Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Yosef - "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/20/17

Go down

Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 Empty Yosef - "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/20/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:39 am

Yosef -  "Frog Feet" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/20/17 Image1

The boiling frog is a parable describing a frog being slowly boiled alive.

The premise is that if a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out.

But if the frog is put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death.

Yet what if we reverse this parable to speak of peace and prosperity.

And that if said frog were to be brought to a cooling point of unprecedented mercy from a boiling beginning, would not the shock of serenity be equally surprising?

I propose that is what is happening now in our world.

That peace is quietly and slowly cooling the hatred and violence behind the scenes-- worldwide. So much so, few of us long boiling frogs even noticed the unified coordination.

Look at the Middle East as an example, ISIS has been systematically eliminated by a new coalition of benevolent forces in less that two years.

Did you know Russia's military operations began September 30, 2015... interesting that this date is also exactly two years before the US Congress must pass a national budget for the 2018 fiscal year--October 1, 2017.

Interesting timing to say the least.

Israel was reduced to regional state actor as a result, forced into peace by the Chinese, Russians and Iranians in Syria. Even the UN Security Council voted 14-0 (USA abstained which equates to an affirmative vote) in favor of a two state solution with Palestine for the first time in its history.

Bloody militants gang and third party terrorist group wars in Africa, South and Latin Americas have all been toned down to bit erratic tantrums of isolated violence.

The Yemen war with Saudi Arabia has been reduced to a dull lions roar.

Long standing US wars since 9/11 in both Afghanistan and Iraq have been minimized to complete military removal consideration.

Illegal Mexican and Canadian boarders to to America have nearly completely shut down for all drug traffickers.

Decades worth of North Korean nuclear threat rhetoric proved to be just that... empty words by two radical dictators.

Protests in Europe are now non existence.

On going violence on the Ukrainian boarder with Russia has been simmered.

Venezuela completed a national election without a disruptive coups d'tat.

Where is there war between nation states anywhere in the world? I defy you to find one little cooking frogs?

Is all this just random coincidence? Oh hells no!

It's called GESARA and such peace on earth also includes global financial reforms that sweep the species into an unprecedented period of infinite wealth and prosperity.

It's all connected to a 26,000 year, 13 millennia era transition from dark malevolent control over the earth's sacred resources (including humanity itself) to a light benevolent force reasserting its Heavenly authority in our lifetimes.

Believe, don't believe... there is but one truth little frogs. And my frog feet are feeling the frying pan called life at a peaceful room temperature versus chaotic boiling hot. Sobeit.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum