Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Yosef - "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/18/17

2 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 Empty Yosef - "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/18/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:15 am

Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 Image1

What's hard... what's difficult about change is changing. Thinking differently is challenging, but permanently changing is painful.

Just considering different points of view, different constructs of reality... it's no easy task.

But the truth evolves. And so must we.

Back in 1944, post WW2, the Bretton Woods Conference in New Hampshire crafted a pre-drawn master plan for the new financial system.

Gold was benevolently placed (loaned) in every sovereign central bank in the world to rebuild it. This process completed on September 10, 1946.

A 50 year period was agreed to return said gold, plus a 5 year grace period, which would take humanity until September 10, 2001.

Every nation in the world agreed to these terms, including the future oversight mechanism known today as the International Monetary Fund, World Bank and Bank of International Settlements (which was to oversee and regulate all Central Banks).

Never did this Alliance of the Allies include the internet, social media, quantum satellites or blockchain transactional algorithms.

It was a very 3D architecture, but backed 100% by gold, and worldwide. It has since collapsed, and we the generation dealing with cleaning up the rubble.

Therefore, 71 years later, not only is this financial system outdated ... it's extinct... and has already been replaced by very old Asian families that function as "one dragon" each with a specific color for their discipline or specialty.

They have also backed their new financial system (of which they control) with gold, for all central banks, all currencies, all bonds, all markets, all trades and all current and future transactions worldwide.

Every sovereign nation in the free world has signed onto accepting this new quantum system with digital currencies as part of a secrete GESARA Treaty (disguised as the 2015 Paris Agreement on Climate Change).

That new financial system starts in the restored Republic of the United States of America on October 1, 2017... which is also the start of the 2018 fiscal year in these United States.

No more paper currency will be printed anywhere in the world unless it is accepted on the new digital and quantum financial system.

And because the majority of western world governments is still very much reliant on the old USD, we all must wait for the books to clear before new digital USN/TRNs are allowed to be traded and exchanges freely--at yes at newly revalued rates based on every nation's above and below ground natural resources.

Many feel that an early intake period to redeem old paper assets in exchange for digital credits needs as much as two months. Some feel it's far less. And others don't believe there will be such an early intake period and all those old system assets will just exchange once the 2018 fiscal year begins in October.

Old money, old ideas, old beliefs will simply not function on the new financial system. Like old computer software on new computer hardware.

Whatever needed to be converted from old to new has already occurred through sovereign government negotiations with the Asian Dragon families.

This all happened years ago without the public' knowledge.

Similar radical transitions have occurred in military, diplomatic, banking and corporate board circles.

That's a lot of change. It's hard to accept if you don't understand the underpinning of what the 9/11 stacks were really about--keeping the loaned gold of the 1944 Bretton Woods Conference... and thus global domination through economics.

This is why TDA payments will not convert to the new financial system. It's an extinct monetary provision that has been converted through other programs and mechanisms.

Hope this let's everyone who wants to move on... move on.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/18/17

Post by Sam I Am Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:12 pm

Complete and utter BS. He starts with 9/11/2001 and works backwards to construct a goofy ass conspiracy scenario that never occurred. There is NO significance to September 10, 1946. He pulled that date out of his ass in order to make the story work.

We will see no changeover to a gold backed currency system this year or next year. GUARANTEED! Why? BECAUSE IT'S NOT THE 19TH CENTURY ANYMORE, THAT'S WHY!!! It's not even the 20th century. The old system worked somewhat in the days of the horse drawn carriage and telegraphs, but in the digital age currencies are becoming increasingly electronic and their valuations are determined by a combination of market forces, productivity, securities, money supply ... etc. The days of bringing your cash to the bank to exchange for gold or bringing your US dollars to America to claim your gold are gone forever.

Yosef is the quintessential lying dinar douchebag.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  8/18/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Quantum" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/18/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:08 pm

"Re: Quantum" by Jeff W.

I SIT HERE IN DESPERATION AND DISAPPOINTMENT IS GREAF OF THE LOSS OF AN ANCHOR POINT THAT I NEEDED SO MUCH. I AM IN SHOCK AND ALMOST AT A POINT TO WHERE MY SELF WORTH HAS BEEN ERRODED AND STRPPED ON SO MANY TIMES FOLLOWING THE IRRATIC PROCESS THAT HAS BEEN TO “HELP PEOPLE”19:20

NOW I AM THE ONE THAT NEEDS THE HELP. MY RALITY HAS BEEN SO SKEWED NY THE BELIEF THAT THIS WAS NOT A FANTASY.H

I CAN NOT PUT MY FAITH OR MY TRUST IN ANY IF THIS. WHAT IS THE TRUTH NOW. I DO NOT BELIEVE ANYMORE THAT ANYONE GAS HUMANITIES BEST INTERESTS IN MIND.

I’D BE MORE APT TO BELIEVE THAT THIS IS A SIDE BET AT SOMEOMES DRUNKEN POKER GAME. LETS SEE HOW MANY GULLAVLE IDIOTS CAN WE FIND TO BELIEVE THAT HERE IS A BUNCH OF ALIENS TRUING TO NUDGE AN ABUNDANCE SCENARIO TO FREE THE PLANET AND CLEAN IT UP. I BET YOU 50 DOLLARS THAT WE CAN FIND A BUNCH OF GULLABLE MORONS THE COLLECT THESE WORTHLESS BILLS AND HAVE

THEM DACE THEM UP. I BET YOU WE CAN GET THEM TO PLAY ALONG AND LETS SEE HOW MANY STUPID PEOPLE WE CAN TEAR DOWN AS A GAME.

“THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN AND WE CAN HAVE SOME ONE PLAY THE GURU AND LEAD THEM AROUND LIKE IDIOTS AND GAVE LITTLE HINTS AND SHIT AND REALLY FUCK WITH THESE MORONS”

“OH I HAVE AN IDEA… LETS THROW IN THAT THE PLANET IS CHANGING AND WE HAVE TO GET THEM TO GO ALONG WITH IT AND THAT SHOULD START LIKE A CULT…YOU KNOW THESE IDIOT AS WILL JUMP ON THAT!”

“WE’LL TAKE THEM RIGHT TO THE EDGE OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND RIGHT BEFORE THEY THINK THEY WILL BE GETTING SOMETHING GOOD.. WE’LL THROW A MONKEY WRENCH IN THERE THAT WILL FUCK UP THE WHOLE THING.”

“IT WILL BE LIKE A ROLE PLAYING GAME…YOU KNOW THERE WILL NE A LOT OD IDIOTS THAT WILL FALL FOR THAT!”

“COOL.. WE’LL THROW IN SHIT HERE AND THERE ANF KEEP THEM GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES.. SHIT THIS IS GOING TO BE HILLARIOUSLY FUNNY.”

“THIS WILL… LETS FIND OLD OBSOLETE MONEY AND USE THAT.. WE’LL SEE WHO WILL FALL FOR IT AND TRY AND MAKE SOME KIND OF SECRET THING GOING WHERE THEY WILL BE REWARDED FOR HOLDING ON TO THEM AND WE CAN MAKE UP SOME BULLSHIT REDEEMING CENTER THING.. THAT SHOULD KEEP

THEM THINKING THAT THEY WILL BE ABLE TO TURN THEM IN..i BET A BUNCH OF STUPID CHURCH GEEZERS WILL FALL FOR THIS.. “

I HAVE TRUSTED YOU ELDERS TO DO THE RIGHT THING BY US LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD. YOU ARE NOT OUR SALVATION YOU MADE NEGOTIATIONS YEARS AGO AND YOU HAVE PROLIFERATED THIS BALL OF LIES KNOWING THIS WHOLE TOME. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE GANES YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD TO PLAY.

NO THANK YOU. KNOW THAT ALL OF THIS HAS DONE NOTHING BUT PROOVE TO ME THAT HUMANITY IS FULL OF DISPICKABLE NASTY PEOPLE. MY FAITH TRUST AND ANYTHING THAT WAS SALVAGABLE

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum