Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling)

+10
eleanor
Winnie the Pooh
1alaskan
Captsalt
tport
LNG
Dime4coffie
jim32
hubby
dinarling
14 posters

Go down

intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) Empty intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling)

Post by dinarling Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:04 am

From another site:

Dear friends,
I told my wife on Feb. 1st I would check back on our June 19th anniversary. At the time I told her that I was 50% sure that I was listening to script writers post "guru-intel". I believed at the time there was a good chance this was being scripted by a collection of "subject-educated conspiritors". I haven't seen the sites since Feb. 1...but checked in because of chatter I picked up else where. I was right...this is out of control. I'm now 95% convinced.

First, let me tell a brief story that was a prelude to my 20 years in Sales and Marketing...I was a senior in high school. We were going to have an assembly. I told a friend of an idea...lets start a rumor. We told a handful of people that Pepsi was secretly sponsoring the assembly and that they were going to feature a "high spirited" school in an upcoming commercial. We started the rumor at 8:00am. By 3:00pm the energy was palpable. It was so loud and rowdy that the presenter was unable to make his presentation. Teachers had the most incredulous looks I've ever seen. Here is what I knew...we were having an assembly...the rest was marketing magic furnished by true believers who all got their "intel" from a trusted friend. They made the reality. That was marketing 101...senior year. "There is nothing so silly that should you repeat it often enough...people will believe it".

Secondly...good movie makers have mastered the art of "suspending disbelief". It is the best possible example of superior marketing and sales. That is why we spend millions to be momentarily transported to another place through movies. Its why I like James Bond.

Ok...Iraq is a real country with real potential. There is a history of countries that do have their currencies revalued. They have talked about it and Shabs is a real player in economics. Their are so many factors regarding this Iraqi "assembly" that, as a marketing and sales guy, I say a buck can be made. Here is my plan...lets assemble a small team of creative writers (who are "subject educated"). Now, lets do the math. 3,000,000 customers who buy an average of 1-2,000,000 dinar a piece, who average 2-3 purchases. That is somewhere between 6-9 million orders that average over a $100.00 profit per purchase for the selling company. That means there has been 6-900,000,000 MILLION in profits to be made. From a marketing perspective...this is a no brainer. These companies are making over 100,000,000 per year...that is assuming their are 6-9 of them. That kind of profit has a budget for marketing...trust me. I say lets start writing.

As a former Director for Marketing and Sales for a nameless corporation...here is my analysis and conclusion. Our target audience is the NEWBIE class. We will fabricate any and every bit of intel...Because it is PLAUSIBLE...because there is nothing so silly that should you repeat it often enough, people will believe it. We will suspend disbelief, even for the initiated, over time...but only for a time. Numbers will drive our game. We will run this out until sales numbers drop (I believe this had been getting synergistic over the last 6 months since I've been away). Here is what I expect is likely in the next 6-months to a year(could be longer). When the sales numbers fall there will be a marketing reversal. We will then fabricate intel that incites holders of dinar to sell. We will make countless millions on the buy back. We will repeat the process until this seemingly "IMMINENT" event takes place...at that time we will make BILLIONS. It is a no lose situation for the those running the show. There are NO LEGAL ramifications (everyone is truly annyonomous and these are just "rumors")...there is only upside. This is a marketing and sales dream come true.

I write this as an educated opinion. I AM HEAVILY VESTED in IQD. Why? Because my study of history, economics, and investment suggests it is a worthwhile venture. Iraq WILL NOT, because it CAN NOT, fail. We will see a return on this investment and I believe it will be in proportion to Iraqi wealth (oil), it will be based on Iraq's formation of a competent government that has provided national security, it will be grounded in Iraq's infrastructural development...it will come with time, the kind of time it takes for an emerging democracy to get the kind of traction necessary to make all our dreams come true.

If you are a NEWBIE...buy 1,000,000 dinar and check this site every monday http://www.cbi.iq/. Stay away from these sites and look ONLY at the Central Bank of Iraq site...it will tell you when the Iraqi Dinar has changed in value. If you are a "Senior Member"...I suggest you consider doing the same (except buy all that you can afford).

Please excuse grammar and spelling ( no spell check on this foreign computer)
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) Empty Re: intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling)

Post by hubby Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:19 am

As a person with a minor in economics, minor instead of major, because only two people in the world can make a living in this field, I am confused at the implications in the first part of your post accusing the "gurus" of being con artist and flimflan men, of forming a conspiricy to dupe people out of their money, and through extension of thought, should go to prison. Then you say you are vested and know this rv will happen and the populas should by more dinar. If you are in this for an extended period of time, buy all you can afford. Everyone my age, which is 62 has pulled the old rumor trick and it is not new, but to accuse the intel bringers of this by someone of your experience and intellegence has me baffeled.

hubby

Back to top Go down

intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) Empty Re: intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling)

Post by jim32 Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:54 am

I believe the first person that should stay away from this web-site IS YOU !!

jim32

Back to top Go down

Post by Dime4coffie Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:24 pm

:joker: :joker: Here is a new rum. you need to go do this somewhere eles. :geek:

Dime4coffie

Back to top Go down

Post by LNG Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:52 pm

It never ceases to amaze me the things people will say behind the cover of "free speech". To everyone out there that has a complaint that you are being duped, lied to on purpose, think the intel is all hogwash, etc. PLEASE FIND THE DOOR!! WE SIMPLY DON'T NEED YOU HERE. I'M ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE THE SITE WILL BE WILLING TO REIMBURSE YOUR SIGN UP COST.

The vast majority of us are simply here to get intel about the RV that is coming. Notice I did not qualify what type of intel. The reason for this is quite simple....as a thinking ADULT with free will, I made the decision to participate in THIS INVESTMENT. I WAS GIVEN ZERO PROMISES AT THE START. IN FACT, I WAS NOT PROMISED THAT THERE WOULD EVEN BE WEBSITES THAT WOULD PROVIDE ME WITH INTEL. I was not given a timeframe this must happen. So, as an adult, I decided to participate.

I visit the site daily and I can count on the same loud mouths spewing the garbage. GIVE IT A REST ALREADY. ONE THING THAT IS VERY EVIDENT....SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER BE ALOUD TO INVEST IN ANYTHING BESIDES A PASSBOOK SAVINGS ACCOUNT.

LNG

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:20 pm

LNG wrote:

I visit the site daily and I can count on the same loud mouths spewing the garbage. GIVE IT A REST ALREADY. ONE THING THAT IS VERY EVIDENT....SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER BE ALOUD TO INVEST IN ANYTHING BESIDES A PASSBOOK SAVINGS ACCOUNT.

You hit the nail on the head LNG. That is EXACTLY why I come here also. Have a nice weekend.
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tport Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:34 pm

I understand the message this person is trying to convey. I would think he was directing his marketing/sales strategy to the companies that sell dinar. This would make sense; my question though is it legal to "scam" people in that fashion? But I am sure this investment is not a scam and perhaps this person is showing a way to boost sales for these currency companies. If you were an owner, would you do it? I'm sure it is a lot cheaper than straight legal advertising and probably more effective. So thanks for bringing such an idea to us for consideration.

This is where "business ethics" enters the picture. The character of the individuals that own these currency companies. Perhaps Dan, Tony, Adam Montana, Blaino would be willing to pay for a legal & financial background check on the owners of the major currency dealers that are handling the dinar (they could split the cost). I say this since they are now charging people for their "intel" and other services and have generated revenue on this matter. I would think it would make them feel better about directing people to these currency companies and fall in line with their own character and business ethics.

Just a few thoughts of mine for you to consider.
tport
tport

Back to top Go down

Post by Captsalt Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:07 pm

Wait one second guys! Why are you coming against Dinarling for stating in an honest articulate manner his thoughts? Just because you may not agree with him does NOT negate the possible truth of his thoughts. We are not puppets here. We all invested for the same reason: Bless a few ministries, our children, and our grandchildren. It will happen when the Lord deems it so and not before. I, like you, follow the "intel" that is, for the most part, given truthfully. However - be honest - How many times have we seen "It is Done!". Well, it is NOT done - yet. Remain grounded and take the risk you have assumed in this investment. Lets not snipe at the very ones that we hear from and are trying in an honest manner to keep us informed ... regardless if you may agree with them or not. Lets treat each other like we enjoy being treated and continue to have our spirited debates and talks ... that is healthy!
Thanks for my two cents. Smile

N7BD/Don
Captsalt
Captsalt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:30 pm

All in all a decent post, except for one problem.

If you have been in this investment for more that 6+ years you have already made money on paper. You could purchase IQD for about $400 per mill, today you can sell it for abot $800 per mill.

JMHO

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captsalt Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:54 pm

True - I have had it for 7+ years but paid more than $400/.
I will not get "hurt". However ... did NOT purchase it for break even!
Show me the $$! Smile
Captsalt
Captsalt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie the Pooh Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:57 pm

V

Last edited by winalot on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

intersting and very believable -- ( a blast from the past brought to you by dinarling) Empty intersting and very believable

Post by eleanor Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:07 pm

First let me state that this reply is not negative but just saying that most people are thinking about these things once they get invested. Several years ago my now deceased spouse and I had a dream. We wanted to develop a group of villas with a large marina to moor 100' + yachts in the Bahamas. We researched and devoloped a business plan that required 28 million dollars to accomplish this dream with pneonomanal (sp) return on investment. We found property well suited to these plans and proceeded to find the MONEY. Searching the internet alas there was a venture capital group in Ca. that was interested in the project. Long story short. 15000 dollars later and 2 years later the money was gone so were our dreams and no investors existed. But we listened to these people for over a year on the telephone week after week until the communication stopped. NOW that was a scam. Having invested in the Dinar mental flashbacks have driven me wild. But,Lord, you have to look at it this way. If it doesn't happen,(chances slim to none) you can resell the Dinar and recoup most of your investment, (No Scam). If it does happen (RV) you'll probably make a greater return on that investment than anything you've ever done in your life. The problem comes in when the pressure builds for this (RV) to happen NOW! This investment being open to all people is an answer for all those with problems not solved by any other means than a miracle. Everyone including the Gurus are looking at everything from the position of the stars to the slamming of bathroom doors at the iraqi embassy to MAKE THIS THING HAPPEN! It will happen on there time table, after all this isn't about solving the US Debt problem or our individual problems but rather about solving Iraqs problem. When it happens and the world is saved from economic ruin- PRAISE YOUR GOD because he planned this and put a lot more effort in this than anyone else even if you do spend 4hrs every day on the computer trying to make it happen NOW. Hope some of this makes sense.

eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:17 pm

eleanor wrote:First let me state that this reply is not negative but just saying that most people are thinking about these things once they get invested. Several years ago my now deceased spouse and I had a dream. We wanted to develop a group of villas with a large marina to moor 100' + yachts in the Bahamas. We researched and devoloped a business plan that required 28 million dollars to accomplish this dream with pneonomanal (sp) return on investment. We found property well suited to these plans and proceeded to find the MONEY. Searching the internet alas there was a venture capital group in Ca. that was interested in the project. Long story short. 15000 dollars later and 2 years later the money was gone so were our dreams and no investors existed. But we listened to these people for over a year on the telephone week after week until the communication stopped. NOW that was a scam. Having invested in the Dinar mental flashbacks have driven me wild. But,Lord, you have to look at it this way. If it doesn't happen,(chances slim to none) you can resell the Dinar and recoup most of your investment, (No Scam). If it does happen (RV) you'll probably make a greater return on that investment than anything you've ever done in your life. The problem comes in when the pressure builds for this (RV) to happen NOW! This investment being open to all people is an answer for all those with problems not solved by any other means than a miracle. Everyone including the Gurus are looking at everything from the position of the stars to the slamming of bathroom doors at the iraqi embassy to MAKE THIS THING HAPPEN! It will happen on there time table, after all this isn't about solving the US Debt problem or our individual problems but rather about solving Iraqs problem. When it happens and the world is saved from economic ruin- PRAISE YOUR GOD because he planned this and put a lot more effort in this than anyone else even if you do spend 4hrs every day on the computer trying to make it happen NOW. Hope some of this makes sense.

Very nice, eleanor. Welcome to Okie's site. Post all you want and have a good time!

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:41 pm

OK Dinarling - Here is one of YOUR BLASTS FROM THE PAST where you got a spanking from the members lol !

FROM JULY 9th 2011

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danarvictom Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:55 pm

I liked the original info brought by dinarling from another site.  Seems like a great plan.  IMO they set up this fake info in such a way that they would never be wrong.  The roos are never wrong, they cover their false info by saying this investment is very dynamic and things change.

It's a pump, pure and simple but hopefully Iraq does do something with their currency and are not satisfied with it like Vietnam has been.  Vietnam has not RV'ed in over 40 years.

Danarvictom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Its funny how they are ganged up on him for questioning their "Guru's"... what is funny is many of them are probably still following their Guru's and hanging on every word they say and have been for at least 2 years of claiming a RV on a weekly basis.. WOW

I'm sure every now and then they still check in here too, so I hope they see this thread

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:13 pm

Awww pretty and sweet lil ponee you da best....Thankee much for this. You got ole dinarling blubberin.
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum