Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester   8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester 8/19/17

Go down

Jester   8/19/17 Empty Jester 8/19/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:15 pm

Jester’s Place

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE...

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER Have you listened to Lynette Zang lately. She's been talking about how this Chinese Company, ACC, is going to commoditize assets and their basis will end up being in some form of SDR?

[JESTER] Dinar Chaser I HAVE NOT BUT ARE YOU LISTENING TO THAT? HOW WOULD YOU MAKE THAT WORK?

[JESTER] SDR'S ARE BACKED BY CENTRAL BANK HOLDINGS...

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER Their first deal was using tea leaves. They priced them based on the crypto currencies, Bitcoin and Etherium. And then, somehow, they were transitioned to a version of an SDR, kind of like the Chinese issue SDR-backed bonds. The deal was for hundreds of millions of dollars. The company's next deal is for housing in the Dallas, TX area. That's deal is supposed to be valued at $550 million, if sold out.

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER And US citizens cannot participate in the 2nd offering. Very strange.

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER I seem to remember you making a comment that we need to see usage of the SDRs increase. I believe this may be a way to make that happen, and in a big way, if successful. You should listen to her broadcast about it. It was about 3 or 4 days ago. Lots of people think she's nuts. I think she may be onto something.

[JESTER] U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT...

[JESTER] OOPS... THAT SHOULD BE I HAVE NO IDEA... SINCE YOU HAVE NOT PROVIDED ANY FURTHER INFORMATION TO LOOK AT THEN SORRY...

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER. You are right. That's why I'm bringing it to your attention. It did not make sense to me, but it might to you.

[JESTER] Dinar Chaser PEOPLE MAKE BUSINESS DEALS ALL THE TIME... I DON'T THINK THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING...

[JESTER] WHERE DO YOU FIND THIS STUFF?

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER. https://youtu.be/SYPsygSHnAs

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER That should be the link.

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER About 30 mins. in length. I would appreciate your thoughts on it if possible.

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER This is no ordinary business deal. Please watch the YouTube video.

[JESTER] WE LOOKED AT SOME STUFF OF HERS EARLIER... SHE HAS A PRETTY GOOD THINKING OF WHAT IS HAPPENING...

[JESTER] BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY RESEMBLANCE TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION...

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER and mods and all. Well, I've left my mark for tonight. You are all welcome to view the video. I would appreciate anyone comments as this is one of the strangest, yet intriguing, ideas I've heard of in a long time. And it involves crypto currencies and the SDR. Please have a wonderful rest of the evening and weekend. God bless!

[JESTER] THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF STUFF FROM THE FB PAGE BY THE SAME LADY A COUPLE MONTHS AGO...

[JESTER] YOU MIGHT LIKE TO CHECK THAT RERUN AND FIND THAT STRANGE IDEA WAS ALREADY HAD BY REDWOLF SOME TIME AGO...

[JESTER] MAYBE PATIENCE WILL RESURRECT THAT FROM THE FORUM FOR YOU TOMORROW... I AM PRETTY SURE WE TALKED ABOUT IT A COUPLE NIGHTS IN HERE FROM THE FB PAGE...

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER The reason I mentioned it at all is that this may be a way the powers that be get involved in crypto currencies and continue to control money and assets. JESTER Please watch the video. This is a current, real life happening, not just some thoughts.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum