Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP

2 posters

Go down

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Empty POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:00 pm

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Jerzy511
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 19-Jul-2017 16:54:18

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: ZAPS TRIP
Date: Wed, July 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Od4x1UA
HI ALL,

CALLING ALL HELP! I HAVE BEEN APPROVED TO TRAVEL TO DO SOME SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS AND GIVE UP SOME THINGS TO SOME NICE PEOPLE WITH A CHECKBOOK. THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY, BUT WHEN I GET THERE AND SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE, THE CASH FLOW CAN BEGIN.

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Internet-Fraud-Alert1

I HAVE A TIMELINE, AND NO WAY TO GET THERE, AND TIME IS VERY SHORT. I NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP TO GET ON THE PLANE AND HAVE ENOUGH FOR A FEW DAYS STAY UNTIL THE MEETING IS CONCLUDED.

THIS IS PARTIALLY THE FOUNDATION WORK AND PARTIALLY SOMETHING ELSE THAT WILL BE REDEEMED. YOU GET THE PICTURE. I AM OPEN TO GOOD SUGGESTIONS. THIS IS VERY SERIOUS AND WILL TAKE A FEW DAYS TO ACCOMPLISH. IF SUCH HELP IS AVAILABLE TO SEND ZAP ON A TRIP FOR THE BENEFIT OF EVERYTHING WE DO, THIS IS THE TIME TO DO IT. THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS MISS THIS INVITATION.

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Charityscam

AND YES, I WILL BE MEETING WITH GRANDFATHER AND GET FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS ON SOME THINGS. I WISH I COULD TALK MORE ABOUT THIS BUT OBVIOUSLY I CAN NOT, BUT I HEAR IT IS WARM RIGHT NOW OVER THERE.

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Giphy

I GUESS THIS IS IT AND ALL IS BEGINNING.

MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Throne_of_lies_elfContributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

I have a suggestion for you Jerzy!!!
How about asking Grandfather to float you the money for the ticket??? Or how about you get off your lazy ass and get a job like everyone else does when they need money for travel?

Enlarge this image
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP B747df917912261bf8f7041501233e0e

Oh that's right.. I forget how important you are!!! BWAHAHAHAHA

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP 2245507099POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:39 pm

Jerzy/ZAP wrote:I HAVE BEEN APPROVED TO TRAVEL TO DO SOME SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS AND GIVE UP SOME THINGS TO SOME NICE PEOPLE WITH A CHECKBOOK. THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY, BUT WHEN I GET THERE AND SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE, THE CASH FLOW CAN BEGIN.

Jerzy can use the money he has for his rent to buy the plane ticket. Since the money will start flowing right away, he has plenty of time left this month before the rent is due to be paid. He needs to write his personal check and get on that plane right away and get to it without delay since the end of the month is near!

And if what he says is all bogus, Jerzy can be homeless for awhile to see what it feels like when folks like him beg for money for the lies they tell.

At least he can think about the nice time he had vacationing with grandfather while looking for a real job.

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum