Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Yosef - "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/21/17

2 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 Empty Yosef - "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/21/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:08 am

Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 Image1%2B%25281%2529

It's all happening. The RV. Feel any different? Better? Worse? Same? No difference?

Have lost all sensation in your heart for anything currency related? Most to all have.

Great psy-ops Elders. Time.

Start and stop so many times and deal fatigue will wear down even the most dedicated treasure hunters.

Genius.

The optics are now that all is chaotic with Trump in the White House. Or all is primed enough to begin the RV. Guess that depends on your POV.

But either way, reality and fiction are colliding with earth shattering force. Kaboooooommmmmmmm!

Like a love bomb just exploded on humanity. Even the breeze in the trees stopped to take notice of second coming of Esu.

If this is too cryptic for your taste, remember who is not in the White House tonight, a sitting US President recognized by the rest of the world with nuke codes.

That guy is in Jackson Hole Wyoming with his family talking to the future of global finance and economic growth with world leaders about the US' role with his VP.

Interesting how the eclipse passes right through Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Just saying it's interesting not suggesting there's anything meaningful about the entire Republic Congress being there also.

Sheer coincidence.

Cause there has got to be someone other than Trump, someplace in D.C., who has the moral and legal authority to defend this nation in case of attack tonight?

If an attack were even possible. Because it's not. Anywhere.

Man this peace on earth stuff is a head scratcher.

Yosef, not even behind a throw pillow maybe in the West Wing? Kelly? McMaster? Or VP Mike Pence is in the corner of the Oval Office that has no corners?

No. No. No. That's all for show as it is scripted.

Folks, the restored Republic is no longer being hidden in plain sight anymore--it's finally here!

And that switcherooo is about to become permanent for all to see after several years of being held back as invisible.

What Republic government?

Three brand new executive, legislative, and judicial branches of government. Natural common sense checks and balances Constitutional stuff? No cabal double speak or treachery.

The eclipse is the cosmic trigger needed for dramatic and sizemic change. Trump's speech Monday night should be one for the ages.

As for the RV, every bank and central banker in the world is on board, signed up, trained and ready for the rush of off ledger cash to come on ledger via personal spending habits.

The 1944 global collateral master accounts located in the Philippines have been converted into the new system as of midnight plus one minute EDT.

Meaning the entire world was last night hydrated and available for accessibility today, and payouts from sin paymasters tomorrow.

There is no more state-to-state military conflict to speak of in the entire world.

GESARA is signed, sealed and long delivered as implemented.

TRN trading openly began at 8pm EDT.

Did that feel differently? The earth shifting its axis? Of course not. That's the point. It did and you didn't notice hat either--how could you now or have a feel for the entire banking system and it's collateral sources changing?

You couldn't. It was too big. Too vast? Too nerdy honestly. Only aliens and forensic international tax accountants know this stuff.

Throw me a beer from the tub and please share your Doritos.

Yet the APTB demanded an easy, painless and seamless transition from old to new, fiat to gold, fear to love.

And this is it. Again, feel any differently? Being infinitely wealthy beyond all recognizable understanding from friends and family?

Did you just bring sexy back? I propose yes! As this total eclipse sweeps across the USA, you have enters into the twilight zone never to return to 3D reality.

The RV is a lit wick. Watch as we burn the old barns all down and have them replaced with new structures before the embers go cold.

Nothing will ever be the same. Perpetual consciousness altering change is now just another daily thing to deal with. Sobeit.

Happy birthday, Esu. Thank you for your service Master & Creator.

For all "Tetelestai" 800# alert sign up and advanced website membership subscriptions send your email to theclarioncalls.com.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/21/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/21/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:27 am

Once again, Yosef exposes himself to be the globalist traitor we all know him to be.

Study who typically attends the Jackson Hole confab, and what global monetary policies ensue.  This gathering of one-world advocates results in evil, pure and simple.  Soros, Rothschild and FRB criminals pull the strings in Jackson Hole.

Trump remains POTUS, and he maintains legal authority.

Examine who was - and remains - at the center of this conflict between establishment politicians and Trump.  Who received money from Soros before, during and after the election?

Paul Ryan.  John McCain.  Lindsay Graham.  Jon Kasich.

Would Yosef the Dipshit consider Soros to be part of the benevolent plan to transition the world to peace and prosperity, hmmm? 

Does Yosef comprehend the role Soros plays in domestic conflagration (Antifa, Occupy) and global conflagration (Ukraine, migrant violence)? 

Does Yosef worship Obama as the savior of the RV/GCR because he is a mouthpiece/puppet for Soros? 

Does he still believe Paul Ryan is the acting leader of the Republic? 

Did Americans have any say in who should lead them?

Oh - notice the continued marketing of clarion calls and request for your email.  Is that benevolent?

Poor Patrick...he's made some God-awful choices.  His allegiance with Yosef will come home to roost.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum