Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Remember When.... WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE!

2 posters

Go down

Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! Empty Remember When.... WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE!

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:27 am

I think WSOMN should have a call.  Maybe a reunion call with some of the past participants.

Remember when....  Gary McGurie & Willis Clark were friends and wanted Zap/Jerzy on their call.  IKO loved Yosef's Intel.  Blondie  hadn't been banned.  Martha was playing her number games.  The ZIM was only .67 cents.  LOL

WSOMN:

Western States Open Mind Network CC 1-27-16

GERRY DISCLAIMER:  Info from this call is not professionally given, seek your own council, we are not responsible for your mistakes.

Here we go, house keeping, todays call will be short, call will end at 4:45 EST today, so Gerry can listen to Landa global call.  LANDA 641-715-3580 484959#.  give us 411, bodi is here, bodi all info is up.  NO CALLS TAKEN ON HOW TO REGISTER TODAY..LOOK IN THE FORUM TOP BANNER.  blondie spoke to someone on general64, only one person can use your phone #. no sharing, private group. 

Martha , there is another blizzard this weekend.  She shared some of Bruces call then Iko, bruce call intel short, said they have started rolling , PP's set to be delivered, bank codes are in, banks are ready and waiting. whales have gone in. 

MARTHA: FROM BRUCE'S CALL..THEY HAVE STARTED WHALES GONE IN, THE HIGH END PVT GROUPS ARE NEXT.

Sovereigns done, then high level admiral group then us. Bruce hoping for celebration call Thursday nite. Iran official announce is 31st of this month.  MARTHA: BRUCE THINKS IT IS THIS WEEK. 

Gerry the public program for ships did hear it is being manipulated. prof. harbor program you can see the ships, starting to move, some to get filled and some starting to leave, IRANS Ports. 

Martha, rates are up, marker rates is what bank calling them. As soon as ready they will open them all up and you will have your rates.  M: RATES..DINAR INT 3.41, MARKET UP TO 9. CONTRACT UP TO HOW HIGH THE BRANCH MGR WANTS? 

dinar, $3.41 and go up , now sitting in the $8 range, will be up to bank managers discretion on how high it will go.  VND, over $2 , can go up to $6 but heard up to $20 for contract rate.  RUPIA..

THINKS MARKET GUESSING TO AROUND 9-12.  Rupiah, don't know much about that, someone threw out over 12 for contract rate, Zim over 12 cents up to very higher.  ZIM....03 TO 34.  M: THESE RATES FROM LANDA. 

Gerry suggested Depends when you go to the bank, rates come from Landa and a book they had, rates have been confirmed. 

Gerry forgot to record first 15 minutes, did it now. 

Yosef caller from midwest, he wrote the historic overview, the booklet that was posted at landa global and on recaps recently. 

Congrat to martha for her vision.  JOSEPH IN MIDWEST...WROTE THE LANDA RATES (booklet).  yosef offer new info: rates from him: banks and ptb don't want you to know true values or called little bonds are worth.  issued against sovereign debt of country. 

ALL CURRENCIES ARE SMALL BONDS, OR SOVEREIGN DEBT.  some got out of control, obviously Zim. 25 zeros off of zim since 80's.  so dropping 6 is nothing…  Zim notes are actually historical bonds, done to weaken the cabal. 

IF YOU OWN ZIM YOU OWN HISTORICAL BONDS.  PEOPLE LOOKING AT ZIM AS CURRENCY, THEY ARE BONDS BUT LOOK LIKE CURRENCY AND WILL BE REDEEMED AS CURRENCY. 

Cabal had hopes of stealing the energy items in africa.  because printed as currency will be handled as currency but really bond. 

WE ARE LOOKING AT A PRE AFRICAN WAR RATE OF .67.  what you are looking at is rate pre=african wars of 67 cents, gold standard of rhodesian dollar in 1979.  You are undershooting it alot at 3 cents. 

ZIM HAS MANY RARE EARTH ELEMENTS THAT ARE OFF THE CHARTS.  zim could be as strong as dinar and dong. rare earth elements in zimb. are staggering. 

THE CORE OF ZIM SOIL IS SOME OF THE RICHEST IN THE WORLD FOR NEW TECHNOLOGY.  zim has some of richest soil on earth with mineral harvest.  cabal knew they would need african continent to move everything they planned forward.  zim will rise but do not know how long you will be able to hold on zim.  you actually have 2 years to hold currency after it is revalued, not sure that will apply to zim.  has to allow general public a time to redeem currency. 

TRU VALUE OF ZIM IS NOT 37 CENTS BUT MUCH ABOVE. AND WE HAVE A PERIOD OF TIME TO REDEEM PRINTED ON CABAL PAPER BY CABAL PRESSES.  cabal tried to weaken zimb. country govt.  hard value of zim is well into 3 digits.  actual value of dinar is very high. they offering you initial rate and hope you take it. much higher in reality. 

BANKS ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TAKE LESS ON ALL THE CURRENCIES BUT WE SHOULD ASK FOR MORE. 

Chinese yuan will be new reserve currency, all of zim, dinar , vnn are wrapped into new master reserve currency, crazy part is that chinese make money on paying you huge amounts of dollars.   chinese will turn around and sell it later at higher rate , they control the system, they know the value of currency in each country. they are going to make money, developed plan.

THE CHINESE MAKE MONEY ON PAYING US MILLIONS AND BILLIONS AS THEY PAY US A HIGH RATE THEN SELL IT LATER AS A MUCH HIGHER RTE AS THEY KNOW THE VALUE OF THE MINERALS IN THE GROUND.

BLONDIE: WILL THERE BE 6 ZERO LOP… YES, THEY WILL…  ZIM PRINTED IN HIGH NUMBERS TO HURT THE CABAL. 

Blondie, will there a six zero lop of trillion notes.  will they accept all of zim no matter of denomination of notes?

Not in the banks, it is a bond, zim govt intentionally printed the high zero notes by printing the currency high to weaken cabal.  gerry? could you post that book she is talking about ? should get book (written by josef)  on dinar recaps. book went out to private friends and family to enlighten friends.

yosef: off site redemption centers will take all your zim down to million. they are trying to eliminate paper money on streets.  correction to mdinn posts below, banks and centers will take 100 trillions just not lower denominations. 

THIS EXCHANGE IS PART OF A GREATER SPIRITUAL TRANSITION WHERE ALL WILL BE BLESSED.  more going on than getting rich, possibly we are getting released, we can fly.

THEY ARE ELIMINATING THE CONCEPT OF MONEY, OF DEBT USARY. 

Gerry, this country est in christianity, in god we trust.  GERRY; WE ARE A RELIGIOUS NATION ESTABLISHED ON CHRISTIAN BELIEFS.  M: ASKING YOSEPH TO COME IN ON A AFTERNOON CALL...  martha: can you yosef come on call about historical bond market, he said that is his specialty.  MONEY IS AN EXCHANGE OF TRUST...

Gerry locking room.  Martha - yosef will you give history of dragon family, gerry you can do it at a later date, yosef thinks tomorow will be too late, hearing we will be in banks. 
Blondie: I love this guy!!!!  exchange money is giant sugar high. if you are not working on yourself spiritually you will be lost, exchange is about moving forward, change, understanding. 

YOSEPH....ONCE WE GET MONEY IF WE ARE NOT SPIRITUAL WE WILL LOSE IT ALL...WE NEED TO ASK CHRIST TO INTERCEDE TO GUIDE US IN OUR LIFE.  TAKE TIME TO MEDITATE ON THE GIFT OF LIFE AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO RESET AND CHANGE THE FUTURE. 

We've been lied to about a lot of things, need for war, poverty, hunger, housing, minerals, everything. if you get money and do not take time to look at life of Christ.  THEY HAVE LIED TO US ABOUT EVERYTHING, LIFE, POVERTY, WAR, HOUSING...LIED TO US ABOUT EVERYTHING, SO TAKE TIME TO LOOK AT A CHRISTLIKE LIFE.  GIVING ALL PRAISE AND GLORY TO CHRIST!!!  THIS IS A GLOBAL CHRIST RESET. 

yoseF will take questions. want to encourage everyone to take look at yourself. resetting to God frequency, we can be more than we are, god created us to live long, gave us all resources we would ever need.  HE HAS GIVEN US ALL RESOURCES TO LIVE LOVE AND GROW....THIS IS A BENEVOLENT GIFT AND WE ARE BLESSED TO BE HERE AT THIS TIME. 

Martha do you have additional ?s  YOSEPH THINKS MARTHA IS CLOSE TO IT..SHE IS A HEBREW...M; CHRIST WAS A RABBI.   Y; NO CHRISTIANITY BEFORE CHRIST BUT CHRIST IS LOVE.EVERYTHING HE DID THRU TEACHING AND SACRIFICE WAS SHOWING LOVE. 

iko and imperium here. imperium says one sentence. wanted to say, loves what josef is saying, in terms of Historic bonds, in common law, contract makes the law, agreement between 2 or more people. 

IMPERIUM: IN TERMS OF HISTORIC BONDS...IN COMMON LAW , THE CONTRACT MAKES THE LAW..THE PIECE OF PAPER IS THE MEMORIAL OF THE AGREEMENT MADE.  paper is memorial to agreements made long ago and they must bear fruit.  once you exchange notes for money, it is now between you and god. B e quiet and ask god what it is you are here to do. 

Y: THE PAPER IS THE MEMORIAL/AGREEMENT BETWEEN 2 PEOPLE... Y: WE ALL MADE A COVENANT, A CONTRACT WITH GOD TO DO SOMETHING...WHEN WE GO TO EXCHANGE WE GIVE THE CURRENCY AND RECEIVE CURRENCY IN THE ACCOUNT. BUT ENCOURAGE TO TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO THE SPIRIT TO LEARN WHAT GOD WANTS YOU TO DO WITH THE BLESSING HE HS GIVEN YOU.  common laws reflection of spirit. 

IKO; AGREES 100% WITH JOSEPH, THIS IS A SPIRITUAL EVENT, THE BANKING ISSUES ARE THE SIDELINE EVENT. 

iko: what I would like to say, raised as a christian, very religious kid. felt degree of separatism as I grew, pulled away from organized religion. none of the words seem to fit who I am. 

Iko: after getting involved thought I would walk away with 50 million bucks, that is what i needed to be comfortable and help my family etc, wealthy but not fulfilled. IKO- HE STARTS TO FEEL SEPARATE WHEN TALKING IE RELIGION AND POST RV HE WILL BE ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST PEPLE.  WHAT DO I DO WITH THAT. 

Yosef, i see you consistently trying to find truth. you and martha are light warriors moving us forward.

ENCOURAGING IKO TO NOT LOOK AT HOW TO DIRECT HIS THOUGHTS, JUST TO BE CALM IE THE PLAN OF GOD TO RESET TO THE LIGHT AND CHRIST ENERGY.   OFFERING ALL OF US THAT WE ARE NO LONGER BOUND TO THE ROPE OF BINDING BUT WE CAN BE RELEASED SPIRITUALLY. 

you are released spirtually when you are released financially. 

Yosef - iko, you are not fighting darkness anymore your eyes are adjusting to the light.  WHAT WE ARE FIGHTING IS WE ARE GETTING USED TO BEING IN THE LIGHT.  yosef, first time i have ever called in, i actually called in for martha, to encourage you, you are doing so well with mixing consciencousness. 

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOSEPH HAS CALLED IN AS HE APPLAUDS MARTHA'S DILIGENCE IN TYING EVERYTHING TOGETHER. 

Yosef- all currencies are all one, like humanity is all one. THE ONE, reality, money put up by sovereign elders in 1940's to move us forward, they are taking better control of the system.  yes we are resetting but actually returning to gold standard which was original intent of elders. 

THIS IS NOT REALLY A RESETTING BUT RETURNING TO A GOLD ACCOUNT.  ALL THE CONSCIOUSNESS NEED TO BE RESET.  YOSEPH IS OPENING UP TO SHARE THE LOVE WITH US...WE NEED TO OPEN AND SHARE WITH OTHERS. 

Jerzey does a great job to talk about this. (is jersey zap??) but they could not come on. yosef I hope I could be a bridge of spirit to form and back again to spirit.

Iko any more intel?  little bit of intel…

Yosef:  RV is  done , traded on back screens for about a year. don't worry or be anxious. lean on your faith, you will be fine, process will be very easy, it will be a blur it is so easy. 

IKO: FEELS HIS INFO IS TRIVIAL COMPARED TO YOSEPH.....YOSEPH.. DON'T BE ANXIOUS, LEAN ON YOUR FAITH...DON'T WORRY, LISTEN TO THE SPIRIT AND LEARN WHAT YOUR CALLING IS. 

IKO; OUR GREATEST POST RV CHALLENGE IS TO NOT RETREAT BUT GO FORWARD WITH THE ECONOMIC POWER WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN. 

The greatest challenge will be for most of us post rv will be in it with another human, most will retreat and become hermits on a mtn. most will be shocked and unable to handle what has happened. 

YOSEPH: WHEN WE ARE CREDITED WITH THESE FUNDS.WE ARE NOT BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE..WHAT HAS EXCHANGED BUT A FANCY PIECE OF PAPER.  Y= ALL IS TRUE IS WE HAVEN'T CHANGED UNLESS WE GET INTO A SPIRITUAL PLANE AND FIND THRU THE SPIRIT WHAT GOD WANTS US TO DO...MAKE THIS A SPIRITUAL TRANSITION. 

THIS IS THE HEAVENS OPENING UP TO HAVE US BLESS OTHERS. 

yosef: you need to go into spirtual objective every day to be able to do what you really need to do , rather than becoming a hermit, will come in form of health, food, life span, energy, cut thru anything blocking it. you cannot stop a sunrise.

WE CANNOT STOP THE SUNRISE...THE CABAL HAS TRIED TO DENY THE LIGHT TO ENTER INTO THE HEARTS OF THE PEOPLE, THEY WERE SUCCESSFUL FOR A TIME BUT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP THE LIGHT. 

WHATEVER WEAKNESSES IN CHARACTER WE HAVE WE ARE PRONE TO TAKE THOSE AND UNWISELY SPEND THESE FUNDS.. GET YOURSELF IN A SPIRITUAL STATE.

IKO: INTEL IS SINGAPORE IS ACTIVE WITH THE RATES OF 3.71, WE NEED TO WAIT TIL BANKS OPEN TO CONFIRM (8 PM EST). 

IMPERIUM:  11 oclock today on EST , pm. master number is 11!  imperium: all the things yosef said today is in obscure book: the last waltz of the tyrannts: the prophecy possibly on amazon. 

IMPERIUM: ALL WHAT YOSEPH HAS SAID CAN BE READ IN THIS BOOK " THE LAST WALTZ OF THE TYRANTS, THE PROPHESY" AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.  

Gerry: lecture mod, blondie and I were wondering what we were going to do. yosef you showed up at the right time. 

GERRY: EVERYONE NEEDED WHAT WE HEARD TODAY.  BLONDIE: WE ALWAYS HAVE A SHOW AND WE NEVER KNOW WHO WILL SHOW UP...YOSEPH SHOWED UP... 

from amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Last-Waltz-Tyrants-Prophecy-Ramtha/dp/0941831264 ​ /ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1453931074&sr=8-2&keywords=the+last+wa ​ltz+of+the+tyrants

BLONDIE: WE ALWAYS HAVE A SHOW AND WE NEVER KNOW WHO WILL SHOW UP...YOSEPH SHOWED UP... 

GERRY : INVITING SOMEONE FROM ZAP TO COME BY.  Gerry, zap or Susan, please come over and do a drive by, take no questions and just give us info. Please.  Landa: 641-715-3580 pin 484959#. Thanks everyone, wow, great call, hope this is our last call!  gerry, thanks, no RV will be here friday, Susan please come talk to us.

Western States Open Mind Network CC 1-27-16

WSOMN WING IT CALL - WING IT CALL PLAY BACK INFO

Guests include Martha , Iko and Yoseph

641-715-3589  159453#  18#

https://fccdl.in/EhndLi5HS
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Remember When....  WSOMN CC 1-27-16 Yosef Said RV was DONE! Empty 1/27/16

Post by Scotchie Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:53 pm

Yes, I remember Blondie well.

She supposedly signed an NDA months ago.  If it did happen, she is a fool.  One too many lemonades. (burp)

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum