Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.

Go down

MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.  Empty MilitiaMan says IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control.

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:35 pm

Article:  "Cleary Advises Iraq On First Standalone Bond Since 2006"  

Looks like big brother the IMF is firmly at the wheel of MR and in total control. The confidence from the bond sales is a record for Iraq! 

That will not go unnoticed much longer.  ...The process is on a solid foundation now and considered to be B Rated / Stable. Powerful evidence the future is very bright...   Interesting they have publicly now stated there is a tier in the game.

Those with wealth and privilege just became more wealthy and privileged.

That suggests now and along with the release of the imf 800+ million USDs to support the budget and the bonds supporting infrastructure and rebuild of Iraq, they have to have an international rate and it is on its way. 

We are next in that along Line, imo!!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum