Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated

5 posters

Go down

The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated Empty The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated

Post by Sam I Am Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:47 pm

This is a discussion I had with Nash and Ssmith via conference call last night.  Enjoy!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated Empty Re: The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:51 am

It's going to be an interesting week to see what excuses the Gurus have for explaining the delay of the RV.

Just about every Guru has said that after Mosul was liberated, the RV will follow immediately after.

Ray's call could be interesting if you want to hear him say "I Don't Know" several times. LOL

I'll just bet that caller 610 does the "Donation" announcement...

The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:52 pm

WHAT?! October 1 as the new RV date??!! Wait.

Yosef and others like Frank, Bruce, BlueRay, OWK, etc...have been pounding into everyone that the liberation of Mosul was the king pin to start everything immediately thereafter. Now, just like that, 2.5-3 months are added to the start date like it's no biggy, and we are supposed to keep trusting the intel? How is that sane? How can we trust the intel, if this now is the case? I'm not trying to be a nay sayer, I'm trying to understand.

We had been told for weeks, and especially the last few days, that it was an "any moment" / "imminent" situation. How is a 2-3 month delay bomb in keeping with ANY of the intel we have been provided and have trusted?

So help me understand why I should keep trusting information that is shown to be completely erroneous and in fact false.

I feel like I'm being emotionally disregarded and extorted.

PNW

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:51 am

The Gurus have pounded for months that the liberation of Mosul would start the RV and everyone would get their bank appointment right after Abadi makes the announcement.

Didn't happen, did it.

RayRen98 of TNTSuperFantastic was one of the biggest promoters of the RV bank appointments. What's he saying now to keep his pockets filled up with donations?

As we said on the call, ISIS is still to the west and south of Mosul.

Seven "Da'ash", including "Amir of Communications", were killed by shelling west of Mosul

The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated NB-210447-636361501759396576

Thursday 20 July

Alsumaria News / Nineveh
, said a local source in Nineveh province, on Thursday, that the seven members of the organization "Daesh" including the so - called "emir communications" were killed during the aerial bombing targeted the headquarters of a major organization in the outskirts of Tal Afar , west of Mosul .

The source said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The building consists of two floors in the outskirts of the district of Tal Afar west of Mosul bombed by aircraft intensively, which led to the collapse of the entire."

The source, who asked not to be named, said that "the building, according to preliminary evidence, was exploited by a preacher to make it a focal point for his main contacts in Tal Afar." The bombing caused the deaths of seven of the organization's gunmen, including the so-called Prince of Communications in Tal Afar, Key communications system ".

Da'ash still controls Tal Afar, one of the most important strongholds of Nineveh province.

LINK

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65551-seven-da-ash-including-amir-of-communications-were-killed-by-shelling-west-of-mosul

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by jwflatt Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:29 am

Just read BGG post for yesterday.     He is getting more and more like TNT Tony with his hype. Telling everyone to treat their upcoming wealth as though  they are all going get rich. Hes a LYING pumper.

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jwflatt Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:45 am

BGG the BIG LIAR

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:26 pm

Abadi announces the establishment of a special plan for the liberation of Tal Afar

The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated NB-210984-636365953908419780

Tuesday 25 July

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
declared commander of the armed forces , Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , Tuesday, put a special plan to spend liberation of Tal Afar , west of the province of Nineveh , as he emphasized the lack of exception "terrorists" foreign detainees by the security forces of the law.

Abadi said during his weekly press conference and attended by Alsumaria News that "a special plan was prepared to liberate Tal Afar," noting that "the security forces laid out the finest examples of the protection of civilians in Mosul ."

He added that "attention to the military institution was the main reason for the victory over terrorism," continuing "we will not exclude terrorists of foreign nationalities detained by our security forces of the law."

In a related context, the Prime Minister went on to say, "We have procedures and programs to return the displaced to the cliff rock."

It is noteworthy that "Daqash" is still controlling the district of Tal Afar west of Mosul, after being expelled from most of the areas of Nineveh, which was occupied, and preparations are underway to liberalize the judiciary.

LINK

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:04 am

I just created a post with the call at ICW.

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/2017/07/26/the-dinar-after-mosul/

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:59 am

Sam I Am wrote:I just created a post with the call at ICW.

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/2017/07/26/the-dinar-after-mosul/
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Recently I did a call with RamblerNash and Ssmith from Dinar Daily about the future of the IQD after the liberation of Mosul.  The gurus were saying for months that ISIS’ occupation of Mosul was delaying the RV, so with the news reports of the immanency of Mosul’s liberation we thought it would be a good idea to go on record saying that the net result for the dinar would be a big ol’ goose egg.  In the weeks following the announcement from Iraq’s PM Abadi that Mosul is now free, the IQD hasn’t budged from its rate of 1184:1, and the hopeful speculators are slowly catching on.  Enjoy the call.

The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated C02fb-sam28229

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:01 am

Abadi: We will continue to liberate the land in Tal Afar, Hawija and West Anbar with the same strength

The Dinar After Mosul Is Liberated NB-211084-636366819286631761

Wednesday 26 July

BAGHDAD - Iraqi
Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Wednesday that Iraqi forces will continue to liberate the land in Tal Afar, Hawija and western Anbar with "the same strength and determination". He stressed the need to transfer powers to the provinces "properly" and "clear instructions."

Abadi said in a statement issued today, after presiding over the meeting of the High Commission for Coordination between the provinces and received Alsumaria News a copy of it, "The fighters who launched from the provinces to liberate Anbar, Salah al-Din and Mosul exceeded sectarianism and achieved victory and national unity in the finest sense," calling for " Patriotism and work with dedication and sacrifice like those who carried their lives on their shoulders. "

"We have the honor, as Iraqis, to eliminate the oppressor and we will continue to liberate the remaining lands in Tal Afar, Hawija and West Anbar with the same strength and determination," he said.

He pointed out that "the need for cooperation and coordination between the provinces and stability and attention to rumors and suspicious campaigns aimed at destabilizing the security and terror of society through the intimidation of individual crimes." He stressed that "protecting citizens from the responsibility and duty of the government, especially doctors."

"The importance of clarifying the circumstances of these crimes, which occur as a result of individual actions and family disputes and not organized crimes as rumored."

And on the transfer of powers to the provinces, the Prime Minister, "the insistence on the transfer of powers properly and according to clear instructions and non-interference of politicians in executive matters," pointing out that "

LINK

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65757-abadi-we-will-continue-to-liberate-the-land-in-tal-afar-hawija-and-west-anbar-with-the-same-strength

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:31 am

Pretty cool.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:10 pm

It's going to rv at the next solar exclipse or was that when a human life form steps on mars for the first time.  Hmmmm, choices. No wait when there's free health care. So many choices. Lmao.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:14 am

"the authorities are implementing strong corrective measures as prior actions and are committed to further fiscal measures in 2018 to ensure external and debt sustainability"

"Further fiscal consolidation measures are needed in 2017-18 to keep the program on track"

"maintaining the peg of the Iraqi dinar to the U.S. dollar"

IMF Executive Board Completes Second Review of Iraq’s Stand-By Arrangement and the 2017 Article IV Consultation

August 1, 2017

• The authorities are appropriately maintaining the peg of the Iraqi dinar to the U.S. dollar, which provides a key anchor to the economy.
  • Measures to prevent money-laundering, counter the financing of terrorism, and strengthen the anti-corruption legislation need to be implemented.
  • The authorities are implementing a sizable fiscal adjustment, mostly through retrenchment of inefficient capital expenditure while protecting social spending.

The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) today completed the second review of Iraq’s three-year Stand-By Arrangement (SBA), which is designed to support Iraq’s economic reform program and restore fiscal balance over the medium term. The completion of the second review allows the authorities to draw the equivalent of SDR 584.2 million (about US$ 824.8 million), bringing total disbursements to SDR 1494.2 million about US$ 2109.7 million. The SDR 3.831 billion arrangement (about US$5.34 billion at the time of approval of the arrangement) was approved in July, 2016 (See Press Release No. 16/321) and the first review was completed on December 5, 2016 ( See Press Release No. 16/540).
As part of the completion of the second review, the Board also approved Iraq’s request for waivers of non-observance and applicability of performance criteria, and modification of performance criteria. Further fiscal consolidation was achieved in 2016, but at a slower pace than programmed because of weak control of investment expenditure and humanitarian needs. To move the program forward, the authorities are implementing strong corrective measures as prior actions and are committed to further fiscal measures in 2018 to ensure external and debt sustainability.
The Executive Board today also concluded the 2017 Article IV Consultation with Iraq. A respective press release will be issued separately.
Following the Executive Board’s decision, Mr David Lipton, First Deputy Managing Director, issued the following statement:
   The economic policies implemented by the Iraqi authorities to deal with the shocks facing Iraq—the armed conflict with ISIS and the ensuing humanitarian crisis and the collapse in oil prices—are appropriate. In the fiscal area, the authorities are implementing a sizable fiscal adjustment, mostly through retrenchment of inefficient capital expenditure while protecting social spending. The authorities are appropriately maintaining the peg of the Iraqi dinar to the U.S. dollar, which provides a key anchor to the economy. Performance under the Stand-By Arrangement has been weak in some key areas, but understandings have been reached on sufficient corrective actions to keep the program on track. Resolute implementation of the authorities’ program, together with strong international financial support, will be key.
Further fiscal consolidation measures are needed in 2017-18 to keep the program on track. The composition of the fiscal adjustment should be improved over time by increasing non-oil revenue and reducing current expenditure. In addition, reforming the electricity sector and state-owned enterprises will make room for larger and more effective investment expenditure that supports growth and job creation.
Significantly improving public financial management will be important. Arrears need to be assessed and paid following verification, and expenditure commitment and cash management should be strengthened to prevent the accumulation of new arrears.
Measures to bolster financial sector stability include strengthening the legal framework of the Central Bank of Iraq, restructuring state-owned banks, and eliminating an exchange restriction and a multi-currency practice. Measures to prevent money-laundering, counter the financing of terrorism, and strengthen the anti-corruption legislation also need to be implemented.
Implementation of the budget-sharing agreement with the Kurdistan Regional Government would put both the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government in a better position to address the shocks to the Iraqi economy.

Table 1. Iraq: Selected Economic and Financial Indicators, 2013–22
(Quota: SDR 1,663.8 million)
(Population: 37.5 million; 2016 est.)
(Poverty rate: 23 percent, 2014)
(Main export: Crude oil)
Est.
Prog.
Prog.
Proj.
Proj.
Proj.
Proj.
Economic growth and prices
Real GDP (percentage change)
Non-oil real GDP (percentage change)
GDP deflator (percentage change)
GDP per capita (US$)
GDP (in US$ billion)
Oil production (mbpd) 1/
Oil exports (mbpd) 1/
Iraq oil export prices (US$ pb)
Consumer price inflation (percentage change; average)
(In percent of GDP)
National Accounts
Gross domestic investment
Of which: public
Gross domestic consumption
Gross national savings
Saving - Investment balance
(In percent of GDP, unless otherwise indicated)
Public Finance
Government revenue and grants
Government oil revenue
Government non-oil revenue
Grants
Expenditure, of which:
Current expenditure
Capital expenditure
Primary fiscal balance
Overall fiscal balance (including grants)
Non-oil primary fiscal balance (percent of non-oil GDP)
Memorandum items:
Tax revenue/non-oil GDP (in percent)
Total government debt (in percent of GDP)
Total government debt (in US$ billion)
External government debt (in percent of GDP)
External government debt (in US$ billion)
(In percent, unless otherwise indicated)
Monetary indicators
Growth in reserve money
Growth in broad money
Policy interest rate (end of period)
(In percent of GDP, unless otherwise indicated)
External sector
Current account
Trade balance
Exports of goods
Imports of goods
Overall external balance
Gross reserves (in US$ billion) 2/
In months of imports of goods and services
Exchange rate (dinar per US$; period average)
Real effective exchange rate (percent change, end of period) 3/
Sources: Iraqi authorities; and IMF staff estimates and projections.
1/ Includes Kurdistan Regional Governement (0.55 mbpd) only in projection.
2/ Starting 2014 includes US$ account balances from oil revenues.
3/ Positive means appreciation.
IMF Communications Department
MEDIA RELATIONS
PRESS OFFICER: Randa Elnagar
Phone: +1 202 623-7100Email: MEDIA@IMF.org

http://www.imf.org/en/news/articles/2017/08/01/pr17311-imf-executive-board-completes-second-review-of-iraq-sba-and-the-2017-article-iv-consultation

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65998-imf-press-release-every-iraq-dinar-intel-provider-lied

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum