Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bank Story #262 TruckerBabe

+5
Oldtimer61
Scotchie
shlomo001
roxy22222222
Ssmith
9 posters

Go down

Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe Empty Bank Story #262 TruckerBabe

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:52 am

"TruckerBabe has a friend she trusts who has just exchanged with Wells Fargo today. Specs: WF client for many years. No NDA, but took approximately .75-$1.00 less, since he did not sign an NDA. No fees, money available immediately. Rates: dinar: a little higher than Tony has been stating. Dong: Again, a little higher than Tony was stating (would not give her the exact number). Rupiah: $1.00. Zim: .03, but taking only 100 and 50 trillion notes."

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe Empty Re: Bank Story #262 TruckerBabe

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:18 am

Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe Raw
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by shlomo001 Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:46 am

How many bank stories truckerbabe have had in the past, after this one I can only tell you to say no to drugs.

shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe Empty Truckerbabe

Post by Scotchie Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:57 am

Easiest way to know it is fake is that the zim will redeem for .03

The zim is worthless, totally worthless

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:12 am

Poor TruckerBabe......  It's always her friend cashing out.  When will it be her turn?  lol

Always the bridesmaid and never the bride.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:07 pm

She's been sniffing diesel fumes to long. She's confused!

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe Empty Bank stories

Post by jyburt Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:37 pm

Ok guys they are telling you the best they can I believe in the rv I have some military friends who don't know each other all tell me just a matter of time not if but when. Don't slam the ones who are trying to help you. There is a choice to believe or not to believe. When we went to boa the teller told me a few days ago they exchanged dong but the day we opened our account it was no longer buying dong for 47 cents. A few months before we called on rupiah to chase bank was eight grand a million price changed right before we got there. So folks it's real and occasionally we get a true story. I can promise you it's real not if but only when. Concerning the zim who knows but we won't be left behind. We got ours before the price went up over the years we have collected some of the lower denominations cause what if we don't a lot of the zim but got a little bit. You gonna wine if or when it goes. I feel that feeling every day that we didn't get any Kuwaiti money. It's not the greatest feeling knowing I wouldn't be living from ck to ck. I appreciate all what someone is willing to share. If you slam the messenger soon they will stop the messages. Be kind folks our time will come hopefully soon love our large dinar family and god bless you all.

Last edited by jyburt on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

jyburt

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:47 pm

jyburt wrote:Ok guys they are teller no you the best they can I believe in the rv I have some military friends who don't know each other all tell me just a matter of time not if but when.  Don't slam the ones who are trying to help you.  There is a choice to believe or not to believe.  When we went to boa the teller told me a few days ago they exchanged dong but the day we opened our account it was no longer y47 cents.  A few months before we called on rupiah to chase bank was eight grand a million price changed right before we got there.  So folks it's real and occasionally we get a true story. I can promise you it's real not if but only when.  Concerning the zim who knows but we won't be left behind.  We got ours before the price went over the years we have collected some of the lower denominations cause what if not a lot of the zim but got a little bit.  You gonna wine if or when it goes.  I feel that feeling every day that we didn't get any Kuwaiti money.  It's not the greatest feeling knowing I wouldn't be living from ck to ck.  I appreciate all what someone is willing to share.  If you slam the messenger soon they will stop the messages.  Be kind folks our time will come hopefully soon love our large dinar family and god bless you all.

Can you back up your promise with any actual facts or just hearsay like all the other bank stories we all have heard?

Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by jyburt Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:02 pm

I can tell you my stories my meetings with the bank presidents and the wealth managers. I have seen a memo or two concerning the exchange and have our own story of missing the kwuait rv we just believe have spoke with a preacher whose whole congregation is invested and hear from him every now and then have friends that their family is still in the Middle East and looking for this every day. All of them say the same thing and they don't know each other. This is a hope and dream was invited to the kwuait group it was years before it went and the buy in was a million usd but was looking for everyone to get 10 grand worth. It's a chance and we quit buying lottery tickets and put it in foreign currency. My friends exchanged and left town. Better odds here than the lottery.

jyburt

Back to top Go down

Post by jyburt Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:09 pm

There were several of us at the Bank of America and the teller told us they tested the system on the dong and the rate for the rupiah rate only lasted a few hours chase and boa is a couple of hours from where we live. It's live currency we can sell it for more than we paid for it. We got about 1.3 million for a million I have friends that was there when saddam went down and got 4,000 per dollar. Who knows but if your here you are more than likely invested can't prove it on paper just what other bankers tellers and wealth managers tell ya we are willing to ask them I have never told this story just saying it happens. Have faith I know it's hard thought about getting out myself but then remember what if

jyburt

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:11 pm

jyburt wrote:I can tell you my stories my meetings with the bank presidents and the wealth managers.  I have seen a memo or two concerning the exchange and have our own story of missing the kwuait rv we just believe have spoke with a preacher whose whole congregation is invested and hear from him every now and then have friends that their family is still in the Middle East and looking for this every day.  All of them say the same thing and they don't know each other.  This is a hope and dream was invited to the kwuait group it was years before it went and the buy in was a million usd but was looking for everyone to get 10 grand worth.  It's a chance and we quit buying lottery tickets and put it in foreign currency. My friends exchanged and left town.  Better odds here than the lottery.

So you meet with bank presidents? Which bank?

When you start to talk about the odds of a lottery ticket, then your story of it happening just became bogus, yes?

Did the bank president tell you that investing in the Iraqi Dinar has a better chance than winning a lottery?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:20 pm

jyburt wrote:There were several of us at the Bank of America and the teller told us they tested the system on the dong and the rate for the rupiah rate only lasted a few hours chase and boa is a couple of hours from where we live.  It's live currency we can sell it for more than we paid for it.  We got about 1.3 million for a million I have friends that was there when saddam went down and got 4,000 per dollar. Who knows but if your here you are more than likely invested can't prove it on paper just what other bankers tellers and wealth managers tell ya we are willing to ask them I have never told this story just saying it happens.  Have faith I know it's hard thought about getting out myself but then remember what if

What if?

Sam I Am wrote:If you understand how the solar system works, you understand why the sun always rises in the east.  And if you understand how Iraq’s currency’s value is determined, you understand why no big RV is forthcoming.  “What if” is now eliminated.

What if …? (3/23/14)

Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1xKS2jmdWlDkdO0tzLCdmGPel7dcgYHjqnjJMziGoVHUoLfX1

One of the biggest hurdles to overcome in the dinar investment is the fear of missing out if there really is a historic revaluation of the IQD.  Nobody wants to look back someday and say “I should have bought some” or “I never should have sold”.  “What if they really do revalue back to a dollar, two dollars, three dollars …. ?  Can you imagine how upset you’d be if you passed up a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity like that?”

Sound familiar?  I’ll admit that I struggled with the “what if” question myself.  In fact the reason I held on to a small amount of dinar for the first year or so of this blog is I still considered it possible that they could RV to $.001 or $.002 prior to redenominating so I could still double or triple my money.  It has been a slow and painful process for me to grasp the fact that there’s no money to be made here, and plenty to be lost in the worst case scenario.  The key to freedom from “what if?” is education.  The more I have learned the more confidence I have developed in my decision to sell.

If you’ll study revaluations you’ll discover that they’re typically small adjustments of a few %.  In fact the largest revaluation in history was about 35%.  No currency has ever revalued at 10,000-300,000% like the gurus are talking about.  When you point out these facts some people will say “sure, there’s never been a revaluation this big, but there’s a first time for everything right?”  Well no, there’s not.  There’s not a first time for the sun to rise in the west.  It always rises in the east.  The key to understanding that is through learning how the solar system works.  Once you do nobody will ever be able to convince you that the sun could rise in the west, no matter how good their sources for that intel are.  The same is true with currency revaluation.

The first thing you need to realize about the dinar is that it is classified as a pegged currency.  Now as John Jagerson has pointed out, the only truly pegged currency in the world is the euro.  The pegged currencies of the oil based economies of the Arab world are “de facto” pegs.  In other words they are so tightly managed that they might as well be pegged, but in reality they are managed or “dirty” floats.  The way they maintain stability with their exchange rates is through manipulation of the money supply.  I wrote about this last year in a post called Dirty Float.

Sometimes you’ll hear people in the “Go RV” crowd talking about how Iraq can set the dinar’s value anywhere they want.  “After all”, they reason, “what’s backing the US dollar?  If the US doesn’t have to back their currency why does Iraq?”  The difference is this … the US dollar is a free floating currency.  The market determines the value.  It’s traded internationally and is used as a reserve currency.  The US is considered a very stable country, maintaining the same form of government for well over two centuries now.  Its economy is diverse.  Its military is strong.  Its infrastructure is well developed.  Its people are comparitively well educated.  These factors generate confidence in the dollar, despite the US debt and sluggish economy.  For all of the talk out there about how the dollar is going to crash, the fact is other currencies are losing ground against the dollar.

Take a look at the Japanese yen’s valuation over the past two years.  It’s down over 25%.

Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe 4147f-yenchart

Or consider the euro.  It gained a lot of ground vs. the USD prior to the 2008 financial crisis, hitting a high of nearly $1.60.  Today, with the economic problems of the European Union it has fallen to around $1.35.

Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe 11baa-eurochart

And finally we’ll look at Great Britain’s pound.  It also lost ground after 2008.

Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe 92e0e-poundchart

These currency charts show no looming collapse of the dollar.  Conspiracy theorists like to talk about the dollar’s demise but in reality other nations like Japan and China don’t want to see the dollar collapse because they need US consumers to buy their products.  The dollar will much more likely decline slowly over the years rather than collapse suddenly overnight.

Now, getting back to the dinar, there is no such confidence in Iraq’s currency.  Their government has only been in existence for ten years.  Their people aren’t as educated, their infrastructure isn’t as developed, their military isn’t as strong, and their economy isn’t diverse (it’s 90% oil).  In addition they have the constant exposure to terrorist activitiy and sectarian violence.  With such an unstable environment there’s no way that a country like Iraq could have a free floating currency, so they back their currency with foreign currency reserves like the other oil based economies of that region.

Since their reserves total approximately $80 billion, and t[url=http://www.cbi.iq/documents/key financial.xls]heir M2 money supply is shown at about 85 trillion dinar[/url], the math doesn’t show any millionaire creating revaluation on the horizon.  $80b divided by 85 trillion = approximately $.00094 which is slightly higher than the dinar’s current valuation of $.00086.

When you point these things out to some of the overnight millionaire crowd, they’ll start talking about the fact that the world is going back to asset-backed currencies and that a global currency reset is coming, which will allow for Iraq to revalue the dinar to where the old Saddam dinar was thirty years ago.  They have to say that the rules are changing you see, because the current rules will keep the value of the IQD about where it is now and the pumpers know that.  So in effect dinar speculators are gambling on the fact that this mythical and quite impossible reset will allow Iraq to revalue their currency hundreds of times more than the largest revaluation in history.  It’s kind of like saying that somebody is going to change the laws of the universe which will result in the sun rising in the west.  Would you risk thousands of dollars on that?

This could very well be a moot point anyway, considering that the CBI has announced their intent to redenominate.  This is very common with currencies that have depreciated due to hyperinflation as is the case with the dinar.  That would leave the IQD with no value at all when the exchange window expires.   (For further insight check out my post “RD 101“.)  But even if they don’t redenominate, the reality of the de facto peg exchange regime and the financial figures allows for no history making revaluation.

If you understand how the solar system works, you understand why the sun always rises in the east.  And if you understand how Iraq’s currency’s value is determined, you understand why no big RV is forthcoming.  “What if” is now eliminated.

Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe D5375-sam28229

http://iraqcurrencywatch.com/what-if-32314/

https://www.dinardaily.net/t50638-what-if-from-the-sam-i-am-archives

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by jyburt Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:33 pm

Great point for sure. I first went to a local banker and purchased our dinar and dong for years. He transferred to another branch as the bank president no he did not tell me about the lottery odds but he gets up and closes his door quickly he didn't do that when he ordered it for us. I watch my friends get rich on the Kuwaiti dinar. I am just trying to help that's all and tell you guys what has happened to us I know it's not much but it's real. I have put a hundred bucks a month in lotto for years and years we talked about and figure we have a better chance here.. I get a power ball or mega million every now and then.
This works better for us it's a personal choice as for us we do believe and I am so sorry my iPad changes words I have tried to edit best as I can I was a better chemist than writing English this is hope and all but the zim is a living useable currency.

jyburt

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:47 pm

jyburt wrote:Great point for sure.  I first went to a local banker and purchased our dinar and dong for years.  He transferred to another branch as the bank president no he did not tell me about the lottery odds but he gets up and closes his door quickly he didn't do that when he ordered it for us. I watch my friends get rich on the Kuwaiti dinar.  I am just trying to help that's all and tell you guys what has happened to us I know it's not much but it's real.  I have put a hundred bucks a month in lotto for years and years we talked about and figure we have a better chance here.. I get a power ball or mega million every now and then.  
This works better for us it's a personal choice as for us we do believe and I am so sorry my iPad changes words I have tried to edit best as I can I was a better chemist than writing English this is hope and all but the zim is a living useable currency.

What happened in Kuwait is different than what's happening in Iraq. The two don't compare.

When you say your friends got rich from what happened in Kuwait, define rich?

However you want to use your money is up to you, watch for that RD project tho. It doesn't look like it will end well unless your in Iraq.

If your having problems with your iPad, just follow up with any corrections. That way we'll all be on the same page and no one will mis-understand anything...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:38 pm

Powerball odds 300 mil to 1. Iraq dinar odds rv 1 trillion to 1. Rd 1 to 1. I'll take my chances with the powerball.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jyburt Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:41 am

My friends are now rich as in multimillionaire and they tried really hard to bring us in with them. The group left town no phone numbers and not heard from again. They did try to help us but I guess we were either too stubborn to learn or too stupid to try. Who knows yes this is different we see that. For us we will take the chance. In life all that we are guaranteed is to pay taxes and when it's time to die. I believe Jesus is the son of the living god. Faith in him keep us going I have no proof he exists but here again I believe. Again we are not perfect just a couple trying to survive and to help others along the way like others have tried to help us. Good lord has been good to us thru his grace we are able to survive. As far as trying to figure out how to turn off the auto correction on the iPad may try to figure that one out. May god bless and keep you all and go rv

jyburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:45 am

Just a few points.

Why or how would people in the military know that a country is going to dramatically change the value of their currency?

Churches were some of the first people being hustled.  Persuade the pastor that this isn't a scam, but a legit investment is the first step.  Of course the congregation trusts him so you have a built in market.  Get him to tell the folks and you've made a ton of money off of one church....  and then it spreads to other church communities.

Bank tellers often confuse Rupiah and Rupee.  It's happened numerous times.  They double check, give the correct rate and people misinterpret it as a price change.

The ZIM is nothing more than a novelty.  https://www.dinardaily.net/t53814-trista-went-to-zimbabwe-to-cash-in-her-zim

Kuwait didn't revalue, their currency was reinstated.  https://www.dinardaily.net/t52243-the-kuwaiti-dinar-never-revalued

I just have to wonder what God thinks when He hears people trying to draw a parallel between having nothing to go on but faith that Jesus is the Son of God and people having faith that the IQD, Dong, Zim, etc. are going to RV and make the rich beyond their wildest dreams.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by jyburt Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:00 pm

The people we know in the military are kinda high in the ranks and some secret ops. Some still are over there. Still the reinstated kwuait dinar made millionaires. Gotta wait and see. I enjoy talking to good people who we all share this dream. Maybe won't get a dime maybe will not get out money back. Who knows we have been in this ride a long time and just put our lotto money or extra money we had that we would have already just spent it on foolish stuff. Our first information came from the people who held the kwuait dinar. Again folks just trying to help and this is the first time I have ever told of our small knowledge and will probable not tell again it's just too hard. Thank you everyone who had shared what they have said. God bless and good luck

jyburt

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 pm

those bank stories haven't changed, even after all these years... gotta love 'em  :winky winky:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:46 pm

OMG!  DinarStar!  Where have you been?   Sorry, I missed you.  I hope you are well.  Man, talk about a blast from the past.  Well, maybe we will cross paths in another 5 years, I am sure we will still all be here LOLOLOL! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:31 am

Haha!!... thanks for the warm message Ponee... I'm glad the site is still up and running, best dinar spot on the planet... looking forward to getting back into the swing of things... y'all as awesome as ever!!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:46 pm

jyburt wrote:The people we know in the military are kinda high in the ranks and some secret ops.  Some still are over there. Still the reinstated kwuait dinar made millionaires.  Gotta wait and see.  I enjoy talking to good people who we all share this dream. Maybe won't get a dime maybe will not get out money back.  Who knows we have been in this ride a long time and just put our lotto money or extra money we had that we would have already just spent it on foolish stuff.  Our first information came from the people who held the kwuait dinar.  Again folks just trying to help and this is the first time I have ever told of our small knowledge and will probable not tell again it's just too hard.  Thank you everyone who had shared what they have said.  God bless and good luck
1 million USD would be the equivalent of 288,184.44KWD at $3.47USD to 1KWD, without any exchange fees.

Since you said multimillionaire, got to double that, at least. So 576,368.87KWD. Let's say, for giggles, we round it to 600K for the easy math.

The notes at that time are the third series of KWD, with the 20 being the largest. That's 30,000 20KWD notes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwaiti_dinar

A bundle is 100 notes and a brick is 1000

Here is an example of a 100 note bundle of KWD:

Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe 51VfnSncMDL

So 30,000 KWD notes would be 300 bundles or 30 bricks.

Here is Ty Rhames of Sterling Currency Group in front of the bricks of Dinar (IQD) he acquired:

Bank Story #262  TruckerBabe Tyatdi10

Now on the floor are 40 bricks of IQD, and the KWD is slightly smaller than the IQD, but I'm sure that you can see the dilemma here.

How did they get all 30 bricks in luggage, through airport customs in both countries, and into a bank without raising red flags all over the place?

Now for the next part. I doubt that they went to any local currency exchange place since they would not have a million in USD lying around, but had to go through a bank.

Did they open up a bank account, make a deposit, and then wire it out of the country? The banks aren't exactly going to let you walk out the door with a couple of million USD.

Regardless of the price they paid for the KWD, how did they acquire 30,000 KWD notes? Did you see any of their KWD in vast amounts?

How many in their group went over to Kuwait and did this?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by jyburt Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:15 pm

I will tell you what I know. They told us to go in with them would need 10 grand and others went in at ten grand or more till they collected a million bucks. These were lawyers doctors professional business people. Hubby knew them because he worked for them. We never got any further hubby said no he didn't believe and he still don't but I do and we have made agreements over the years like he got 4 grand maybe 5 for a log splitter and I got a few grand for the currency purchases and I used to be a heavy lotto player and use that too. I also get to pay the loans back too. We don't spend our bill money but money I would otherwise lose in lotto. So at least itt is in currencyand not totally gone. We know a lot of professional people because he is in their industry and well liked. Good lord has taken good care of us over the years and we have been so blessed I am lucky just to be on this side among the living. We feel we have a chance.

jyburt

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:37 pm

If I understand this, the folks that were trying to get you involved were collecting $10,000 until they got 1 million. That's 100 people. Then those folks "left" and weren't heard of again. Do you know how strange that all sounds? Were they going to use the million to buy the Kuwait Dinar?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Oh, and by the way...Thank you for sharing the details of what was happening with your experience in this.

:juggle:

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by jyburt Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:15 pm

They left after the kwuait money changed value. They gathered up a small group of people got their money waited for the value change got rich and left town. Now that's what we are doing too leaving for better places what is so strange we were privalaged to be invited into the group. Ahh again if we had we would be rich too. Wish I would have ask more questions. My bad my momma missed her time she wanted to buy ibm stock in the late 50's early 60's. She would have been rich. She worked on one of the first computers was the size of a football field now it's in your hands. I'm sure we all have the would of could of stories. I told you more for sure you would see us crazy. Just trying to survive every day one day at a time hoping for the rv or change in value of the currencies. Gods love and protection

jyburt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum