Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV????

+2
roxy22222222
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? Empty A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV????

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:53 pm

Thank you MY LADIES for sharing this post with Dinar Daily.

A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? Ive-gotta-stop-saying-how-stupid-can-you-be-too-15776266

Post originally shared by My Ladies to Dinar Daily www.dinardaily.net

SO WHERE IS YOUR RV NOW???

GOOD AFTERNOON FOLKS I KNOW I’M NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HERE RIGHT NOW BUT ONCE AGAIN I’M BEING SUCKED BACK IN HAVING TO RESPOND TO EMAILS THAT I KEEP GETTING WITH FOLKS ASKING ME TO CLARIFY THE STRAIGHT LIES AND BULL CRAP THAT THESE GURUS ARE PUTTING OUT THERE AGAIN.

I AM NOT SURE WHAT THEIR AGENDA IS AND I DON’T REALLY CARE EITHER BUT WHAT I DO FIND BOTH ASTONISHING AND A BIT TROUBLING IS HOW ONE INCREDIBLY UNEDUCATED ILL-INFORMED FIRE STARTER CAN JUST MAKE THINGS UP TOTALLY OUT OF THIN AIR LOOK EVERYONE IN THE FACE AND CALL THEM FAMILY AND THEN THE ENTIRE INTERNET TAKES THE RUBBISH AS GOSPEL AND SPREADS IT ALL AROUND UNTIL EVERYONE LOOKS UNEDUCATED AND ILL-INFORMED THERE BY MAKING THE ORIGINAL FIRESTARTER LOOK PRETTY SMART.

WOW!! JIM JONES PLEASE PASS THE KOOL AID…IT’S JUST INCREDIBLE. WAKE UP PEOPLE!! DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH…SAY NO TO THE KOOL AIDE AND FOLLOW THE FACTS.

HERE ONE MORE TIME I WILL SHOW YOU THE FACTS AND THEN MAYBE YOU CAN STOP E-MAILING THIS CRAP TO ME LOOKING FOR VALIDATION.
LET’S START….

Q: WHAT DOES CHAPTER 7 OR 8 HAVE TO DO WITH LIFTING THE VALUE OF CURRENCY????

A: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL!!

I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU THE CHARTERS FOR THE UN AND THE ARTICLES FOR THE IMF AND THE BACK STORY TO BOTH AS THEY PERTAIN TO IRAQ.
The Charter of the United Nations was signed on 26 June 1945, in San Francisco, at the conclusion of the United Nations Conference on International Organization, and came into force on 24 October 1945. The Statute of the International Court of Justice is an integral part of the Charter.

http://www.un.org/en/sections/un-charter/introductory-note/index.html

HERE YOU CAN READ ALL THE CHAPTERS INCLUDING CHAPTER 7 AND 8 AND SEE FOR YOURSELF HOW RIDICULOUS THE LIES THE INTERNET IS SPREADING REALLY ARE.

LET ME HELP YOU…HERE IS CHAPTER 7 THE TITLE IS ACTION WITH RESPECT TO THREATS TO THE PEACE, BREACHES OF THE PEACE, AND ACTS OF AGGRESSION
http://www.un.org/en/sections/un-charter/chapter-vii/

AND HERE IS CHAPTER 8 TITLED REGIONAL ARRANGEMENTS
http://www.un.org/en/sections/un-charter/chapter-viii/index.html

THERE IS NOTHING IN HERE AT ALL ABOUT LIFTING THE VALUE OF A CURRENCY….WAKE UP PEOPLE PLEASE!!!

HERE ARE SOME MORE FACTS FOR YOU THE SANCTIONS THAT WERE LEVIED AGAINST IRAQ WERE PUT IN PLACE FOR VIOLATING THE ARTICLES OF CHAPTER 7. HERE READ FOR YOURSELF

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iraq
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_661

AGAIN NOTHING IN HERE ABOUT CURRENCY SO WAKE UP!! STOP WAITING ON THE UNICORN THAT WILL NEVER COME!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU???!!!

NOW IN 2013 IRAQ WAS MOVED FROM CHAPTER 7 TO 6 AS FAR AS HANDLING OF KUWAIT WAS CONCERNED. SO PLEASE STOP ALL THIS TALK OF CHAPTER 7 LIKE IT IS SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT…IT IS NOT!!
HERE READ FOR YOURSELF

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=45287#.WVaBYITyvIU

OK NOW MOVING RIGHT ALONG THE HOT AIR GARBAGE SPEWING GURUS ARE TRYING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO KEEP YOU HOOKED. THEY ARE WEAVING LIES AND MAKING THEM SOUND FULL OF EXCITEMENT AND HOPE. BUT THE REALITY IS THEY ARE STILL LIES, MADE UP FROM THIN AIR AND USED AS HOOK FOR UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE TO FALL INTO. “HERE FAMILY COME AND DRINK THE KOOL AID”

PLEASE SHUT THIS CRAZY DOWN OR AT THE VERY LEAST STOP EMAILING ME TRYING TO GET ME TO VALIDATE THIS CRAP.

NOW MOSUL HAS BEEN LIBERATED, THE UN RETURNED THE ESCROW MONEY WHERE IS YOUR RV??? WHERE????

WAKE UP!!! THERE IS NO SINGLE EVENT THAT IS GOING TO INCREASE THE VALUE THE OF THE DINAR. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I’M SAYING TO YOU?????

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL RAISE THE VALUE IS THE GRADUAL RISE OF THEIR GDP. AND AGAIN THIS RISE WILL NEVER GO FROM -0 TO 300 OVERNIGHT.

I DON’T CARE HOW PACKED WITH STARS OR ANYTHING ELSE THESE CONFERENCE CALLS ARE. AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ARE ALL SIMPLY A KOOL AIDE SESSION DESIGNED TO KEEP YOU IN A CONSTANT STATE OF EXPECTATION AND THAT IS JUST NOT HEALTHY.
NOW LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE IMF OK? LET’S PUT THIS ARTICLE 8 OF THE IMF CODE TO BED TOO.
HERE ARE THE ARTICLES OF AGREEMENT FOR THE IMF

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/aa/

MORE SPECIFICALLY HERE IS ARTICLE 8
Article VIII: General Obligations of Members
1. Introduction
2. Avoidance of restrictions on current payments
3. Avoidance of discriminatory currency practices
4. Convertibility of foreign-held balances
5. Furnishing of information
6. Consultation between members regarding existing international agreements
7. Obligation to collaborate regarding policies on reserve assets
Section 1. Introduction

In addition to the obligations assumed under other articles of this Agreement, each member undertakes the obligations set out in this Article.
Section 2. Avoidance of restrictions on current payments
(a) Subject to the provisions of Article VII, Section 3(b) and Article XIV, Section 2, no member shall, without the approval of the Fund,impose restrictions on the making of payments and transfers for current international transactions. (b) Exchange contracts which involve the currency of any member and which are contrary to the exchange control regulations of that member maintained or imposed consistently with this Agreement shall be unenforceable in the territories of any member. In addition, members may, by mutual accord, cooperate in measures for the purpose of making the exchange control regulations of either member more effective, provided that such measures and regulations are consistent with this Agreement.
Section 3. Avoidance of discriminatory currency practices
No member shall engage in, or permit any of its fiscal agencies referred to in Article V, Section 1 to engage in, any discriminatory currency arrangements or multiple currency practices, whether within or outside margins under Article IV or prescribed by or under Schedule C, except as authorized under this Agreement or approved by the Fund. If such arrangements and practices are engaged in at the date when this Agreement enters into force, the member concerned shall consult with the Fund as to their progressive removal unless they are maintained or imposed under Article XIV, Section 2, in which case the provisions of Section 3 of that Article shall apply.
Section 4. Convertibility of foreign-held balances
(a) Each member shall buy balances of its currency held by another member if the latter, in requesting the purchase, represents:
(i) that the balances to be bought have been recently acquired as a result of current transactions; or(ii) that their conversion is needed for making payments for current transactions.
The buying member shall have the option to pay either in special drawing rights, subject to Article XIX, Section 4, or in the currency of the member making the request.

(b) The obligation in (a) above shall not apply when:
(i) the convertibility of the balances has been restricted consistently with Section 2 of this Article or Article VI, Section 3;(ii) the balances have accumulated as a result of transactions effected before the removal by a member of restrictions maintained or imposed under Article XIV, Section 2;(iii) the balances have been acquired contrary to the exchange regulations of the member which is asked to buy them;(iv) the currency of the member requesting the purchase has been declared scarce under Article VII, Section 3(a); or(v) the member requested to make the purchase is for any reason not entitled to buy currencies of other members from the Fund for its own currency.
Section 5. Furnishing of information

(a) The Fund may require members to furnish it with such information as it deems necessary for its activities, including, as the minimum necessary for the effective discharge of the Fund’s duties, national data on the following matters:
(i) official holdings at home and abroad of (1) gold, (2) foreign exchange;(ii) holdings at home and abroad by banking and financial agencies, other than official agencies, of (1) gold, (2) foreign exchange;(iii) production of gold;(iv) gold exports and imports according to countries of destination and origin;(v) total exports and imports of merchandise, in terms of local currency values, according to countries of destination and origin;(vi) international balance of payments, including (1) trade in goods and services, (2) gold transactions, (3) known capital transactions, and (4) other items;(vii) international investment position, i.e., investments within the territories of the member owned abroad and investments abroad owned by persons in its territories so far as it is possible to furnish this information;(viii) national income;(ix) price indices, i.e., indices of commodity prices in wholesale and retail markets and of export and import prices;(x) buying and selling rates for foreign currencies;(xi) exchange controls, i.e., a comprehensive statement of exchange controls in effect at the time of assuming membership in the Fund and details of subsequent changes as they occur; and (xii) where official clearing arrangements exist, details of amounts awaiting clearance in respect of commercial and financial transactions, and of the length of time during which such arrears have been outstanding.(b) In requesting information the Fund shall take into consideration the varying ability of members to furnish the data requested. Members shall be under no obligation to furnish information in such detail that the affairs of individuals or corporations are disclosed. Members undertake, however, to furnish the desired information in as detailed and accurate a manner as is practicable and, so far as possible, to avoid mere estimates.(c) The Fund may arrange to obtain further information by agreement with members. It shall act as a centre for the collection and exchange of information on monetary and financial problems, thus facilitating the preparation of studies designed to assist members in developing policies which further the purposes of the Fund.
Section 6. Consultation between members regarding existing international agreements
Where under this Agreement a member is authorized in the special or temporary circumstances specified in the Agreement to maintain or establish restrictions on exchange transactions, and there are other engagements between members entered into prior to this Agreement which conflict with the application of such restrictions, the parties to such engagements shall consult with one another with a view to making such mutually acceptable adjustments as may be necessary. The provisions of this Article shall be without prejudice to the operation of Article VII, Section 5.
Section 7. Obligation to collaborate regarding policies on reserve assets
Each member undertakes to collaborate with the Fund and with other members in order to ensure that the policies of the member with respect to reserve assets shall be consistent with the objectives of promoting better international surveillance of international liquidity and making the special drawing right the principal reserve asset in the international monetary system

THIS WILL TAKE PLACE FOR IRAQ WHEN THEY MOVE THEIR CURRENCY TO AN INTERNATIONAL POSITION, BUT NO WHERE IN HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE IS IT MANDATED THAT IRAQ MUST LIFT THE VALUE OF THE DINAR.
WAKE UP PEOPLE!! PUT DOWN THE KOOL AID!!

NOW ONTO THE CRAP ABOUT LIFTING THE ZEROS ONE AT A TIME, I MEAN REALLY?? IS ANYONE THAT IGNORANT??? ARE YOU REALLY BELIEVING THAT A COUNTRY THAT HAS A STABILIZED AGREEMENT WITH A USD ANCHOR IS QUIETLY AND SECRETLY LIFTING 1 ZERO AT A TIME FROM THEIR CURRENCY???? REALLY DID ALL OF YOU THAT ARE SWALLOWING THAT CRAP GROW UP IN THE TURNIP PATCH??? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! WAKE UP!!!

HERE I WILL POST FOR ALL OF YOU ONE MORE TIME THE LIST OF COUNTRIES ACCORDING TO EXCHANGE REGIME.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_exchange_rate_regime

PLEASE JUST STOP BELIEVING IN DISAPPEARING ARTICLES, STOP TURNING SOFTWARE SITES DOING THEIR JOB INTO SOME SORT OF SECRET MESSAGE FROM SHABBIBI SAYING THE CURRENCY IS 1.20, STOP LOOKING TO EVENTS AND PLEASE STOP LIVING IN A CONSTANT STATE OF EXPECTATION. THAT KIND OF STRESS WILL KILL YOU REAL QUICK!!

NOW I AM SORRY MOST OF YOU HATE HEARING WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, AND I’M SORRY TO BE YELLING AT EVERYONE BUT I AM SO VERY TIRED OF THE IDIOTS OUT THERE, THE CHARLATANS AND THE CON ARTISTS, THE CULT LEADERS AND THE KOOL AIDE PUSHERS AND THE MAIN REASON I’M TIRED OF THEM IS BECAUSE YOU FOLKS KEEPING BRINGING ME THEIR CRAP AND LOOKING FOR VALIDATION. I WILL NEVER VALIDATE WHAT THESE LUNATICS ARE SAYING DO YOU HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR????

I AM NOT GOING TO SAY THAT THIS IS MY OPINION BECAUSE NONE OF THIS IS MY OPINION; ALL OF THIS POST IS A FACT!! I DON’T CARE ABOUT LOGICAL VERSES ILLOGICAL AND ALL THAT STUPID NOISE THAT CERTAIN GURUS POST IN AN ATTEMPT TO REMAIN RELEVANT FOR WHAT EVER REASON.

WAKE UP!! DISCONNECT THE DRIP AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. PUT THE DINAR IN A BOX AND WAIT IT OUT UNTIL THE COUNTRY MOVES THROUGH ALL THE SAME PROCESSES EVERY OTHER COUNTRY HAS DONE. THE CURRENCY WILL GROW STRONGER YEAR BY YEAR AS THE NEED FOR IT GROWS. HOW LONG YOU WANT TO HOLD IS UP TO YOU. BUT THERE WILL NOT BE AN OVERNIGHT WINDFALL AND SHAME ON THE SO CALLED GOD FEARING PEOPLE THAT ARE KEEPING YOU HOOKED. THEY START THEIR LYING CONFERENCE CALLS WITH A PRAYER AND THEY ARE REALLY SECRETLY PRAYING THEY DO NOT GET STRUCK DOWN WITH LIGHTNING BOLTS FOR THE LIES THEY ARE ABOUT TO TELL. THEY END THEIR CONFERENCE CALLS WITH A PRAYER AND WIPE OF THEIR BROW THAT THEY GOT THROUGH YET ANOTHER KOOL AIDE PUSHING SESSION WITH NO LIGHTNING BOLTS.

WAKE UP PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET AND STOP THE DRIP!!
SAY NO TO FAKE NEWS AND GO ON TO BE HEALTHY PLEASE!!
SORRY FOR SHOUTING…LOVE TO ALL….MY LADIES….

Thanks to My Ladies for sharing with Dinar Daily 
Post originally shared by My Ladies to Dinar Daily www.dinardaily.net-

http://www.myladies.co/now-where-is-your-rv/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? Empty Re: A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV????

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:25 pm

A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? Clapping
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? Empty Re: A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV????

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:37 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? 2245507099A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV???? Empty MY LADIES

Post by Scotchie Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:56 pm

Excellent!!!

:yes:

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:44 pm

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL RAISE THE VALUE IS THE GRADUAL RISE OF THEIR GDP. AND AGAIN THIS RISE WILL NEVER GO FROM -0 TO 300 OVERNIGHT.

Except for that part it was a good post. A rising GDP doesn't mean anything either. Vietnam's GDP has tripled over the past 10-12 years and the dong has been losing value, not gaining. There's a good chance that the same thing will happen in Iraq if they stabilize and start developing their non-petroleum exports. A lower value will make their products more attractive to foreign markets.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:14 am

Sam I Am wrote:THE ONLY THING THAT WILL RAISE THE VALUE IS THE GRADUAL RISE OF THEIR GDP. AND AGAIN THIS RISE WILL NEVER GO FROM -0 TO 300 OVERNIGHT.

Except for that part it was a good post.  A rising GDP doesn't mean anything either.  Vietnam's GDP has tripled over the past 10-12 years and the dong has been losing value, not gaining. There's a good chance that the same thing will happen in Iraq if they stabilize and start developing their non-petroleum exports.  A lower value will make their products more attractive to foreign markets.

EXACTLY right, Sam.  Lower value helps in foreign markets, and in servicing sovereign debt.  The more debt they have, the weaker they'd prefer the currency to be.  The fact that they continue to borrow from the IMF is evidence enough that they really have no desire to increase IQD value.

It's just hilarious to me, the whole notion of overnight wealth.  Everything being done by CBI and GOI shows they ain't increasing IQD value, artificially or otherwise.  This is BASIC economics, it's not even that tough to understand.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum