Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Okie Oilman Returns! 8/16/17

+5
RamblerNash
HezekiaH
Sam I Am
Chaz
Ssmith
9 posters

Go down

Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 Empty Okie Oilman Returns! 8/16/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:05 am

Highlights from OkieOilMan on a Conference call, Wednesday August 16, 2017

Okie: Hello America, ships at sea and all our world wide friends….

I’m very pleased to be here…It’s been quite a ride for all of us…

If we were cowboys we would all have saddle sores.

Prayerfully, things have finally come to where we can have something to look forward to….

I have some information tonight I wish to furnish from second from the top individual….and I am only furnishing the information I receive… I do not guarantee it’s contents but I’ll share with you what I’ve been told.

I have been told that our rv will occur from 6 pm tonight til 9 am in the morning. That will be the official time it will start.

So I think, in a nutshell this is what we all wanted to hear. But in a very brief method

We’ve all heard all the speculation and conjecture,innuendo and gossip, and everything we all can stand so I choose to cut to the chase, say all that’s necessary and let it go at that.

Well, that is what I am getting from just a little while ago and it comes from a very good source.

I can’t guarantee anything but it sounds wonderful to me and I’m looking forward to it, expecting it, anticipating it and believing it. So that’s it in a nutshell.

I am assuming this is eastern time but they did not specify.but before everything I had been told is east coast time.

I really believe this time that the information furnished is correct for a change. We’ve been led down this rabbit hole so many times that I don’t believe anybody anymore and I’m not from Missouri, the “Show Me State” but I stopped listening…show me – don’t tell me..enough with the labor- show me the baby.

I got in this in the latter part of 2003 and I was one of the very first that got into this….and the dinar that I had originally purchased was from Ali at DinarTrade. For the first 30 days Ali was on ebay and then he came out and opened his own site up and I got to where I talked to him two or three times a week.

He did not have enough customers and he would talk to you 30 minutes at a time….a very cordial gentleman…he’s always shot straight with me.

One time in 2003, I asked Ali, “How long do you think this will take to come to fruition, “ and he said “ Oh my goodness, 6 or 7 years. “ And I thought “Aw boloney- it wont take that long” Well, I am now in my 14th year!

I’m trying to figure out if was patient, or stupid or patiently stupid but, I’m still involved with it.

I’m glad to furnish this information but bear in mind that this information was furnished to me –it did not originate from me, and it came from the second from the top is where it originated so I am assuming it is legit info.

Thank you all and I really appreciate the prayers that have been offered on my behalf during my recent brain concussion

Q&A:

Q: If everything is starting as of 6 tonight, what would I as a Zim holder need to know at this point?

Okie: The official RV, I was told starts at 6pm tonight until 9 in the morning….as far as being a zim holder, when you call in and make your apt you be sure to say you hold Zim BONDS and that you have currency to EXCHANGE . Make sure you are definitive.

Q: : Will we be taxed on the zim?

Okie: I can’t answer that.

Q: Will we exchange into gold backed currency ….getting off of fiat currency?

Okie: Its my understanding our gold backed dollar is already in effect…I’ve not seen it, but I understand its already in effect …the world trade has been accomplished lately with gold-backed dollars….let that be an indicator.

Let me say this…if you have a dollar bill in your billfold thats fiat money, and you have a dollar bill that’s gold backed that you can’t have yet…well they are both worth a dollar. So those of with fiat money will have a period of time to exchange that. All of our currency in circulation in the world is fiat and they will be trying to pull in as I understand it

And that’s a good deal for one particular reason that I can think of…one reason the US stopped printing 100,000, 50,000, 20,000, 10,000 dollar bills is because drug dealers/criminals could leave the Us with millions of dollars in just a briefcase….so our government made the $100 bill the largest bill and now if drug dealers now have to send money out of the US on pallets. These Columbia and Guatamalan drug lords have all these pallets of US fiat currency and they will never be able to exchange now and the US will never have to redeem the vast amount of currency on pallets world-wide because they can’t prove where it came from……they may have to just burn it for paper…

For us though – a dollar is still going to be a dollar whether its fiat or gold backed you can go down to the 7-11 and buy yourself a slushie….and we will have adequate time to exchange them…

Q: Confused about 800 numbers..worried about the cabal.

Okie: If you dial the 800 number and follow the instructions explicitly the cabal will not be camping on your doorstep to get your phone number. There is a lot of paranoia right now as people are not knowing exactly what to do. And worry about the finite details….they are paranoid…and lookind for something that does not or may not exist.

Q: Okie- will they take zeros off the zim?

Okie: to the best of my knowledge..the IMF has made a statement that they would not ..now that’s the last I heard and what I hear and what I know for sure are two different things. But I understand that is against the IMF’s protocal of doing things.

Closing statement:

Okie: I think the people should be very optimistic tonight and very excited about the possibility of what has been furnished to us for tonight and in the morning. So let’s all hope and pray that the info furnished to us tonight was correct because we’ve been led down this path so many times before and its hard to believe the truth when we hear it.

I’m just an old-timer that has a little experience and with that I’ll say good night and God Bless to all of you.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 Empty Re: Okie Oilman Returns! 8/16/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:10 am

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 Empty Bs

Post by Bryan nitty Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:43 am

I THOUGHT THAT FOSSIL WAS GONE....SMH

Bryan nitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:08 am

Well back to his same o same o, nothing new under the sun, I bet people are buying up dinar from eBay & anyone else they can spending there last dollar on the words of a con artist, SAD !
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:13 am

Okie: Its my understanding our gold backed dollar is already in effect…I’ve not seen it, but I understand its already in effect …the world trade has been accomplished lately with gold-backed dollars….let that be an indicator.

There's a reason we went off of the gold standard. It wasn't manageable. The population was growing faster than the gold supply. Banks were failing left and right as people brought in their dollars and exchanged them for gold. The system we have now has practically eliminated bank failures and significantly reduced poverty. Why would we want to go back to the old system?

And that’s a good deal for one particular reason that I can think of…one reason the US stopped printing 100,000, 50,000, 20,000, 10,000 dollar bills is because drug dealers/criminals could leave the Us with millions of dollars in just a briefcase

Seriously? Does he really think he average Joe was walking around with four or five zero notes in their wallets back in the days when gas was $.25? Those notes were only used for bank to bank transactions in the days before electronic banking. Yeah, maybe criminals were getting those bills from bank heists and fleeing the country, but any suggestion that those bills were in circulation is hogwash.

As always, Okie is full of it.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:41 pm

I hope people of learned from there past mistakes, and are able to shed there experiences with others about this RV scam, we all know that Okie is a liar, by that more people buy dinar on one man's lies, I said one man ,he's not a expert in any area other than conning people, for his own gain. Fame & fortune. So how many are you have learned your lessons? & how many of you are sharing this with other possible victims that are about to loose a lot of money, don't be fooled even satan can appear as a Angel of light.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:27 pm

Welcome back Okie!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I miss the good old days when we thought the RV was going to happen any minute and we were afraid that are Dinar would not arrive on time for us to cash it in.
Does your train still have steam?Is it still on the rails?
Has your ship run aground.
Has your plane landed yet? Should I still keep the porch lights on for when you fly buy?
Thought you should know that my wife will not let me mention your name in the house.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:11 pm

Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 01-oops-plane-crash1

Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Majek Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:07 pm

That call got what they wanted, attention. That was nothing but a promotional stunt to get their call up and going. Same bullshit that has been going on for over a decade and people continue to fall for it. These con's just keep raking in the money.

Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:05 am

RamblerNash wrote:Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 01-oops-plane-crash1

PERFECT!!! Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 3508649203

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Okie Oilman Returns!   8/16/17 Empty Questions

Post by Tinef2 Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:21 am

Q: Why do you think Okie was dragged out from under his rock for this Dog & Pony show? 
A: He was likely paid for an appearance fee. 

Q: Why now?

A: Likely part of the damage control created by Admin Bill's statements & MLM move to another pyramid scam. 

Q: Does Okie have any culpability for his statements or past actiona as an unlicensed currency agent in terms of MLM Fraud. 

A: Yes, by claiming he's parroting information from others or stating the information is from a reliable source .. as a paid MLM "currency agent" he's still accountable for soliciting, misleading the public into purchasing a worthless currency as an investment vehicle .   

Q: Is creating hopium against the law?
A: Knowingly creating or sharing false information for the purpose of defrauding the public for profit is. 

Q: How would someone determine if Okie has broken any laws? 
A: It's begins with the IRS determining his reported or unreported income stream as an unlicensed currency agent.

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:37 am

Your start seeing more of the oldies coming out of that same rock, like DebTar Hill, she always follow up with her suddenly, lol,,,,
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:18 pm

As I was reading Okie's return, and please know I always respected Okie, but what has changed people? I bought my dinar also from ALI at DinarTrade in 2004. I have NOW had it 13 years!! What I read today, I have read FOR YEARS, nothing new. We read TODAY about lower denoms, ATM machines. FOR YOU NEWBIES out there, do NOT be swayed. I read over FIVE YEARS ago, about lower denoms BEING OUT and ATM's FIRING UP!! On March 7th, 2008, a once famous guru named RANGER, lit the forums UP, people pulled ALL NIGHTERS, because he wrote how he MET WITH 14 BANK CEO's and Presidents from USA and Canada on conference calls and the RV WAS DONE!!!! Signed into effect and DONE and ALL would cash out within ONE week!!! That was NINE YEARS AGO! HOW can we go week after week, month after month, year after year with ALL THESE SO CALLED reports, yet NEVER HAVE SEEN ONE change? It is very frustrating to say the least. Frank, you said ALL YEAR, GIVE ME MOSUL WE GET THE RV. Well we have Mosul, but now again NEW things come up. We are going to SEE this year pass again and come January 1st, 2018, I bet we are STILL here. I will NOT Give up, NOT SELL what I have, but I just want NEWBIES TO KNOW, do NOT put a dime of weight on anything PREDICTIONS> We just have to wait to SEE.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:15 am

Those are not predictions, there flat out lies,unfortunately your still taking the bait, you still believe what is being said because you still believe,all these years you have been conned,your still on that roller coaster, Sad, one day your have to let go. If you have read all the post here by people who have nothing to gain, they explain in layman's terms how the dinar can't possibly make you rich overnight. Plus there are educated people in mainstream financial institutions that can tell you the same thing about the dinar, even the FBI will tell you it's a scam, but you have been so conditioned to  lie years ago by con artists, you still are hanging on to that lie from years ago, my point & all ways has been is this deception of getting rich is not good ,it's unhealthy for your soul, matter fact it is dangerous!
       I too owned dinar years ago, I was one of them that did all nighters, then one day I woke up & said to myself,how foolish I have been, all these gurus where playing on my emotions, I would be happy one day, then angry the next, it caused a divorce in my marriage, yep, that's how dangerous it was to me, I have never told this on the site, to embarrass I guess., nevertheless I got rid of the lie, meaning I got rid of my dinar, but it was to late for my marrage. But at least I'm set free from the lie now, I can go on with my life with out any interruptions .
  IM FREE, 
 I don't care about Money any more, or let me say I don't care about being rich, I lost someone I dearly loved over this scam, it wasn't worth it. That was my regret, I lost my only love, over money. 
   So I say to everone, do some soul searching tonight, is it worth it, for a lie to destroy your life?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am

I am sorry Chaz to hear about all you faced and went through. If you noticed, my post today was the FIRST time I have been on this site in FIVE YEARS. I do not hang on a thread anymore, nor do I stand with or believe what we all did once in the past. I check out Dinarguru at times, and just grieve when I read what these people STILL post and people believe them. What a shame. Only thing is, one can not post on Dinarguru unless they call you one. I never bought Dinar for ME personally. It was NEVER my intent to get rich. Some 13 years ago, I bought dinar for the World Outreach Ministry I founded and oversee to this day. I am in the Philippines right now writing this. In serving Jesus Christ, money has never been my life, nor shall be. My joy in life is to feed the hungry, clothe the poor, care for widows and orphans and save souls. Today, IF I post anywhere, which rarely I do, for again, I have not been on sites for years, but IF I get a chance, I desire to make sure NEWBIES hear truth about all this. What people do not understand is that Iraq AND Vietnam have been surviving for years, doing business to the world, with currency worthless to US dollars. I again am sorry for what you faced. I am sorry about your family life. I pray the Lord gives you peace.  I stopped hanging on to this over eight years ago. My miracle is my salvation in the Lord. Amen to that

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef2 Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:10 pm

Just so you know .. 
you can hire Okie   
for any number of party events like:

Children's Birthdays, 
Bar Mitzvahs 
baptisms, communions, funerals, weddings,
.. and of course his favorite; 
air shows & 
those special Conference Calls. 

Like when Okie made a special appearance the day TNT reported to Jail. .. As you recall, he said the RV was imminent then too!  

Hopefully someday (soon) he'll be giving financial advice to inmates at the local FCC/ the Federal College of Corrections.  

Okie is the greatest. .. there is no greater POS.
Nuff said. 

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Post by 7star Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:30 pm

Dooped again-come on man!

7star

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:41 pm

So where way past the So called date of the RV now that Okie said it would happen, but I bet he want admit that he was wrong, this is the true sign of a con artist, but for some people you will still think Okie walks on water.  Okie belongs in jail for ruining peoples lives, he want stop here, Christmas is coming , he will up his game as we get closer & closer to the holidays.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:48 pm

Why isn't he in jail.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef2 Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:16 am

Please start hash-tagging everyone & everything related to the currency intel scam w/ these directional markers & place holders. 

#Currencyscam 
#Dinarscam
#IRS.gov
#FederalTradeComission 
#SecuritiesTradeCommision
#FBI.Gov

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum