Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law

Go down

The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law Empty The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:20 pm

The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law

The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law NB-210451-636361514526748576

Thursday 20 July

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, accused the head of the parliamentary legal committee Mohsen al - Sadoun, Thursday, a committee member Hassan Turan of trying to impose the will of the Kirkuk provincial elections law, pointing out that Turan submit proposals in the articles of the law already parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri to inform the Commission in agreement on the other.

Saadoun said during a press conference held in the parliament and attended by Alsumaria News, "The law of provincial elections sent by the government includes paragraphs, including the number of members of the Council will be less than the current number and other materials related to the electoral system and the postponement of the elections," noting that "the Commission has held direct meetings since six Months to reach the final version that was displayed before the month of Ramadan to vote. "

Al-Saadoun added that "10 days ago, the Speaker of the Parliament asked to hold a meeting between the deputies of Kirkuk to agree on the articles related to their governorate in the election law. A week ago, the Speaker of Parliament called me to inform me that it was agreed with the deputies of Kirkuk to add this paragraph to Article 37."

He added that "the article on the Kirkuk elections is Article 37 of the provincial elections law, the same as the sender from the government and we put proposals submitted by the deputies of Kirkuk, but after meeting with the Speaker of Parliament told me that the copy of the government remains the same for all articles, we agreed only on this phrase Article 37 by the Speaker of the Parliament in person, and in light of that we have introduced the law to vote. "

The Saadoun "

We were surprised by the objections, especially from Hassan Turan, a member of the Legal Committee and wanted to impose a will on the Kirkuk Elections Law in Articles 52 and 37, where he submitted proposals we informed the Speaker of Parliament that they agreed on others. Therefore, the Turkmen object to the legal committee's accusation of postponing the vote is absolutely incorrect because the Speaker of Parliament is Who told us the agreement " The MP for the Change Amin Bakr criticized on Wednesday, the support of the National Alliance to develop a special case in the province of Kirkuk on the provincial elections, describing it as" racial and discriminatory, "while warning that those positions" will increase the gap "between Kurdish parties And the parties of power in Baghdad.

LINK

The head of parliamentary law accuses a committee member of trying to impose "will" on the Kirkuk election law 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum