Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Dr. Clarke 7/27/17

4 posters

Go down

Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 Empty Dr. Clarke 7/27/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:17 pm

ELLIE:
7/15/2017 01:03:25 pm
​Good dey Dr. Clarke,
Well, a lot of the gurus are thinking we are in the homestretch! I have to say, Gia, Sandy and I are getting a little bit excited!
​​
DR. CLARKE (7-27-17): Ellie - Thank You. EVERYTHING we wrote in our July 7th Post, has come TRUE. (LINK)

EVERYTHING. Re-read it.

We never wrote that Iraq would RV their currency this weekend, the 28th & 29th.

Well, have you been floating down a Lazy River since our July 7th post, taking it easy - WAITING, like we suggested you do? Chillin…..?

Our Theme Today: “In the Coming Days - Think Waaaaaay Outside the BOX!”

​- Do you SEE the PHYSICAL RELIEF we talked about?……how bout some Big-Time A/C in Iraq!

- Do you SEE the MASSIVE amounts of Money moving, we talked about - The Trillions. Bonds. Loans. Reserves. OIL. Trade Deals. Budgets. Corporations. Taxes. Debt Forgiveness?

- Did you see the CBI website get “Crazy Woo Woo” a few days after our post, like we talked about?……more Wizardry is on the way.

- Do you SEE the O-I-L…..the $$$$$$$$$$$$? The REQUIREMENTS? The NECESSITY?

- Have you SEEN Dennis Rodman anywhere?

- Have you SEEN what’s been happening in Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia & N. Korea, as we wrote about last post?

Since the 17th - As we wrote - Have you SEEN things Really “Take Off” Boom Boom Boom, one thing right after the other, since the 17th?

Didn’t we write that the DATE of Mosul’s Liberation, was NOT a Factor? Here we are 3 WEEKS LATER.

FYI: We aint no stinkin “Guru”! That term is held out for the “Elites”……not us.

Watch VIETNAM closely, the first HALF of AUGUST.

Remember what we wrote about AUGUST (HOTLY HISTORICAL. * You’ll Remember this AUGUST 2017 the rest of your Life!)

An “Important Ruler goes Down”

President Trump makes “The Decision”.

The IMF is “Done”

The “World” gets a Massive, Historical “Shocker of Shockers”

Get out of the Stock Market, with your skin, while you still can…..you have a few more days.

Who’s your Daddy?…..it’s NOW, President Trump. Bingo!…..your BEST Friend. TRUMP WINS BIG!……Now, and in the end.

800 #’s & ATM’s…….never mind. (Think “airborne”…”digital”….”transparent”.

The United States makes “History” with a complete, unexpected “Reversal”. (It’ll be OK….)

The “Weather”……suddenly speaks LOUDLY…..and might just rain….. “Money”.

Pray for Peace “Everywhere”.

REMEMBER. When Iraq says, “In the Coming Days”, it ALWAYS historically means - 

FROM 30-60 DAYS FROM WHEN THEY SAID IT. Remember this. It’s consistent….

There’s a big difference between “In a FEW days”, and “In the COMING days”….

“A FEW days, means next week”. “In the COMING days, means a few Weeks”: 30-60 days.

This is MIDDLE EAST POLICY.

ANAL-YSIS: We rolled our dice. We threw our cards. We peered into our Deep Purple glass ball. We looked into the Cosmos. We swung our pendulum. We muscle-tested the Experts. We took a journey into another dimension. We asked the Holy Man-Woman. We channeled a Master from the Future. We had a long discussion with the Eagle. We texted Sean Spicer. We implored the God of all Gods, as well as, the immortal Zeus, We shot tequila with some of our Enemies, We colluded with a band of trickster renegades hiding out in the forgotten oil fields of the middle east low-lands with low-lifes, We sent an “Urgent” telegram to the RV gods……..and then we ran out the back door naked, through the backyard and jumped in the water, for a cool, refreshing summer swim with the Dolphins……and here are the Sexy Solutions, Timeframes, Opinions & Guesses we came up with: 

We’re NOT going to give you “a Date”. 

We ARE going to give you “DATES” & circumstantial circumstances. (Yes, we’re throwin it all up against the wall & seeing what sticks). 

“Rates” are against our Religion…. (Secretly, they’re like Popcorn)

*** Iraq will OFFICIALLY & Substantially raise the value of their currency, make it Public, and make it Internationally tradable, so that you can go down to your local whatever, and exchange it into other foreign currencies, such as the U.S. Dollar, some day. WHEN?

Here are our Probability Factors of occurrences. (We’re NOT going to Prove or Justify WHY we’re giving these fictitious gobble-d-goop Prophesies, for you can READ & LISTEN to all the “Facts” from all the other Guru’s & Experts in abundance, post after post, call after call, etc. - they’re all over the place) 

HERE WE GO: (In honor of: HereWeGo)

ON A SCALE OF 1 - 10….(10 being the band Nirvana) :
JULY 28-31st: On a scale of 1-10 for Iraq to RV their currency this weekend - We give it a “1.8”
AUGUST 1-7th: -9.9 (s@$%! hits the fan)
AUGUST 8-15th: 0.5 (Recovery & New Openings emerge. New Stuff. NEW.)
AUGUST 16-23rd: 8.8 (New FACTUAL Light is shed from the shadows & smiles are everywhere. But there’s still a Fly in the ointment)
AUGUST 24-31st: 9.9 (Get this Party STARTED! There’s somebody NEW in town)
SEPTEMBER 1-7th: 9.99 (who’s payin what? WHAT? You’re Kiddin me?)
SEPTEMBER 8-15th: 9.999 (Wait for it)
SEPTEMBER 16-23rd: BOOM!
OCTOBER - PARTY on the Patio!
NOVEMBER - Who cares?
DECEMBER - You’re “Santa Claus” (or something similar)

We would like to THANK all the other “Money Chasing Guru’s & Pontificating Information Spewers” out there, for their Hard work, Perseverance, Tenacity, Patience, Dedication, Grit, Failures, Concern, Magic, Leadership, Education, Condescending-ness, Love, Confusion, Mistakes, Egoism, Facts, Proof, Convincing-ness, Spirit, Greed, Godly-Goddessness, Effort, and CONTRIBUTIONS to this entire Experience. Who are we talking about specifically right now?: 

Simon Black, Rex Tillerson, Frank26, IQD Calls, Breitling, Mountain Goat, Currency 365, Rayren TNT, Delta, Caller 865 (404), those who have passed on, and those we mistakenly - purposely missed or left out. 

* We especially Thank Dinar Recaps, for being the “Pinnacle” of all pinnacles in Professionalism, Integrity, Balance, Hard Work & Humanitarianism, in this fun rat race, called “Dinarland” - “What’s What, Who’s Who, How Much is How Much, and WHEN’S WHEN?”

We’re ALL more “Learn - ed”, as a result….AND evolved….(not to mention that most are pretty Pissed Off, and have been for some time.” 
RIP everyone.

Remember the “Subliminal Man”, from Saturday Night Live, in days gone by? (See?)

Did you enjoy your BS for Today?
Good.
We know you’re reading our garbage…….all you sneaky “opposite flip-floppers”. 

Party on Garth……the money will fall on you too, indiscriminately, as well as, some other things, and rightly so. We’re Not in Charge……of Everything……that is.

​We aint done……and it aint over yet, (we jus love sayin “aint", for some reason)

Could we just get a Big, Healthy AMEN!

DR. CLARKE

P.S.: We’ll probably Change some things by tomorrow.

“FOR GALACTIC ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY”
These are voyages of the starship “Dr. Clarke”…….and our Holy Opinions, Views, Nonsense, Beliefs and “Everything that means Nothing”, as is written herein. 

Serious-lessly Folks, it aint DONE yet, till the $$$ is showing on your Bank Screen, with your name at the top……and even then, get the majority of it OFF those “Bank” screens, ASAP!

Go Forth and make those solid Vacation plans, NOW….in our Blasted Opinion.

(Re-read all this BS over again, 101 times, till you Dream it in your Dreams. 

It’s been our Pleasure. You’ll see “Nirvana”.……(not the band)
(Go back and add up all the NUMBERS, all you calculator-button-pushing, geniuses).

Oh….HAPPY FRIDAY!….Smashingly Exciting FRIDAY’s….to come.

Hey. Quit Feeling Sorry for yourself, and GET BUSY! You’re still BREATHING.
Be Gentle with Yourself, in these times of Question.
Tis the Season.
“ILLOGICALLY” speaking.
Do it NOW!….If you Choose.

KEEP FOCUSED STRAIGHT AHEAD!

DON’T LOOK BACK!……..COME ON, SING IT WITH US: DON’T LOOK BACK!
(Boston-Read Lyrics please, as you sing along): 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HuiH-0R6a0
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 Empty Re: Dr. Clarke 7/27/17

Post by Oldtimer61 Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:23 pm

Nothing is going to show on a bank screen. This guy just pumps out bullshit.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:36 pm

Excerpt from Dr. Clarke:   https://www.dinardaily.net/t62444-dr-clarke-4-11-17

In our View, as we indicated very clearly in our March 29, 2017  https://www.dinardaily.net/t62219-dr-clarke-claims-rv-in-april-3-29-17 post here on Dinar Daily - 

- APRIL IS THE MONTH. 

We from our Human perspective of "ILLOGICAL ENTERTAINMENT", feel that things will escalate, with the "NEWS YOU'VE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR", toward April 30, 2017 (Sunday)........

Maybe a PUBLIC Substantial Rate Increase, AND Maybe the Official announcement of Mosul's Liberation, and all of Iraq's Freedom from Daesh.......

NOT necessarily in that Order.   "PUBLIC" being the Necessary Word.

Our "take away", was that while April does begin producing some Flowers, the ones in May, are always More Bountiful, Beautiful and Abundant, because they've been watered, nurtured, aged and fully matured........well to remember, as we have 3 more weeks left in the month of April.

FRIENDS, the Middle East "REGION", is now in a Very Good Place.....better than most think, for what you want. The Asian "REGION" is soon to be, better than most think.....also for what you want.

Wait for it. But, not Long.

Remember MAY, in your calculations.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t62575-dr-clarke-4-15-17

Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Majek Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:36 pm

This is the crap that keeps this scam going year after year. People will now stick around for the dates put out there and wait for another post from this paid writer. This secures website traffic and clicks for all the dinar sites for another month and keeps chat rooms chatting and conference calls calling. The shit your reading folks is just somebody somewhere making money. This will go on another decade because people will continue taking the bait.

Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke   7/27/17 Empty Think about that

Post by Mr Lisote Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:14 pm

Even if the people who are running the blog know that subject is a scam they can make cash with Adsense (traffic) and even in collecting e-mails. Every time you open the blog they are asking for your email. Email worth cash and they can sell also your infos. So they can write an absolute false story and they are making cash by that methods. Cash run peoples

Mr Lisote

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef2 Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:42 pm

I really miss the old days, when the RV was called every Friday of every weekend .. 

Good or well written Fiction was treated fairly with respect. .. 
and fake news was simply well intentioned hopium,  and outrageous lies .. well - were deflected as roomtel or an occasional bank story, and the often "treat as rumor" ... or the ambiguous - IMHO . was viewed upon as no-harm/ no-foul.  (defined to indicate that a mistake or instance of misconduct should be excused because it has not caused damage).

today's "intel" seems so watered down & never any references from close contacts w/in those three letter agencies. 

What's with the list of disclaimers on this one?   

Oh that's right ...knowingly & purposely misleading people for financial gain by an unlicensed agent or agents (or web host) who are MLM-ing /soliciting donations or ad revenues or selling a worthless currency as an investment vehicle is fraud.  WTF - FBI, FTC, SEC & the IRS.. really? 

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:52 pm

It's called fraud.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum