Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

RayRat Call Notes 7/14/17

4 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 7/14/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:38 pm

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1)
 TNT Call notes 14-July-2016
Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=99857613

RayRat: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Fantabulous Friday, July 14, 2016. [It’s Bastille Day!] Yours truly RayRat98 here. We’ll talk about a few things before we get into our weekend. I know yesterday’s updates will be referred to at some point, and then there are questions for Ray… From the information we shared with your yesterday, Iraqi television has been rolling like you wouldn’t believe!

Our Thursday update said: Reports are coming from Iraq TV covering the following issues and concerns: It is time to complete the economic reforms. The time has come for the private sector to be launched. An expressed need for the Iraqi currency to represent its “true” value. Their purchasing power will increase. The citizens will receive their long awaited back pay and subsidies. There was basically a lot of talk about the economic reforms being escalated.

Now as for today’s news, “economic reforms are presented to the World Bank”, presumably today. There are rumors that a full seated government needs to be in place, and that there are still a few neighborhoods in Mosul that need to be cleared. Some think those are significant, and others say those are minor points. I don’t know.

What could be so important that MSNBC is reporting live from Iraq at 10pm EST tonight? We’ll find out at 10pm, or maybe even sooner. But look at how the information has come to you so far; when you receive information, it has already taken place, in the past tense.

When they say “this will happen”, that’s different; when they say X has taken place, it’s already happened, may just now or five days ago, but it is now being reported.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Do you think that the reason the ZIM might be treated as a bond or a currency would be the difference between a lump sum payment now vs. a stream of payments in the future?

[RR: I don’t think so.]

If so, then wouldn’t the rate as a Bond have to be higher to compensate for the longer period of time?

A: I don’t think any part of that will factor into compensation for timing, quantity – I don’t think we are that big a part of the picture.

Q: Should we have a separate account for each currency?

A: Some time ago, that was recommended because dinar be treated differently; as it doesn’t cost anything to put it in a separate account, you might as well.

Q: When the RV takes place and we make the final registration for the post RV seminars can we register to attend in a different city than we checked on the preliminary form? If not, can we change that destination now, and how do we go about doing it?

A: Yes, you can change it presently; the preliminary signup was just to count heads, to see how many people want to go in each area. After today you won’t be able to do that; we just wanted to get an idea.

Q: Has anything changed as far as Canadians are concerned?

A: I haven’t heard of any changes for Canadians.

Q: Are the lower fils being out and used yet?

[RR: No.]

I thought I heard something on OM discussed about Iraq businesses paying 5% cash and 95% dinar, but by a certain date, all would have to be dinar and they would have to have a card so it would be put on it digitized. Has that date occurred yet or has your contacts mentioned any of this?

A: No, that date has not occurred, and that was information about how the citizens would get paid, to get them acclimated to the electronic payments. They would be paid 5% cash (dinar), and 95% on their cards (also dinar). That’s my under-standing of the process, anyway, and the date has not yet become.

Q: Will banks provide a quarterly or yearly statement of interest paid on these large sums?

A: I’m sure you will be able to work it out with your bank. I’ve only heard of yearly statements.

Q: Have you heard of any hidden laws still to be passed in Iraq?

A: Yes/no. Let’s leave it at that.

Q: I have a few Saddam Hussein notes as collectables. Since they are no longer making these, do you think these could be worth something when the RV is over?

A: If you mean any time in 2017, then no, I don’t think so. But hold onto them, so whatever happens, you can take advantage.

Q: When we ask to see the screen at the bank, will they be showing us what they see or is there a “gray” screen with higher numbers lurking beyond what they show us?

A: I don’t know. From members who had the experience, they turned the screen around or had the person look over their shoulder, so they are looking at the same screen.

Q: Have you ever heard that the public will not get to exchange?

A: No, I have never heard that, and yes, it is a dumb question.

Q: Do you think Iran is waiting for Iraq to revalue before they do?

A: Yes, I do.

Live questions

303 caller: I am a little confused about the relationship between redemption centers and banks. Word is that the redemption centers will have better rates. Comments?

RayRen: I have not addressed that on this call, so you will have to go to wherever you heard it from for clarification. The only thing I’ve heard is that banks have redemption branches, which are still part of the bank. I don’t know about higher rates.

Caller: Are you still planning to have a Las Vegas event?

RayRen: The Vegas event will be a four-day convention with vendors, businesses, etc. The banking seminars are one-day events where banks will offer their various services to us, so that the bank can talk to 500-1,000 people at one time and address all of our questions and concerns. Many there might well do business with that bank. It’s just about what the banks have to offer us.

Caller: Do you believe this is the last ‘regular’ call?

RayRen: I kind of feel like that, yes.

610 caller: Is that MSNBC broadcast at 10pm EST, 7pm PST? [RR: Yes.] Also, please donate by sending your check or money order to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.

870 caller: A long time ago, we discussed the contract rates, and it was said that if you signed the NDA for one, you would have to do so for all of them.

RayRen: Well, I can’t see why you wouldn’t want to ask for contract rates for all, if you are having to sign an NDA for one.

Caller: I was thinking about the Zim. RayRen: If there is not a contract rate, you won’t have to sign an NDA. I don’t really know what is happening with the Zim… as long as they do something with it!

347 caller: I’ve been hearing sound-bites on Channel 2 about Abadi’s speech, and then on MSNBC they are still saying Mosul is not fully liberated, and now we’re supposed to hear something at 10pm EST tonight. Are you hearing any conflict or propaganda here, some kind of delay or some type of shade they’re trying to throw at the last minute?

RayRen: No. I do know that the more dramatic the news, the more viewers they get. They are in the business of sellers viewers or readers, and therefore they have to get their attention and draw them in. We tend to flock to bad news. Good news we hardly every look at, maybe just at the headlines, but if it’s bad… The news is hard to just say 100% positive things about the news when it’s business and they try to make money. The economic reforms presented to the World Bank – that’s big news, but when did it actually happen? This is good big news, but it would have been great to know two days ago. Abadi referred to escalating the reforms, and it would be good to hear about it the moment it is being done. News is always after the fact, but it’s still good. I don’t think the bad stuff is damping down the good stuff; it’s to get viewers. Yes, I think those are skirmishes, but I think they are insignificant, regarding the RV. I don’t think it will have an impact on the decisions being made to go forward, such as the economic reforms being sent to where they need to go.

512 caller: You talked about something a few months ago about gifts of up to 14K per year; how many such gifts can you give in any year?

RayRen: The best place to get an answer to that question is the IRS. Call them. Take some time the various ways to give a gift before you start giving gifts. Learn about entities and financial tools; focus on learning how to give someone a controlling position rather than a position of ownership. There are different ways to go about that, and it might take a little time to learn how. There is no rush to get money to your recipients if they don’t know when it is coming. Ask what the best way to give and help others might be; you might stick to the first thing you thought of, or you might find other ways are better, or give better results for less cost. There might be ways that would double the impact! So do some research before deciding.

865/404 caller: What are your sources saying about the GCR and the RV – will one come first, or all done simultaneously?

RayRen: All my sources are saying is “Iraq”. Caller: Will you send out reports on what MSNBC has to say? Because not everyone has access to that channel. Also, I’m really looking forward to this being the final ‘regular’ call, and to the PIF projects ten days after the RV.

RayRen: I have some people who WANT me to say this is the final call. I’ll believe it when I see it.

FL caller: What was that about 10pm tonight? And I heard every Iraqi citizen is supposed to receive one million dinar…

RayRen: MSNBC are doing a live broadcast from Iraq at 10 o’clock tonight. I haven’t heard anything about one million dinars; it seems early to be talking about reparations for survivors. If it is true, we’ll hear more about it, I’m sure. I am hearing about ‘rise in purchasing power’, which means your dinar will buy more.

208 caller: [cannot hear this caller] Those who spreading knowledge about our SS straw man accounts are saying the RV is happening because more people are hearing about those straw man accounts.

RayRen: I don’t know anything about that. You’re in Idaho – close to Coeur d’Alene? Are you coming to the meet-and-greet on Saturday, July 28? We’ll be having a cruise on the lake with a dinner, starting 7pm PST. You should come!

501 caller: After the RV, you said something about having a call where you could give us some possible rates to ask for? I’d like a little help on that.

RayRen: Yes, as soon as we know the RV is publicly released, with everything we know. We will share all the information we have, the best way we can.

904 caller: Can you add me to the text list, please?

RayRen: You have to do that. Text to 40404, saying FOLLOW @THE_TNT_TEAM. You should get an automatic text reply saying that you are now following TNT.

704 caller: Earlier you said that Zim was questionable; how do you feel about the dong? Do you feel the same as you do about the Zim?

RayRen: Not at all – the dong is already a viable currency. Now, I do expect good results from the Zim, but there is a lot of hoopla about whether it’s a currency or a bond, and with rates from three cents to well over a dollar, or even many dollars. Don’t get rid of it; I’m just not in a position to say “it’s going to be a currency (or bond) and this is what they’re going to do”. The Zim is not a viable currency; the Zim they are using in the country is different from the Zim we are holding, and there is nothing definitive that we can look at. Hold onto it; I’m going to ask for three digits, which can be anything from $1.00 to $9.99!

860 caller: I did sign up for the preliminary registration, for the head count, and then I got an email from you saying “return to this page to attend the event”. Is that new?

RayRen: I don’t know, because I haven’t sent out any emails.

Caller: Have you heard from any other people who have exchanged this week? Or anything on the 800 numbers?

RayRen: Not yet.

805 caller: You said earlier that you might be able to give us more information on Monday; do you expect to have a call on Monday?

RayRen: I hope not, if what people are telling me is true, or not a pre-RV call, anyway. Either way, we’ll probably have some kind of call on Monday.

FL caller: I signed up for an account with Chase, and have also had accounts with Wells Fargo for years. WF is still saying that they are not handling the dinar or dong. I happened to be in the bank on Monday, and my rep said that they are now handling the dong; he also said that if they have it in one branch, they will have it everywhere. WF online still doesn’t say anything about the dinar or dong, but at least my rep does have the dong on his screen.

972 caller: It puzzles me that someone actually asked, “Have you heard that there won’t be a public exchange?” I think that such a person wants us to sell our dinar back to wherever we bought it from. Tony said over and over, “no matter what they say, do NOT give your dinar away”, so I cannot understand how people can be this close to the end and he’s still asking a question like that.

702 caller: That show on MSNBC tonight – what’s it about?

RayRen: I have no idea. A report just came to me that they would be reporting live from Iraq, so we can find out together.

Closing Statement The weekend is here, and we’re ready to live it up! There should be some interesting bits of information over the course fo the weekend, although there are no promises. It could get a little crazy, so keep your wits about yourself. Pay close attention, but don’t jump to conclusions. If someone has something of value to share, they should be distinct and articulate. Double check your cell phone service and make sure that it and your electricity are both current, just in case. That’s one way of being prepared. There is expectation of information to come out, and we’ve heard that before, but think about the intel this week – that makes a difference.

What are you now learning that is factual? “Economic reforms have been submitted to the World Bank.” That’s significant, and combined with other tidbits, it could be exciting this weekend. If it does materialize, you will not want to miss the information because your service was cut off. If you leave home, take your phone and whatever else you need to take notes.

The minutes I hear something, I will send out a blast/text, and if it is worthy of a phone call, I’ll tell you to get on the line, and it will be recorded as well.

Good things happen at the weekend… keep believing. text/tweet/send out a blast. We’re almost there.
RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  7/14/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 7/14/17

Post by Oldtimer61 Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Scumrat, nothing has happened and isn't going to happen for a long time. I can't believe the sheep continue  to listen this scum.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Majek Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Nothing but jail will stop this con. He will continue misleading and bullshitting his members as long as he can. He's ridiculous, know idea how he sleeps at night.

Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:46 pm

Or Billybob taking him out at one of his scam seminars. There are many ways to kill a cockroach. Step on them burn them Raid. Lol.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:43 pm

So if the redemption centers are part of the bank why don't the bank know where there at? Has anyone ask a bank that question? I did years ago, they didn't know what I was talking about, Wells Fargo was one of them, bank America was the other, but that was when I still believed in the RV scam. I'm not making a fool out of myself again now that I know I've been scammed, well I did get my money back, but it was a different kind of a exchange.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum