No matter what we r so close hang on !!!

Sandnsea
Ray's Update - he has more coming today -- Sandnsea wrote 28m ago Tuesday UPDATE for August 22, 2017 Permalink In spite of the 3-day "silence" requests, reports have been coming in throughout the night of cards being activated ....some are reporting at the program rate and yet others are reporting at a new rate that I shall not disclose at this time ----pending confirmations. Things are looking "GOOD-er" all over! smile TIME WILL TELL IT ALL! ________

RaginCajun
PLEASE TAKE EVERYONE THING AS RUMOR AT THIS POINT, WE HAVE SEEN AND HEARD IT ALL ON THIS RIDE

Sandnsea
If true it will be all over the place today -

snickers
If zap is accurate, I'll exchange a couple of 25K iqd notes at $1rate and clear the books (and then some. lol), then just wait for the really good news for the rest of it.

Sandnsea
Zap has never been accurate , too busy begging for $$$$$

RaginCajun
SAND- I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING BUT DIDN'T WANT TO COME ACROSS AS BEING NEGATIVE, THESE REPORTS THIS MORNING ARE FROM FOLKS WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN CORRECT

Sandnsea
If anything is true - Admin will advise

ADMINBILL
WATCH THIS SHORT YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE USS JOHN F KENNEDY (CVN-79) AS IT IS BEING BUILT. THE NEW JFK IS SCHEDULED TO BE DELIVERED TO THE NAVY IN 2022 FOLLOWED LATER BY THE USS ENTERPRISE (CVN-70). MIGHTY SHIPS INDEED. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrawUdg3lcY

Merlyn
i don't understand why people have to bash someone who comes in with info, true or not true, this is an investment folks no different from wall street except it is currency. We just have to wait until it goes.

Washbuck
Admin - do you have any thoughts you would share on the US McCain ship collision I believe there is a personel problem in the Navy with this

ADMINBILL
WASHBUCK - IT IS A MYSTERY. A RETIRED USN CAPTAIN WHO COMMANDED A SHIP AND I WERE DISCUSSING THAT VERY TOPIC LAST NIGHT.

Sunni Daze
SO ADMIN I WAS READING WE HAVE HAD FOUR SHIPS THAT HAVE COLLIDED WITH OTHER SHIPS WHAT IS HAPPENING? IS AUTO PILOT NOT FUNCTIONING LOL

kitkatattack
Has anyone heard from Mtn Goat lately. I need a good long entertaining read.

snickers
I would think if this were really happening right now, all of the rooms and sites would be exploding and the scrolls would be supersonic, no? But, maybe later today/tonight. Maybe.

creampuff622
admin,Looks like we may have to draft you back in the Navy to straighten out this collision mess!

Two Moos
Hi Gang... Hope this is finding you well. It's been a long time since I bought currency and am looking to gift some...Do you know what and who is selling the best price on the VND? Thanks in advance. Oh, Great American Coin Company is at $68 per million. Thought the price was a bit better than that... Lol.

TED1016
GA folks, I have been watching a reading all I can find and thought I would stop in say hello. I have a second appointment interview at Home Depot for a part time position this coming Thursday sure would be nice not to make the appointment but as you know interviews rarely lead to employment. Gotta do what you gotta do. Keep the faith my friends.

Sandnsea
Maybe I'll start a show called , hmmmm The Fake News Show

Think Positive
I like what you bring to the room - THANKS SAND!

Sandnsea
I try my best not to interrupt conversations unless it's very important or a video everyone is waiting for

dinardongdude
all i know.............is after reading about all the iraq this n that........... there is NO FREAKIN WAY...I will EVER visit that country...rich or not

Can't wait to listen to Bruce tonight

dinardongdude
i tried to listen to franky last night............i just couldnt get through it all

Sandnsea
Frank posted the last 50 minutes of video, just watch the last 15 and you've got it all. Frank is waiting for confirmations

ADMINBILL
GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE. I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST THAT YOU GO TO MY WEBSITE https://www.4gh.biz and then let me know what you think of the overall design and structure. Send me a PM with your thoughts. TY. Off to work. Oh yes...just in case you are interested...I am hearing good things. Let's see if the stick to the wall finally! Okay I am not retyping this in all CAPS.

Sunnysplace
IM ALSO READING RR 'S UPDATE.....FEELING A LITTLE SAD ABOUT IT ALL AND WHAT SOME OF OUR MEMBERS ARE SAYING, NOT THAT I BLAME THEM TOO MUCH, BUT..... I ALWAYS ROLL MY EYES WHEN I HEAR IT, BUT, ITS HIS SITE... MUCH BEING SAID IS USEFUL TO MANY..

CarolinaGirl
In ref. to RR update. Most can't wait for his updates and call notes, but then they slam him. Go figure.

Tigerprincess
I like RR!

CarolinaGirl
He is very educating.

TED1016
ADMINBILL I have tried to send you a PM in regards to WAZSUP but for some reason the board will not allow me to do that.

CarolinaGirl
How are you holding up TED?

TED1016
As best I can thanl you for asking. Had another bad round this morning with her took hours to get her settled down again

TED1016
Starting to run out of her "special meds" Meaning not covered by our heath coverage and It will have to wait till the end of thi month before I can order more (They run about $150 through Amazon) But we will get through this, that much I know.

TED1016
It has only become bad during the last few months. Fortunately with me not working I am able to take care of her even if we do have a spat from time to time, she is the love of my life.

CarolinaGirl
Yes TED, you are a great man. I know exactly what you are having togo through. It is not easy.

TED1016
No not great, if I were I would not be in the position that I am in but that's OK it will work out soon....I hope

CarolinaGirl
Will be praying for you. In the same vein. I myself have never tried marijuana or brownies. But watched a video where someone with Parkinson smoked it, then laid down and within miniutes his tremors stopped. It might help calm your wife. Just a thought.

TED1016
If I tried to grow Pot in Texas, they would put my butt in the slammer for sure. When you get to be my age and condition you start watching the laws real close because for one thing I can' afford a ticket. :0) Now having said that I do watch the speed limits very closely just ask anyone who is on the expressways with me :0)

Snake
Have not been the room much of late and per the weather service we have a 90% shot of being hit by a hurricane Friday night so may not be back much more in preparation, see ya bye.

Curly
so ur friend has gone Sand

izzie
Nobody has exchanged,,,,,

1camman1
According to Bruce they've been exchanging in other countries since last year!

DollarBill9
who fed him this pooop

Sandnsea
He learned well from Y. I haven't listened to him for a while- now I know why

1camman1
I guess on his Thursday call he will say they are exchanging on the east coast and us in the west will have to wait. Pffffffff

Lindar
Stop bashing, until you walk in their shoes, you might want to think about it.

Sandnsea
I don't try to scam people, just saying.

Lindar
Sand aren't you and blondie friends?

Sandnsea
I haven't talked to her since she left

DollarBill9
she was on franks call last nite

Tigerprincess
Lindar...what brought that up?

Tigerprincess
Dollar...that's not her. I checked

Sandnsea
I hate people that prey on trusting ppl and y and his bank!

Sandnsea
Don't believe any of this the same stuff he's been saying since I've heard him almost 2 years

Haloheal
Sand that is the worst thing I have heard yet I pray people see the light about that . It's really being pushed too .

Sandnsea
From research I did on them when I first got into this, he's had issues

bigmac
I don't understand why the same people week after week keep bad mouthing Bruce but you keep listening. Insanity.......

Sandnsea
I haven't listened to him fr months, only did so to take notes for others

bigmac
then you're in trouble when this is over. Sandnsea....bad excuse

Sandnsea
Big Mac, I don't need to explain anything to you

bigmac
Sandnsea. I didn't say you did. I couldn't be more relaxed. I'm not listening

Sandnsea
It's the truth, but then again you can't see it. I believe in truth

trel
We make fun of everyone we are able to talk about on wsomn

dpchamp
WE ALL NEED TO CALM DOWN. NO ONE SHOULD BE MADE FUN OF IN CHAT…

Sandnsea
Dp not making fun, just calling out frauds

trel
Y can be made fun of but not Bruce sue and Bob

1camman1
Beading the intel is different than bashing the person. I love Bruce and his heart to help. His intel? It's comedic.

TED1016
OK folks each of you have had your say now let's calm down and move on please

drl
Let's not speak for Admin or any one else!

TED1016
Hi 1cam it has been a rough day for me as well but still I have to remember that there will be a lot of false information coming out before the RV. We just have to roll up our pant's legs and wade through it.

dpchamp
CAMMAN, YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD…THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN DISCUSSING THE "INFORMATION" AND THE PERSON DELIVERING THE INFORMATION. THAT IS MY PERSONAL OPINION

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/22/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/22/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:02 pm

Tedious Ted wrote:If I can offer any advice to the WSOMN chat it is that we are still one day closer to our destiny.

As Pink Floyd sang:

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older