Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam 8/8/17

+2
RamblerNash
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 Empty AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam 8/8/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:26 am

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HAVE JOINED PRIOR TO LAUNCH

Posted by Bill Clark on August 7, 2017 at 10:58pm

Yes, that's right! Over 250,000 people just like you have eagerly joined the worldwide phenomenon of Group Funding to not only earn good money but to give back to those in need. Be a leader, not a follower. Join my group of leaders today by sending the below information to me ASAP and, to jump start your team, add 3 go-getters to your own team to get a great start on your potential success. Send your information to the email address below to get started. 

Bill C

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COPY AND PASTE TO FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO: countmeintoday@hotmail.com

{ YOUR NAME HERE}

Who Referred You:  Bill Clark

Your Full Name:  

Business Name:  

DOB:  

Email:  

Mobile #:  

Address, City, State, ZIP, Country:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key Points I Truly Like About This Program with WASZUPP:

1.   This company has structured itself with the backbone of "community based charity" and that means that the funds set aside do not go to big box charities, ie:   Red Cross.  These funds come straight into our own communities, as we refer those in need, to the company.

2.  There is a ONE TIME $35.00 activation fee.   That's it.

3.  This is not a 'traditional MLM' system. **  Please see the cliff notes below

4.   There are NO products to buy, NO "starter kits" to purchase, NO inventory to keep track of, NO customer relations tracking products/shipping, NO products to 'return', etc.   NO clawbacks, NO additional weekly, monthly, annual 'fees'.   There is NO trying to sell someone on products that will help them lose weight, be more beautiful, and nothing that says,"Here, take this pill and you'll be a nicer person."

5.  I only need to invite three people I deeply care about.   They only need to invite 3 they care about, etc.   It is a simple 3 x 8 Graduated Step Up Matrix.   Since you ONLY need to invite 3, but if you know more, you simply 'gift' the remaing people to your downline.  For instance:   if someone in your downline only has 2 of their 3 ... you may 'gift' them one of yours.   Everyone helps everyone "up".  And, of course, you will want to continue inviting others as it only gets you paid even more.

6.  You are paid daily via a Bit Coin Wallet, one of which you will want to acquire.  So, everytime someone comes in to your line, you are paid that day. { You are not 'investing' in BitCoin, you are simply using the Wallet for payment.}

7.   Go here to get your BitCoin Wallet:  { Remember, you are NOT investing in BitCoin, just acquiring a Wallet.   Coinbase - Buy and Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin  http://www.coinbase.com
Coinbase - Buy and Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin
www.coinbase.com
The easiest place to buy, use, and accept bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin. Using digital currency has never been so safe and easy.
This is NOT Traditional MLM

And this is not "traditional MLM".  The thing is, that in Crowd Funding is you can offer products, in which case Waszupp has 3 that I'm aware of, and they are:  a phone app that is out of this world, A travel club, and business magazine ( not sure which one ),  all that information will be coming in the next bit of time. The phone app information is noted below* 

There is a distinct difference between MLM offering products, services and goods that you have to keep track of, versus Crowd Funding.  This is a one time Activation $35.00 fee.  Funding back to you is all done via a BitCoin wallet, which you'd need to set a Wallet up. 

There are NO Products to purchase, no inventory to keep track of and no annual fees. No re-occurring monthly fees, drawbacks, no clawbacks, no annual dues ... again ... just the $35.00 activation fee. 

The only similarity to "MLM" is that it has a 3 x 8 matrix. That's essentially it. You ask three people in, they ask three in, etc. it's a 3x 8 matrix. 

And, don't forget:  the prime elements of this Crowd Funding Platform is that It has a humanitarian "community" charity bases as its back bone; which means all that money goes to help local people, your neighbors... not big box charities.  It's not that big box charities are all that bad .. but it's most important that funds reach those that are close to us in our communities.

You will want to sign up for the "email and call notifications," do that here, at the bottom of the page: http://.www.waszuppmentornetwork.com

Then, at the very bottom of that page there is a "Waszupp Email and Text Updates" box.  Just fill in the information they want on that page, and in the section where it says who referred you too WASZUPP, put your name:   { your name goes here } .  Then just hit submit.   

This does not register you for OUR the matrix it's only for text and call update. I am registering you manually for the Martix, as they have not opened this for registration or to the public as yet. It's all pre/launch now, and will be opened up August 15th, for the world...when they then allow in over 250k people.    

It's real, legitimate money .. we all need that  : - }

**  NOTE:   Phone App:

For the first time you can combine the power of Social Media, Chat, E-education, Webinars, Hotel discounts, Dental Savings, Security Software, Advertising and much more from within one single app.  Never before have so many features been built into a single app.  Not only does it allow you to chat, but you can also run voice and video webinars directly from your mobile device or desktop.  Another highlight... I know you’ve heard of those gadgets that carry a marketing message, that you put on your key chain, that will ping on everyone’s Android phone that is Bluetooth enabled, within 500 feet?  Those other two companies haven’t figured out how to get it to work with iPhone yet, however, WE HAVE!  You will be able to have the ability straight from the app. and it will also work with iPhone!  We will crush the competition.

Other products will be detailed at a later time

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 Empty Re: AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam 8/8/17

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:41 am

AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 400px-Pyramid8Ball.svg

Matrix schemes

Main article: Matrix scheme

Matrix schemes use the same fraudulent non-sustainable system as a pyramid; here, the participants pay to join a waiting list for a desirable product, which only a fraction of them can ever receive. Since matrix schemes follow the same laws of geometric progression as pyramids, they are subsequently as doomed to collapse. Such schemes operate as a queue, where the person at head of the queue receives an item such as a television, games console, digital camcorder, etc. when a certain number of new people join the end of the queue. For example, ten joiners may be required for the person at the front to receive their item and leave the queue. Each joiner is required to buy an expensive but potentially worthless item, such as an e-book, for their position in the queue. The scheme organizer profits because the income from joiners far exceeds the cost of sending out the item to the person at the front. Organizers can further profit by starting a scheme with a queue with shill names that must be cleared out before genuine people get to the front. The scheme collapses when no more people are willing to join the queue. Schemes may not reveal, or may attempt to exaggerate, a prospective joiner's queue position, a condition that essentially means the scheme is a lottery. Some countries have ruled that matrix schemes are illegal on that basis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 350px-Pyramid_scheme.svg

AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 Empty Re: AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam 8/8/17

Post by Tinef2 Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:00 am

this supports the fact that this non licensed currency expert/ guru has been MLM a worthless currency as an investment vehicle for profit.
According to SEC regs this is fraud. 

The fact that he's ready to move onto another MLM scam is further testimony to his criminal character & evidence of his ability to further defraud the public at any all cost.   

FBI, SEC, FTC and the IRS ... you must be hanging out in donut shops.

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:10 pm

:tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 2245507099AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Keep pumping yet another scam scumbag bill. Your days are numbered. When the swat team circles your house it's all over asshole. Please resist so you get thumped a few times.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:25 pm

35.00 to be lied too. Scumbag Willis is dirt.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:20 am

Ssmith wrote:

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HAVE JOINED PRIOR TO LAUNCH

Posted by Bill Clark on August 7, 2017 at 10:58pm

This does not register you for OUR the matrix it's only for text and call update. I am registering you manually for the Martix, as they have not opened this for registration or to the public as yet. It's all pre/launch now, and will be opened up August 15th, for the world...when they then allow in over 250k people.   

Well, it's now August 19 and the long anticipated August 15th Waszupp Crowdfunding launch has come and gone. 

Where is all the press on this earth shattering event? 

Is anyone rich yet or did AdminBill just sucker you into spending $35 on another of his scams?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:37 pm

WASZUPP April 5, 2017 wrote:We Had To Upgrade Our Servers And We Will Be Upgrading Once More To A Very Powerful One That Will Be Able To Handle Our Explosive Expansion. During This Period ,You Will Experience At Times Slow Speeds And Inability To Access The Back Office But Rest Assured That Everyone That Has Registered Will Be In Your Team.
https://www.facebook.com/waszuppglobal/posts/815743265244967

WASZUPP April 10, 2017 wrote:We Are Upgrading Our Servers Once Again And Migrating Our Database To A Domain & Self Replicating Site That You Will Be Proud Off
https://www.facebook.com/notes/waszupp-global/waszupp-update/818815071604453

WASZUPP April 21, 2017 wrote:THE PPT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN ONE WEEK'S TIME
https://www.facebook.com/waszuppglobal/posts/825314140954546

WASZUPP May 2, 2017 wrote:I , Am Happy To Inform That We Have A Dedicated Server And Tons Of Data Are Being Migrated And Tested Before Self - Replicated Sites Are Assigned .
The Launch Date Can Only Be Determined After The Comp Plan Is Tested Thoroughly So That The IBP’s At Launch Can Be Paid Without Any Hitches.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/waszupp-global/waszupp-updates/831386827013944

WASZUPP May 7, 2017 wrote:You Have Seen The PPT That Will Be Showcased Next Week.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/waszupp-global/success-breeds-success/834412153378078

WASZUPP May 8, 2017 wrote:
Partners , our IT staff are fixing issues that have been discovered . The site will be down and functioning in a few hours . We want to make sure that all issues are rectified before the launch . Thanks for your understanding .
https://www.facebook.com/waszuppglobal/posts/834856146667012

WASZUPP June 1, 2017 wrote:We Had To Bring In A New IT Team to Address & Resolve The Challenges. WASZUPP Has Made A Commitment To Launch Only ,When We Are 100 % Confident That IBP’s Will Get Paid At Time Of Launch.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/waszupp-global/patience/848064292012864

WASZUPP August 2, 2017 wrote:It's almost time for us to launch Waszupp Crowdfunding "Funding Hopes & Dreams"
https://www.facebook.com/waszuppglobal/videos/886710128148280

WASZUPP August 10, 2017 wrote:We Must Be Very Clear In Our Conference Calls And Videos And State What You Are Receiving For The One Time $ 35 Donation . The E books Can Be Sold At Retail And Priced For A 50 % Profit . Customers Will Be Able To Visit Your Site On Launch And Purchase Without Becoming A Part Of WASZUPP CROWDFUNDING.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/waszupp-global/transparency/890793357739957

WASZUPP September 3, 2017 wrote:The IT Has Given Us The Green Light To Position Leaders Next Week . The Official Launch Will Be On October 1st And This Time Frame Will Provide Everybody To Go Full Steam To Assemble The Best Of The Best And Generate A Hefty Check Every Day.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/waszupp-global/waszupp-announcement/905414396277853

Still no press release on this earth shattering event?

The IT Team will most likely experience server issues once again which will delay the launch to sucker in more folks.

The PPT's, what ever that is, has not been completed.

Most of the comments are from "The Team".

Before WASZUPP there was Wassub wrote:That concept ultimately flopped, with Wazzub going on launch a Ponzi scheme in mid 2016.

For more information, go here:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t66573-waszupp-global-review-35-matrix-ponzi-cycler

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:14 pm

Scammer Bgr.cyberc92 wrote:waszupplaunch.com

Is a website that is not yet lunched until May 1st 2017 in the united states.

Scammer Bgr.cyberc92 wrote:So register and tell as much as possible to do Same, don't stop, until midnight 30th April, 2017
http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/showthread.php?tid=4734

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:00 pm

Who would of thought that they would still be having technical difficulties? LMAO!!!!

Did Willis do his due diligence well or did he get paid from this scam?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE

Waszupp Global·Sunday, October 1, 2017

My Dear Partners , I Am Sorry I Was Not On The Call Last Evening Due To Unavoidable Circumstances .

WCF Had to Change The Date To The 10th Of October To Accept Payments . As Stated Numerous Times , I Will Not Accept Payments Until I Am 100% Confident And Due To The Errors Discovered By Our IT Team , I Made An Informed Decision To Test Run The Payments With A Few Donors From The 10th Until The 15th Of October When We Go Live

I , Know Some Of You Might Be Getting Impatient And I Understand & Respect Your Frustrations But Not Getting Paid Is Worse . My Only Objective Is At The Time Of Launch That Everyone Qualified Gets Paid Without Any Hitches .

As A Startup We Will Have Challenges And The Growing Pains Will Be There But Rest Assured Not A Single Cent Will Be Lost By You . I , Am Doing Everything In My Power To Create A Co That Will Be There For A Long Time .

I , Want To Thank My Dear Friends Ricky & Fred ,Leaders Vonniebeth , Robin , Earl , Roger ,Ryan , Karlyn ,Mark , Blaine And So Many Thousands Of Dedicated & Committed Partners That Have Placed Their Trust & Hopes In Me And Every Day I Am Humbled & Honored By Your Confidence . All I Can Say In Return Is That I Will Not Let A Single Individual Down , Thats A Promise .

Thus , If You Are With Me Then Lets Build A Co With The Biggest Heart That Will Become A Household Name That Helps The Most . A Co That Each One Of You Has Contributed Towards Our Billion Dollar Vision . It Will Happen With Or Without You But I Rather Do It With All Of YOU , Its Much More Fun.

As Nike States “ LET’S JUST DO IT “ . God Bless.

Ash Sahib - Chairman / CEO

WASZUPP GLOBAL

Funding Hopes & Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/notes/waszupp-global/update/919757991510160/

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:21 pm

Still waiting!

AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 24301310

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:27 pm

AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 Php_ca11

AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 Avatar?id=1596577&m=75&t=1456608110snickers What does PHPATW mean in the message below the banner..

AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083adminbillPHPATW - People Helping People Around the World. This group replaced WAZSUPP

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:57 pm

What happened, too many law enforcement agencies looking at WAZSUP?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 2805820865  AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 2805820865  AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 2805820865  AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Sounds like a TNT Tony type of deal, crooked!  I knew Bill had a thing going and it sounded too goo to be true - it was.  Ah, hey Bill, are you ready, you know like at a prize fight and the announcer says " ARRRRRE you Reaaaaady?" One, two, three .....  investigation, charges, prosecution, verdict, jail.  Ah, you might wanna take along your own soap Laughing.  Just a reminder, scams and schemes usually run into problems with the laws and when that happens then the operator goes to jail.  Oh there is Lawrence Welk now, "And a one, and a two and a ...... .

When I look at your deal Bill I see, " sorry crybaby hemademe run NO why? crap waiting waiting and NO cashingIn .  Gee, wanna bet I do not partake?  Twas nice to have seen you on the thread, too bad you had to get caught when the baloon was going up.  We will NOT miss you, enjoy your stay at the gray bar hotel.  Yes, where are the agencies when you need them?  Come on Bill is ready, now don't treat him like Hillary.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:43 pm

Delay after delay. Who knew? LOL Still no launch after all this time. Kind of like the RV, huh?

Anything these Gurus promote you should steer clear from. Just look at their track record.

AdminBill Continues to Promote His MLM/Pyramid Scheme Scam   8/8/17 Screen90

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum