Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RV Intel Update from Canada via Mr. Ed 8/20/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RV Intel Update from Canada via Mr. Ed 8/20/17   Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:30 pm

Sent: August 19, 2017 4:29 PM
Subject: Dinar - Update From Canada

From Canada

[9:42:45 AM] OT Admin: From Zurich

Dear Customers,

Since many of you have heard that redemption has begun, I guess I can go on with "Yes he did at 6 pm last night, as I was told."

So what happens now is the Paymasters who will oversee the money transfer through ledger to ledger-is sending the money to the Sub Paymasters, which is about 2000 of them. The money is moving today with about 1000 and tomorrow with about 1000. I was told that once this was complete the pull of the trigger around 6 pm tomorrow night.

Our buyer instructor is in the process of making sure that there will be no hold ups, blocks, or red flags with banking institutions. If any of the funds enter your Master bank account (Wells Fargo) and wish to transfer it to another bank, we do not want to have any block in your account.

Privacy and security is really important, especially since some of us have never had more than $5000 in one account at a time. Some of us have no idea how to handle large sums of money either. Preparations are being taken so that no one has any problems.

This is part of being within our top-level group. We will also be introduced to a new private Bank division that only handles people with billions and more. All this will be explained to you later.

If everything goes according to tomorrow at 6:00 pm, then we should start to see the calls and payment as soon as Monday.

Please be patient and wait
Jodinana 10

[All information has to be treated as rumor. All we can really do is to "stay" grounded while we wait]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RV Intel Update from Canada via Mr. Ed 8/20/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: