Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER! 8/19/17

2 posters

Go down

Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 Empty Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER! 8/19/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:44 am

Disclaimer and Public Notice to those that want to discredit me and my teams.

To any and all that try to discredit my group or our research, its going to feel really bad for you boys when you see the accounts are reversing and everything I told you is working. I have attached a copy of the recent Amazon order I did using the Pass thru bank that goes into the America's First Credit Union. I do not need to even reply to this team, while I do want to make it public information that I am not a lawyer and never give legal advise, me and my teams research and study and verify everything we do. We have never received even $1 for any of our information and provide it freely. We also have no Paypal or Youtube buttons that associate with our teams research. When you find out the America's First Credit Union has big surprises for each one of you, like fingerprint identification, and Apple and Android Pay that can be used with your fingerprint. Amazing things are happening, and many of the members of my team are having things reversed and they are working as of today. So while some people were trying to discredit us, they will be proven to be spreading false information and will be forced to write a retraction because each member in our group has their own Factualized Trust and a Power of Attorney and you are causing HARM by using this information that was freely given to earn a profit. While you have never even checked out one thing, because you refuse to do the paperwork, which in my opinion is just unbelievable. What do you think you will bust through the doors of the bank, what child's play you boys were trying to instigate. Can not wait to hear your response but I do not need it, the right people know who is working hard and who is trying to spread hate and division.

To the followers of the group putting out wrong information, this team is causing you HARM and disinformation and I hope you can realize that and start following a credible source, it does not have to be our information there are so many to choose from. I just truly want to help people and have no agenda. We do not need recognition nor seek it, this is a TEAM PROJECT, and I have stated this many times.

I reached out to this team twice today to try to make amends, and to settle the issue with love and unity, only to have no response. I guess I will just have to publicly show you boys when you slander our team, you are messing with bright and talented people who work hard and it is not what I consider to be UNITY. So by Mondaywhen everything is shown that the America's First Credit Union is working, I will not be holding my breath for an apology, but I have shown the world, where the truth lies.

Sincrely

Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1)

Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 Logo-x2

Routing Number: 262083881

News

Fraudulent use of our routing number

We have been made aware that there are a number of videos on the internet claiming our routing number can be used to access a secret account tied to an individual’s social security number.
This information is false, and we have contacted federal law enforcement regarding this issue.
Please know that this matter presents no danger to your accounts with us or your information.

https://www.amfirst.org/fraudulent-use-of-our-routing-number/

https://www.dinardaily.net/t66348-america-s-first-fed-credit-union-issue-warning-8-16-17

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 Empty Re: Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER! 8/19/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:48 am

"Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Appreciation" by G

Ginger,

I really appreciate all the effort you are putting forth on this. I got my new social security card (free) and paid for a copy of my birth certificate (70.00), and when that comes, I will begin to sort through the paperwork to reclaim my TDA account. Granted, if the rv does occur in the meantime, I will likely put it on the back burner, but at least it makes me feel like I am doing something besides just waiting. On reversals, I heard your saying that now people are getting the reversal back to being paid, but banks and other places aren't showing it, which may explain one I had that was about a 900.00 loan that was first paid, then finally reversed about 10 days later, but then I got an email re my credit report, and it said it was sent to my credit report as being paid, and added a few points to my credit record, and still is last time I checked. So they may have actually gotten paid, but they put the debt back on my record. Will see how that develops. Since I removed the account from being the main source to pay from, maybe it can't reverse back to being paid, will see.

One thing that would help a lot, not just on this, but in the RV process, is a glossary for all the abbreviations, words and phrases, as the first thing I saw in your recent update was a UCC ( ? ) and still not sure what that latin document is, or says. It's just something I learned in a communications course once, that when a person goes by a word or abbreviation they don't fully understand, it bogs them down and creates a block, where they have a hard time moving forward in assimilating the data, and usually will eventually drop it because deep down inside they just don't get it. Not saying that is for you to consider, but maybe someone will at some point. I see so many abbreviations about the rv, etc. that I will Google one, and get a hundred other things with same abbreviation, or will eventually find it, but it can be a lot of work.

Anyway, people out there do appreciate your help, even if they don't take time to let you know.
Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 Cleardot
G

To realluckyone.

I I say to you my brother with all my defenses down..

In time all will be proven right or wrong..

Be at peace with that which your team has done. And the search you have undertaken to benefit us all..

My thanks to you for walking your path..

One of the meek..

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 Empty Re: Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER! 8/19/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:49 am

Realdeluded1 wrote:I guess I will just have to publicly show you boys when you slander our team, you are messing with bright and talented people who work hard and it is not what I consider to be UNITY. So by Mondaywhen everything is shown that the America's First Credit Union is working, I will not be holding my breath for an apology, but I have shown the world, where the truth lies.

Oh, this is going to be VERY entertaining! Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 3508649203 Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 3508649203 Ginger Snyder (Reallucky1) Wants People to QUIT PICKING on HER!  8/19/17 3508649203

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum