Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Sunflower Smells a Stalling Distraction"

3 posters

Go down

Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   Empty Sunflower Smells a Stalling Distraction"

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:16 am

I'm not in anyway a money expert, but does anyone else think like me, that the TDA's were a false flag, a distraction to delay the RV ... which apparently was ready to "GO" on the day the TDAs came out. The RV was ready to "GO" five times apparently, but didn't?

It's just that all the Intel pointed to the #800 release for the RV and everyone was on the edge of their seats. Then out of nowhere, someone came up with the TDAs suddenly being available to use.... but only in the USA.

It doesn't feel right to me, I mean if you think about it, it doesn't seem right. It's too messy.

Firstly, the timing is off, why release debt relief prior to #800 funds and why is the info on the TDAs released into the RV community, not publicly via more media sources and with firm Intel.

After all we are not the only ones intended to receive abundance to help with humanities' ascension. I know some refer to us as the "chosen ones" but I don't think we are "chosen" to receive ALL the abundance.

(On a side note, personally I don't like the reference of being a "chosen one" as I believe we each elected ourself to take part in the RV project as part of our soul contract commitment to the Divine Plan of uplifting humanity. We chose ourselves to manage distributing funds, we picked the job before we came here, we didn't get chosen because we are more special than any other).

Anyway, back on TDA point .... mostly I strongly feel that if and when the TDAs become available to the public for use to clear their personal debt as per NESARA it would come with a clear set of instructions on how to access your money and these instructions would encompass instructions for the IMF world, not just for US citizens.

I don't believe the criteria to a person receiving NESARA debt relief would be a high IQ focused on financial knowledge plus great problem solving skills and contacts in that industry, which this current situation appears to demand. It excludes too many people for me to believe it is genuine, at this time.

NESARA is a benevolent gesture intended for ALL/EVERYONE so they would make it easily available to everyone, wouldn't they?

Just my thoughts ..

Loving blessings to you all for a wonderful weekend.

Sunflower *♡* xx
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   Empty Re: Sunflower Smells a Stalling Distraction"

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:01 am

Sunflower wrote:I'm not in anyway a money expert...

That was a very helpful opening statement. It meant I could stop reading immediately. Thank you Sunflower.

:tup:

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Sunflower  Smells a Stalling Distraction"   Empty Sunflower

Post by Scotchie Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:12 am

NESARA is a hoax.

Scotchie
VIP Member