Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Friday Drama 8/4/17

3 posters

Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Empty WSOMN Friday Drama 8/4/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:57 am

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
Well folks here I am again with my rusty and sometimes interesting comments from the day and gathered up from the spirit that fills this room. As I have said many times before, I am proud to be a member of this board among all the fine people who take the time to read these sometimes sad comments from a rusty old salt who probably sometimes venture awful close to being banned.

Hey but that is OK because I personally get my spirits lifted with each post I make and the responses I often get from our members. I know a lot of yesterday’s post was about me and I must say I was quite surprised by the number of personal message I received complimenting me and offering to help in my situation. However, I have a great guardian Angel that has pulled me from under siege often.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father another day has passed and the information received today it appears to be on the brink of tripping the switch that turns out the 800 numbers. Of course we also understand that most all of the information we have seen today is from this earth and we also know the One who holds the keys to our dreams. Bless us Father if it be Thy will. Amen and Amen.

Dear Lord God Almighty, we thank You for the blessings we receive on a daily blessing some as simple as having fresh air to breathe and cool water to drink and food to fuel our bodies. Many of our members are in serious need of Devine Spiritual healing to ease their pains and situations. Help and encourage those who silently keep their situations secret out of shyness or shame.

Sleep well my dear friends and know that I am in pretty good shape for the shape I am in. I appreciate all the kind words that were spoken to and about me. My task at this time is to serve my God and share His message to those who may read it though what I write. Our Destiny grows nearer by the moment. Be prepared for when your tasks are revealed to you.

Curly
Lord u know I only offer a prayer once. I know u know what is in my heart. My prayer tonite is for a man in our forum that offers prayers for others every day. He has such faith. I want to call upon u to lift him up. Give him internal strength for his own trials. May u find him peace and wealth as soon as u can.

BigFeet
Ted has been there and has been steadily praying for us Lord. I pray you give him streangrh and peace and to always remember your right there with him. And to always know he has a family here ready and waiting to listen praise you Lord for you are might and amazing and all loving Father. I praying in your mighty name Amen

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Avatar?id=1623383&m=75&t=1494454372
Ladyz
Any news from ADMINBILL?

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Avatar?id=1623594&m=75&t=1494854062
RaginCajun
WHEN HE GETS NEW INFO I'M SURE HE WILL SHARE WITH THE TEAM

Henry
Has anyone heard from AdminBill ? It seems strange not to hear fromhim sincse last Sunday

snickers
Gonna be a slllooowww d-land weekend methinks.

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Avatar?id=1625058&m=76&t=1500602890
Sandnsea
No TNT Call at 1 pm

drl wrote
2m ago
Ray must be doin a trust seminar! lol1

Eugenia wrote
37s ago
Ray said he is attending a funeral.

Washbuck
I see nothing earth shattering has happened in Dinar Land - so off for the weekend for a little faith renewing and visit with family and friends

Sandnsea
Ray feels we are just waiting.... Not much news

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Avatar?id=1625058&m=76&t=1500602890
Sandnsea
RC you know I love you guys. I have no idea what you look like- how old you are- but the way you talk about your family- and the way you treat us- you're cherished

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Avatar?id=1591678&m=75&t=1451348875
Sunnysplace
THANK YOU SAND FOR BRINGING US YOUR INFO....MUCH APPRECIATED.

Sandnsea
Wish Icould bring in the much hoped for 800 numbers - but if they are given its for Admin to do

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Avatar?id=1591678&m=75&t=1451348875
Sunnysplace
OH. YES. I SEEN SOME ASKING WHERE ADMIN IS.....BY NOW, WE KNOW ADMIN....WHEN HE HAS SOME GOOD INFO, HE WILL SHARE IT WITH US....

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Avatar?id=1625135&m=75&t=1500922667
CindyLou
GA RC and DP!! Having fabulous day holding granddaughter! Baby lovin is the best! So was Bruce full of stuff on his 72 hour IMF thing for rate release?

dpchamp
GRANDIES ARE THE BEST!!! BRUCE BELIEVES WHAT HE SAYS…

CindyLou
Yes they are darlin! So Ill take that as a...nope. LOL

dpchamp
WELL, I'M TRYING TO BE KIND…

CindyLou
Bless his heart, he seems like a nice guy but gosh just can fathom where he gets his info. Give him credit he keeps at it tho.

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Avatar?id=1623284&m=73&t=1494299390
azgirl
I just feel bad for those peepsin the redemption centers...they sure have been on lockdown a lot!

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Avatar?id=1596906&m=76&t=1457022189
trel
Bruce say 1 thing and then the opposite right after. He say we all go at same time then say they started in China and Europe

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Avatar?id=1625135&m=75&t=1500922667
CindyLou
I do wish he had Q&A. That would surely be interesting.

trel
He can't do that he will be picked apart

Tigerprincess
The new rate doesn't have to wait until the 21st...can't explain it, but that is my understanding

trel
He reads what we say in here

CindyLou
Well gosh were you reading my mind Tiger?? Was just gonna ask that.

Tigerprincess
I'm on another site as well that has comprehensive detail that I am not to bring here but generalized statements are sufficient I believe....and NO, it isn't DC!!!!!!!! If I went there for info...just shoot me now!!

Tigerprincess
Trel, that he reads what we say in here...did I misinterpret your comment? Probably

trel
I heard he is a member in here

Tigerprincess
Oh, bruce?

calgoldy2
I have a Bitcoin/Blockchain question....someone said one needs a cellphone to get a login code...anyone know if they can send it to a landline or email addy instead? Thanks anyone. Anyone have any dealings with using Blockchain?

crimsontide
calgody go to coinbse and those questions can be answered, i use a two step verification there but not sure now if its required

calgoldy2
In order to work with Bitcoin ...I was given a blockchain link to work with....

crimsontide
yes, coinbase is used to purchase bitcoin. calgody i am a novice myself but youtube has some good tutortotials for research, just type in blockchain, cryptocurrency, etc, and it helps explain. blockchain is the technology, coinbase is just a way to purchase bitcoin

trel
Maybe we all need to go a day without hoping or thinking about the rv/gcr and it may come. But eager said then done

Crusty
Afternoon !! Well are we any closer ?? Retirement seems to be slipping away !!

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Avatar?id=1593733&m=76&t=1453681599
Grandma
Any news from Admin this a.m.

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Avatar?id=1601591&m=75&t=1460262471
dpchamp
GA, GRANDMA…HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY!! Smile I HAVE NOT SEEN OR HEARD FROM ADMINBILL IN SEVERAL DAYS…SORRY

I DID SEE SUNNYSPLACE POST THIS AFTERNOON THAT AS SOON AS ADMINBILL HAS SOMETHING NOTEWORTHY TO SAY, HE WILL BE IN TO REPORT IT…

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Avatar?id=1622530&m=75&t=1492871954
Miny Mouse
I did not go to the hospital with Avon...I still had daycare kids when she first called me..where they had her was about 45 minutes from my home..Once I knew her Roommates daughter was with her I waited to see if they were going to transport her to the main hospital..I just wanted everyone to know

TED1016
Listen they found no broken bones from my accident as well but the neck and back vertibrates could only be seen on a CT scan get the word to her to have the hospital do a CT Scan for possible injuries there.

TED1016
Today with no explanation given all the insufficient funds charges were removed and I actually had enough now in my bank account to buy some much needed essentials. Some of you may recall me posting that their is power in prayer . Now while some may consider this all to be coincidental, you will never be able to convince me that it was done through Intervention not of this earth.

So I want to thank all of you who have taken the time to include me in your personal prayer sessions There is power in prayers.

TED1016
Avon should know that many Insurance contracts have was is known as a Personal Injury Protection written into the policy. She may have a claim against her own policy to help in her recovery.

TED1016
Also with most insurance policies individuals who were involved in an accident that was npt their fault have the right to demand a replacement vehicle of the same type instead of taking what they believe the vehicle to be worth in a total loss situation

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Avatar?id=1620446&m=75&t=1486742705
Flowerman
Got a text from Avon. She was rear ended by a truck. Nothing broken. VERY sore and no vehicle now!!

TED1016
ADMINBILL please tell her to have the hospital do an MRI. Xrays showed nothing on my accident either it was only reviled through the MRI. I will back off for now and spend some much needed time with my wife now. BBL

ADMINBILL
TED - I WILL AND YOU ARE SPOT ON. IF SHE CAN HANDLE THE MAGNETIC DISRUPTION IT WOULD BE WORTH IT.

Ladyz
Injuries may not show up for several days or longer.

Sunnysplace
OK. I JUST TALKED TO AVON. SHE IS SHAKEN UP. MUCH BRUISING INSIDE AND OUT. MAKING APPT WITH HER DR. IF FEELING A BIT BETTER SHE WILL POP IN TOMORROW SOMETIME BUT NOT TONIGHT.

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Avatar?id=1610604&m=75&t=1467077226
Snake
Typical Avon she is almost more concerned about the trouble she has caused the room than what she is dealing with, she asked that I not relay any of our conversation other than to thank everyone for their prayers and concerns and I ask that we continue to pray for her complete recovery. Ted please relay you expertise re her vehicle whenever she does come back into the chat, she needs to know her position in dealing with her adjuster

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL
GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTS. ALL REMAINS QUIET ON THE WESTERN, EASTERN, NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN FRONTS. LOOKING FOR GOOD NEWS BUT IT CONTINUES TO HIDE UNDER A ROCK SOMEWHERE IN GREENLAND. I AM PURSUING ALL LEADS WHILE LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES THAT I CAN BRING TO YOU IN THE FUTURE.

IT HAS NOT GONE SILENT TO BE SURE BUT IT IS STRESSFUL FOR SURE. I CANNOT STANDSTILL WHILE PEOPLE ARE STRUGGLING SO I AM SEEKING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU AND EVERYONE IN THE .ROOM

TALKED TO AVON. SHE IS BRUISED AND BATTERED BUT NO BROKEN BONES. SAME WITH HER FRIEND. THEY WERE HEADING HOME FROM HER FRIENDS TREATMENT AND STOPPED AT AN INTERSECTION WHEN THEY WERE REARED ENDED BY A PICKUP TRUCK. HER CAR IS RUINED. THIS IS WHY I AM HOT ON THE TRAIL OF FINDING INEXPENSIVE WAYS TO HELP OURSELVES AND OUR FRIENDS.

I DOUBT AVON WILL BE ON THE SITE THIS EVENING SHE IS IN PAIN AND NEEDS TO REST. IF SHE COMES IN TELL HER I SAID TO GET SOME REST.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Empty WSOMN Drama

Post by Scotchie Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:46 pm

ADMINBILL is there is no inexpensive way to help your members.  You are advertising a pyramid scheme, which will help no one but yourself.  Stop trying to sell products, and get on with your horrible predictions for the RV.  Remember, that is why WSOMN was formed.  Of course, there will be no RV in 2017 o2 2018, at least.

Where are your wonderful intel providers.  Where is Firefly?  His light went out.  Where is Awakein3D, where is rocker66, where is kermit53, where are your other intel providers that know nothing?

ADMINBILL, remember, when you sell products for your cult, you are hurting your members, who have no extra monies.

Shame on you ADMINBILL

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 8/4/17

Post by jbk0606 Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Scotchie....I mean no offense here, but maybe you should take a break for a while. AdminBill is a fraud and an idiot we all know..But there's more to life than people like Bill, Frank, Dave Schmidt, etc.

jbk0606

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 8/4/17

Post by mboswell Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:24 pm

Scotchie has been absolutely obsessed with trashing AdminBill.He's so obsessed with hate. These are the same poor souls who call everyone names, make fun of everyone for getting into this dinar zoo, and yet you have to sit back and look at all the hate filled responses everyday, about every guru....and think....Id rather be banking on a revalued currency dream, that hate everyday like these poor pathetic hate filled bastards.

mboswell

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Empty mboswell

Post by Scotchie Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:50 pm

Mboswell.  The problem is you are banking on a revalued currency dream.  I am not.  I am living my life.  What will you say two years or more from now?  Will you still be banking on a revalued currency dream?  Or, will you realize all the gurus and intel providers you have been reading from for years, know absolutely nothing.

I do wish you the best.  Remember me when you sell back your currencies.

jbk0606, okie dokie.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/4/17 Empty mboswell

Post by Scotchie Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:25 pm

mboswell:  Perhaps you have been selective in reading my posts.

I spoke with ADMINBILL on numerous occasions.  He called me quite a few times.  He appreciated my input.  When I disappeared for a few months I received voicemail and email messages from ADMINBILL to see if I was okay.  As you might know, I was in the hospital for an extended stay, and made it through. 

Problem is when I was hospitalized I lost my job, my apartment, my car, and anything else I owned except for my clothes, which was limited.

Being single and being in the hospital for an extended stay, has its drawbacks.  All my creditors thought I was stiffing them.

Well, by luck and grace, I was offered to move into a homeless shelter/house, with addicts, alcoholics, rats, mice, roaches and ants.  I took this as a blessing.

ADMINBILL knew full well my situation.

At some point ADMINBILL came to believe that I was a snitch, and I was copying and pasting posts on WSOMN to other places, such as Dinar Daily.  I had said before, and I repeat, I would not have the computer skills to know how to do that, and I did NOT do that.

So, ADMINBILL banned me.  BUT, BUT, BUT, knowing full well I was homeless and in need of funds, ADMINBILL published all my information on WSOMN chat.  My email AND my phone number.

Does this seem to be someone who is honorable?  So, you see, mboswell, I do dislike ADMINBILL.  He went from a friend to a fiend, someone that was looking to hurt me.  I was very upset, and I did not deserve this treatment.

I do not believe ADMINBILL ever published personal information from any WSOMN member, other than myself.  I am still shocked and saddened.

As you may have read recently, out of the blue, with no rhyme or reason, I won one million dollars in the lottery.  It was luck.  It was a fluke.  I am now living in a hotel, bought a new car which I pick up on Monday, and have real estate brokers looking at sublets for me.

Of course, I have two children, eight grandchildren and one great-grandchild on the way.  Most of them will be taken care of.

I am where many dinar and zim holders promised they would be.  I am paying it forward.  I am leaving nice tips, have a good word for everyone, and know how ever long I have left, I do not have to worry about being homeless again.

I didn't deserve what happened to me, being homeless and now in a hotel, and it is taking a lot of getting used to.  It brings tears to my eyes every day thinking of the last 16 months in a disgusting homeless shelter, but lucky enough to have found that.

So, hate, I am not sure.  Distain for what ADMINBILL did to me.  He has never apologized, and he has my email and phone number.  He is not a man or honor.  He does not know what an apology means.

Good luck mboswell.  I still own currencies, but it means nothing to me.  Not because I have bucks in the bank, but because I can go on with my life and live without thinking dinar or zim.

Peace.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum