Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bank Story #265   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bank Story #265

3 posters

Go down

Bank Story #265   Empty Bank Story #265

Post by Ssmith Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:58 am

TNT Member PastorJohn:

GA Family. I am one who had a bank appointment. It was great. Better then we thought it could be.

To the doubting Thomas who might be among us. It was real.

Make sure you are prepared to talk to your exchange officers politely and having everything ready on your part. They know why you are there and will help you in putting your accounts in order.

Family be prepared to be treated professionally and surprised at the integrity of the banks. Wow!!

Keep your hope high Family. And give praise and thanks for God's faithfulness

You too will experience what was promised to you and more

The banks are prepared to talk to all of us. Make sure your i’s are dotted and t's cross. This is business to them and caring for their depositors.

REI:
Sounds like a normal day at the banks....yes or no, did you exchange???

Pastor John:
REI you need to solvent your heart. When you sign a NDA you will not say either. Rebuke the fear and all negative thoughts or attacks.

We've been on this journey many years not as long as most I'm sure but as of 10:15 AM. We know God's word is true. All will also. The word will go global

To all our family friends. We love you and always be praying for a quick conclusion for Iraq people and the nations around the world who are rejoicing at Iraqs freedom again

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bank Story #265   Empty Re: Bank Story #265

Post by FloridaJohnny Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:22 am

I's dotted and T's crossed? What the *** are you talking about? Be nice to the banker? You walk in with Dinar and you exchange it. Period. No ass kissing necessary. You make like it's some sort of covert operation. Oh, and you're also full of s**t. Your jack of proof and evidence speaks volumes. But just in case I'll bring a bologna sandwich to my banker like you said, just to shmooze.

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bank Story #265   Empty Pastor John

Post by Scotchie Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:46 am

Whether Pastor John is a man of the cloth or not, he is a liar if he alludes to a fact that his "bank appointment" had anything to do with the dinar, dong, zim or rupiah's exchange at a higher rate.

"You need to solvent your heart"?

What does that mean?

No, friends, Pastor John is having his 15 minutes of fame.

That is all.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bank Story #265   Empty Re: Bank Story #265

Post by Ssmith Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:25 am

Pastor John wrote (captured from TNT Chat)

GA Family. I am one who had a bank appointment. It was great. Better then we thought it could be.
To the doubting Thomas who might be among us. It was real.
Family be prepared to be treated professional and surprise at the integrity of the banks. Wow!!
Keep your hope high Family. And give praise and thanks for God's faithfulness
You too will experience what was promise to you and more
The banks are prepare to talk to all of us. Make sure your I are dotted and t's cross. This is business to them and caring for their depositers.
Rebuke the fear and all negative thoughts or attacks.
REI you need to solvent your heart. When you sign a NDA you will not say either.
We been on this journey many years not as long as most I'm sure but as of 10:15 AM. We know God's word is true. All will also. The word will go global
To all our family friends. We love you and always be praying for a quick conclusion for Iraq people and the nations around the world who are rejoicing at Iraqs freedom again

Mel Money
I was on the call for Sunday morning and he said that he had an appointment. He came back to report this. I believe him. He got really emotional and started to tear up. He wasn't the only one to have an appt. He was the one to come back to encourage and I'm glad he did. He couldn't disclose all because he signed an NDA.

Pj
It's appreciated when anyone shares however we continue to hear it's not going to happen how we "think". That being said we aren't going in dribbles here/there are we? We believe it's a public release which international means just that! However when I read this and we are talking about government let's hope it's not open do a few close! No normal business doesn't operate that way! But this wasn't meant for us so one has to wonder? That's all I'm wondering!!! Not a thing I can do screaming not fair won't grant me a thing! So it's great news for Pastor John to encourage but sometimes it makes me wonder more!!! Just thinking out loud!

Osmosis
He never said he exchanged (that would not violate any NDA). He said he had an appointment and was treated with professionalism and integrity. IMO this was most likely a "sit down" with a wealth manager similar to numerous other bank stories we have heard. Amazing that 99% of them come out of TNT.

CANTAP
Perhaps Pastor John's name is a pseudonym. Am I the only one to notice the sloppy grammar and sentence structure? A real Pastor, who has attended Theology school would not write like this. I am simply weary of the misinformation in Dinarland. Having said this, perhaps he did go to the bank. But a Pastor? Unlikely. Besides people don't use their real name in D-land.

Phenom
Pastor John might share..." Judge lest Ye be Judge" or anyone that anyone that has not sinned "Cast the 1st Stone"... Hanging on to this blessings takes an art starting with God's Humanitarian giving starting with Love for our Father ( and country) and and Love Thy neighbor.

TED1016
Sorry folks but I myself had doubt about this when it was first posted. After reading back over again today I still feel the same. I have serious doubts as well about him claiming the Pastor title. Clearly the sentence structure does not indicate any higher learning that one would expect from a man of the cloth.

Many in the TNT group tend to stretch the truth a little so that gives me pause as well. I kind of go along with CATNIP's thoughts on the matter. Just does not ring true to my ears but that's just my opinion. And you know what they say about opinions.......

snickers
My 1st thought was, it's t writing this as a way to be connecting in an oblique way because of the government sanctions he still has on him for the next 3-4 years. Idk.

Bc
I agree with you Ted. We are yet to hear anything of truth come from TNT or bruce for that matter. Remember Tony made up all that nonsense about NDA's etc and I cant remember where all the BS about tiers and call centers came from. We are awaiting the end of the Federal Reserve to see a change in rate. IMO

Phenom
Opinions without facts= Ego...Blocked from the sunlight of the Spirit. Pastor John HAS BEEN A REGULAR MEMBER OF TNT for 3yrs. Btw.. Where are your own sources? ALL HAVE HAD TIME for personal WM and towards Post RV readiness instead of surfing the net for HOPIUM. His true Spirit chooses his battles and not on online Free Chat sites.

Mel Money
To all As I stated before, I was on that call about a couple Sundays back. I just happen to be in chat at TNT when Ray announced a chat session. He normally does it on Sunday mornings. Anyone that want to share information can and will share or ask questions. Ray was talking about Mosul being liberated and such. Pastor John has been in chat for a while and comes in an shares what he knows. He got a text while Ray was talking and told the group what it said. He just said his WM wanted to schedule an appointment the next day. He told everyone that if anything happens that he promise to come back and share with the group. Then Ray said that several members were calling about appointments. Pastor John said that he had been waiting so long. He said that he had plans that can be fulfilled. He got really emotional and started to cry. He has always come in chat with prayer for others or words of wisdom. I don't feel he has to lie. It felt to genuine to be fake news. I am happy for him and wish him well. Debating whether someone exchanged or not is crazy. They can't tell you anything about it. He said that you will know how he felt when it did for him at 10:15am. We need to pray it happens for us as well. BTW...he is not the only one that I know exchanged. It will happen and I pray that everyone will be able to experience it.

KLS
Hey, give Pastor John a break...he did not say anything that raises the hopium level we have experienced for the past 3 1/2 years. What we heard is he had an appointment, and that they treated him with respect, and professionalism. Now, lets treat him with respect and
professionalism, as a fellow dinarian.

Do you have an appointment with WM. I don't, that doesn't mean that he shouldn't have had that privilege.

nwmontana
Phenom wrote:

Opinions without facts= Ego...Blocked from the sunlight of the Spirit. Pastor John HAS BEEN A REGULAR MEMBER OF TNT for 3yrs. Btw.. Where are your own sources? ALL HAVE HAD TIME for personal WM and towards Post RV readiness instead of surfing the net for HOPIUM. His true Spirit chooses his battles and not on online Free Chat sites.

Word!

Amen Phenom!

I might also add, the good Pastor John's  "post" was actually a series of responses to questions, posed to him  by members, when he came into the chat room that day. The questions themselves were not included in this post.So please, when reading this,keep the context in mind.

I also heard his original appointment info previously on OM, and felt and heard his emotion.

Pastor John has ALWAYS been an uplifting and positive presence at TNT, never boastful, or attention seeking.

He has obviously used his "wait time' intelligently, establishing banking contacts, staying informed, and above all, being real. And kind.

Yes.. the NDA's exist, as do Forward Rate Agreements..as does this "RV".

Keep the faith..but lose the attitude!  You'll know how pastor john feels soon enough! : )

~peace, love, laughter and light~(and dogs)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum