Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Frank26 "I Will Help You a Little Bit More"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Frank26 "I Will Help You a Little Bit More"   Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:11 pm

I will help you a little bit more ...This is what he said. For those of you who are interested he referred to a redenomination (...that’s what they are going through right now). And it follows by a reinstatement of their currency. You see a long time ago when the Iraqi dinar was taken off the board the rate of $3.00 what ever it was, was frozen.  This was different from Kuwait.  They are going to RI (reinstatement) after they finish with the RD (redenomination) . And this is all a part of their MR (monetary reform).  They are going to reinstate which is a part of the redenomination and this is all a part of the revalu-ization of their currency.  I want to tell you that a redenomination is employed. Do you understand that word “employed” for various reasons...WS is trying to tell you why  they are going through this redenomination of their currency right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Frank26 "I Will Help You a Little Bit More"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: