Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 8/16/17

3 posters

Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 Empty WSOMN Wednesday Drama 8/16/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:09 am

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
So here we are again stuck in the middle of the week no better off than we were last week other than what we hear Bruce say that the High Rollers are exchanging and that it turned out to be a bigger task than the banks believed so we have to wait once again. But then we ought to be used to that by now. Some are already pushing that it may be in September or October before we go.

Yes I am ticked off sick and tired of hearing one excuse after another and constantly building us up for the next day the next week or the next month or even the month following. Straight as answers folks that is all we need but what we get is “I can’t tell you what I know, but we are close” Well the truth of the matter is close only counts in Horse Shoes and Hand Grenades.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, I am pleading with You for true and unbiased truth that seems to be a secret only known to the select few who do all they can to get us into their own money making schemes of one sort or another. For the most part we in this group are true and honest people who need real answers that we can plan on. If it be Your will that we wait, so it will be.

Dear Lord God Almighty Forgive my ranting because these words I write are the unspoken words from many of us here waiting for a blessings that is continually being put off over and over again. The thing his that as bad as it is for me, I know there are others in far worse shape than I am in. Help them first Lord. I pray for many each night and I know there are others in need. Hear my Prayers Lord.

My friends if there is any comfort that we should gain from all of this it should be that you each have a group of other members including you in their nightly prayer sessions as well. And the Lord said “where one or two of you are gathered in My name I will be there with you as well. Amen and Amen

Curly
3rd email to change my password

Miny Mouse
I have had 2 I just send them over to junk

Curly
yep this last one looks really good, yet dont they know they have sent two before so I know better

ADMINBILL
THERE HAS BEEN A CONCERTED EFFORT TO STEAL PASSWORDS OVER THE PAST WEEK THAT APPEARS TO BE COMPUTER GENERATED. IGNORE THEM ALL. MAKE YOUR PASSWORDS SECURE AND CHANGE THEM WHEN APPROPRIATE.

dpchamp
Thank you, AdminBill…love the word "positive"

VasoTheGreek
ADMINBILL, good morning, and yes passwords ignored. Thanks for the heads up though

RAB
Wonder which guru will predict that the eclipse will have something to do with the RV.

kingdom warrior76
Myladies handles mountaingoats posts? Huh?

RaginCajun
DDD- SHE BELEIVES IN THE DINAR JUST NOT THIS YEAR, AM I RIGHT

Sandnsea
Ck recaps for Goat- If posted it will be there

dinardongdude
we are headed for some rough water folks... lets hope this dinar ride gets over soon

snickers
Frank's already starting. Kinda early? Idk.

KLS
CAL: Bitcoin is a crypto-currency currency, along with many, many others that have come out. Some have assets, most do not. Plz correct me if I'm wrong, don't want to mislead. The youtube pretty much explains it all.

TED1016
While many are running to precious metals, Bitcoins and other cripto currencies the banking community is laughing at you because they know you can run but you can't hide. doesn't anyone remember when the government impounded all gold public and private. Think before you jump folks. JMO

KLS
TED: No jumping Here! I've converted my IRA CD making .25% to God & S 5 years ago. When I take possession, it still has a value. Crypto currency is like a lottery ticket. I'm done with speculating, unless I can touch it, feel it, drive by it,

Adonismale
Anything from Frank?

Pj
Who's number is that below?

Tigerprincess
Pj, it was for the outlaw call, which has since ended

Weneedit
So Okie say he heard it's going between tonight and tomorrow 6:00 est. let's hope

Pj
Okie call something off there!!! Other day Elmer was asking for prayer? Sounds fishy

2Fish
Okie was in the hospital but is now at home and doing well at last report (yesterday).

Pj
Okie curious if he was actually on a call or not was topic 006

Kittyndog
Okie was on call and it was him. I know his voice

Why would he come on a call and say it could happen tonight when no one know when it will haapen. Unless he is the button pusher

Kittyndog
He said he was optimistic about because of his sources. He hopes it is true this time

I thought Elmer was the only one Who has contact with okie. Just me thinking out loud

Kittyndog
Apparently he doesn't have exclusivity

Curly
yes okie mentioned 6am to 9 am tomorrow yet he did say he hoped it was going to happen cus we have been down this road before

2Fish
006 - you really believe Okie has only one friend in this world????

Elmer makes it sounds he is the only one who has contact with him

Pj
I keep drifting sorry so it was okie on a call today right or recycled

Let's hope it wasn't recycled

Kittyndog
What do you mean by recycled. It was a live call he was on. He answered people's question. It wasn't his call.

Pj
Cool that's what I was trying to get confirmed thanks!!!! I started with okie,

Kittyndog
They will have a replay call. Just listen for yourself. I am sure it will be on dinar chronicles.

Cheri
What call was okie on please?

Kittyndog
Outlawz call

Pj
His voice is distinct raspy

I'm sure it all fake info

Kittyndog
Well I use to listen to his calls back in the day he had his own call. It was definitely him.

Kittyndog
What makes his information any more fake then all the other calls? They are always all wrong.

Like that one cat says time will tell

Haloheal
D4 we are almost there . The RV or nut house whatever comes first ! Lol

dpchamp
Here it is: Okie just received info from “the second to the top”. RV to occur from 6pm tonight thru 9am. This information did not originate with him.

Dedar
toolfan4 you believe it won't happen till September is that right?

toolfan4
dedar yes, but its only my opinion....based upon info i have, but im only one and not the decision maker.....okie, bruce are not either, just opinion. dedar keep your eye on the only marker we have....that is iraq...they are a barometer to this...as they get close, we get close. as they suffer setbacks, we do to

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 Empty WSOMN Wed Drama

Post by Scotchie Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:08 pm

Ted:  Save yourself the work.  Just cut and paste a past post.

KLS:  You, I am sure, read I won one million dollars on one lottery ticket.  You have a better chance with the lottery than the dinar.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   8/16/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 8/16/17

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:56 pm

Get over it Ted and quit your whining! You're making an A$$ out of yourself! :yes: :yes: :yes:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum