Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday

Go down

Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday Empty Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:55 pm

Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday

Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday NB-210437-636361459437376576

Thursday 20 July

Al-Sommeria News / Baghdad
The Presidency of the House of Representatives on Thursday raised the Council's session until next Saturday, while a parliamentary source said that the Council voted on a number of draft laws as well as candidates of the Board of Commissioners of the High Commission for Human Rights.

The source said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The presidency of the Council of Nawaz raised the session of the Council to Saturday," noting that "the meeting saw the vote in principle on the recommendations regarding the fulfillment of the martyrs and the wounded."

The source, who asked not to be named, said that "Parliament voted on the candidates of the Board of Commissioners of the High Commission for Human Rights, and the draft law of the Council of State, and the wording of a decision submitted by MP Niazi Maamar Oglu on the crimes considered in the areas of Tal Afar and Taza Khurmato genocide" "Pointing out that" the parliament to vote at the request of the relevant committees on the draft law on the freedom of expression and assembly and peaceful demonstration, and the draft law on provincial and district elections. "

The source said that "Jubouri set the first of August next date for the vote on the draft law on provincial and district elections," explaining that " Parliament voted on 37 articles of the draft reform of inmates and depositors law and completed voting on the remaining material in the coming sessions, and complete the first reading of the draft accession law Iraq to Minameta mercury convention, and the first reading of the report and discussion of the draft irrigation law. "

The source said that" the parliament to vote on project commercial Agency Regulatory Act, the first reading of the draft election of the House bill. "

According to a parliamentary source said Thursday that the House of Representatives held its sixth of the current legislative term under the chairmanship of Salim al - Jubouri , and the presence of 184 deputies, noting that the meeting would include a vote Al Draft freedom of expression law, and discuss the issue of the candidates of the Federal Public Service Council.

LINK

Parliament raises its meeting to next Saturday 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum