Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:24 am

Guru Blaino:   Over the last 48hrs I had confirmations from the CBI that this was done on Sunday the 10th.  Then the in-fighting came and delayed it.

It's happened 4 times since the 10th but they are getting closer. I also got a report that there are a number of VIP banker types setting up exchange opportunities.

Guru Hammerman:   China is really under the gun to get this done.  All documents are signed.  The RV is set for a worldwide announcement.  I would think they would get this done by Thursday. It doesn't have to be done by Thursday but my contacts told me that 23 countries will RV by Friday and the main ones are Iraq and Vietnam. I can't prove this but it's what my solid sources are telling me. The dong will be in the mid teens with or without Iraq. The dinar will be closer to the RI rate.   

Guru OkieOilman:
  THERE ARE MANY POSITIVE THING'S GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENE TODAY. EVERYTHING IS PROGRESSING POSTIVELY. I AWAIT THE AUTHORITY TO POST FROM THE P.T.B.--I AM AS ANXIOUS TO POST AS YOU ARE TO RECEIVE THE POST.--JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HEAR FROM ME DOESN'T MEAN I AM NOT VERY ACTIVELY INVOLED ON ALL YOUR BEHALF ALONG WITH MANY OTHER'S TO BRING OUR BLESSING TO FRUITION.

JUST A QUICK FLY BY--I AM AWARE OF ALL THE RUMORS FLOATING AROUND TODAY. I ASSURE YOU THERE ARE NO TRUTH TO THE NEGATIVE RUMORS. WHEN THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE OF RUMOR'S START CIRCULATING---DON'T GET ON THE RIDE. THINGS ARE PROGRESSING--NO--NOT AS FAST AS WE WANT BUT WE ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF THE PROCESS AND THERE ARE STILL ISSUES (SECURITY WISE) THAT ARE BEING ADDRESSED AND HANDLED.

SECURITY OVER EXPEDIENCE IS OF PRIME NECESSITY. DO NOT TURN YOUR DINAR'S OR DONG'S OVER TO ANY 3RD PARTY THAT SUPPOSEDLY IS NEGOTIATING A CASH IN FOR YOU. THERE ARE NO AUTHORIZED AGENT OR GROUP OR AGENCY THAT IS AUTHORIZED TO DO THIS. KEEP YOUR ASSETS IN YOUR HANDS TILL YOU GO TO THE BANK--DON'T FALL INTO THE TRAP SOME HAS AND LOSE EVERYTHING ON THE WORD OF UNKNOWN INDIVIDUAL'S.

I WILL POST AS OFTEN AS I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY IN THE WAY OF INTEL--REMEMBER--EVERY DETAIL CANNOT BE SHARED PRESENTLY.

Sambo:  ***** EVERYONE NEEDS TO CONTACT A CERTIFIED TRUST ATTORNEY BEFORE SIGNING OR COMMITTING TO ANY TRUSTS - GET 2 or 3 REVIEWS BY DIFFERENT ATTORNEYS - THIS IS TOO MUCH MONEY TO JUST TRUST A SINGLE PERSON OR FIRM - PROTECT YOUR ASSESTS - YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HAS MONEY TO LOSE *****

Guru Bulldog75:  WE ARE OK. LOTS OF MIXED INFO. WE WILL MAKE IT. GREEN PASTURES.   THE OKIE POST SIMPLY MEANS WE HAVE PLANS FOR THE DIRECT INTERPRETATION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE 'EXCHANGE CURRENCY PLAN'. EVERYONE WILL NEED TO PAY CLOSE ATTTENTION WHEN THE LETTER COMES OUT AND FOLLOW OUR OOM&FRIENDS SITE DIRECTIONS. SIMPLE. THANKS.

WE ARE ALL HERE FOR A REASON. SLEEP WELL. WE ARE TRULY BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. I LOVE YOU ALL. THANKS FOR BEING HERE.

Guru Bluwolf:  BUENAS NOCHES, THOU YOU WANT INFORMATION ALL I AM GOING TO SAY FROM MY BEHAVE THAT ALL HAS BEEN QUIET TODAY AND THAT IS GOOD,ISSUES HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARED OF AND WE STILL ARE WAITING FOR WORD FROM OUR SOURCES ON THE CODES,ALL HAS BEEN SAID,ALL IS GOOD. THE BUYING OF TIME HAS REACHED IT'S LIMITS. MUST GO VERY TIRED WAS FIGHTING A BIG BUSH FIRE IN MY HOME TOWN SINCE YESTERDAY GOT BACK EARLY THIS AM. BLUWOLF BE BLESSED

THE JOURNEY WILL BE OVER SOON...BELIEVE

SPECIFICS ARE ONLY IN THE MIND OF THE NON BELIEVER,,THE WORD SOON IS WHAT IT IS,,MEANING CLOSE,,AT ANY MOMENT,,BUT DOES OF US WHO BELIEVE KNOW THAT ALL HAS BEEN DONE AND THAT THIS BLESSING IS ALREADY HERE AND SHALL BE GIVEN OUT SHORTLY..THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND..BLUWOLF

ALL HAS BEEN QUIET TODAY AND THAT IS GOOD, ISSUES HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF AND WE STILL ARE WAITING FOR WORD FROM OUR SOURCES...ALL HAS BEEN SAID, ALL IS GOOD. THE BUYING OF TIME HAS REACHED IT'S LIMITS.  THE JOURNEY WILL BE OVER SOON.

Gurus Frank26 & Delta:  Delta states out of the 30 trillion dinar in circulation about 4 billion is in paper. He says 25k notes consist about 80% of the money supply in Iraq.

When they lift the 25k dinar notes thats gonna reduce the 4 billion paper notes to 1.1-1.8 billion. So then that will reduce the money supply from 30 trillion to 20-24 trillion because they reduced it by 80%.

So in essence, when they introduce the new notes like the 50, 100 etc that is gonna reduce the money supply because its taking place of the 25k notes. So, then they will NOT have to print a lot more money. Just some highlights folks listen to the call its a good one.

Delta came HARD!!!!! Lets here the lopsters refute him. The amount they have to cover through the legal banking system is 5% so technically they would NOT have to cover the whole 30 trillion

Guru Papajack1052:  Remember what I said yesterday about a diversion, JMHO but when/if the Supreme Court shoots down Obamacare and Congress vs Holder, it will need to be a big diversion, like a Global Reset maybe?

I'm thinking the PTB are about to become the Powers That Were. I think the right word to discribe the world news this morning is CHAOS!!!!!

Guru Winalot:  I DID TARIFFS AND INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT FOR 12 YEARS. TO HAVE IMPLEMENTED TARIFFS, THEY HAD TO HAVE HAD A CHANGE IN THEIR MONETARY POLICY! TARIFFS HAVE ALREADY GONE INTO EFFECT.

EVERYTHING IS DONE ON A 30 DAY LETTER OF CREDIT IN INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT.  WE HAVE SEEN ARTICLES THAT THEY ARE RECEIVING SHIPS FROM RUSSIA, GERMANY, ALL OVER. PAYMENT FOR THE SHIPMENT WILL BE DUE 30 DAYS AFTER SHIP RECEIVED AT THE PIER.

NOW. THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG. DID THAT SAY THE RV WILL AFFECT THE TARIFFS OR THAT THE TARIFFS WILL AFFECT THE RV? NO.

INCIDENTALLY, THIS IS THE END OF THE MONTH. END OF THE QUARTER. 

They won't affect the RV. It will come in at what ever rate they have planned all along and it is already done. There is no way they could have opened the window trade and the harmonic tariff system with out it.

Actually, I believe that a change in the monetary policy was absolutely necessary to have opened the window system. I don't think that with the minimum of 3 exchange rates that Iraq currently has, that there is anyway that it could have been done without a consolidation of rates in some way.

It has to be internationally recognized and trade-able and it had to have been done at sometime prior to June 1st. The million dollar (literally) question here is, how long can they hide it?

Guru TNT Tony:  There is nothing negative going on, just confusion on the rate and the exact date. That's it. We already know it's done. They've already announced it. The whole banking system, the 3 zeros, the articles about removing them, about everything the US is involved in is over and completed. Even if it took to the first of January which I don't think it would take that long, 6 months is nothing but I don't believe we have to wait that long. I think we have to wait only 6 days. We do know it's happening.

Guru Footforward:  SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING SOME REALLY...DUMB THINGS OUT OF FRUSTRATION. SOME PEOPLE (WHO IM NOT GOING TO NAME) ARE SAYING WE WILL HAVE TO GO TO IRAQ TO CASH OUT, OR THAT THE RV WONT HAPPEN AT ALL....I CAN ASSURE YOU 100% THESE THINGS ARE TOTALLY FALSE AND ARE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM TRUE. I THINK YOU GUYS ARE LEVEL HEADED ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT. BUT I FIGURED ID COMMENT ON IT ANYWAYS

WE DONT NEED TO BE FEARFUL.  YA ITS A LITTLE SCARY. BUT WE KNOW THAT CHANGE IS COMING. AND THAT THINGS ARE GOING TO GET BETTER. AND OUR BEST DAYS ARE AHEAD OF US

I HONESTLY THOUGHT WINALOT HAD A SUPER POST. AND I AGREED WITH HER ON WHAT SHE SAID AND HER AND I DONT ALWAYS SEE EYE TO EYE. WE ADMIT THAT, BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS A WELL THOUGHT OUT POST

I MIGHT NOT HAVE SAW THE WHOLE THING, BUT THE PART ABOUT THE TARRIFFS I DID SEE AND SHES RIGHT ON. WHICH IS WHY I SAY EVERYTHING SAYS WE NEED TO LOOK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE MONTH

Guru Millionday:  so know that we are so close and they are now working very hard and we mean the gov --- calling to speed up the economic reform -- and they have a meeting this week with kurds about the hcl -- this is a complete hcl so they will have it through thursday and maybe even tomorrow

the issue we are so excited about is that the goi is calling to speed up the reform and that is the economic reform as well and most of all.  this is definately good news.  yes the hcl just needs a vote -- both reads are done

Guru BWM:   well it's been another weekend... and the "PARROTS" are back... you know them, the ones that say, "well, I'm tired of my contacts" then suddenly "reappear" once things look good again... and the same ppl who they badmouthed are now "dead on accurate" ...these are the same individuals who send information round and round and call it confirmed...

please understand... there was a LOT of information this weekend... VERY good information and some REALLY good smoke...

there was a LOT of information this weekend...VERY good information and some REALLY good smoke...the heads up won't come from the market IMO as they will occur simultaneously...there was speculation in the past that if the markets reached certain "targets" then we would have an RV... but we have reached all those benchmarks and nothing happens...and the market watchers tend to say well "it's never been like this" well of course not... nothing like this has ever happened so we just have to wait and see how it shakes out.

let's put the whole "iraq doesn't have to honor the dinar cashin" scheme...first of ALL...UST regulated banks SOLD the dinar...UST regulated banks will BUY the dinar back...SO, that would exhibit the distinct FACT that the U.S. government RECOGNIZES AND HONORS the Iraqi dinar... then you understand that currency OUTSIDE of the ORIGINATING COUNTRY are covered by the COUNTRY HONORING the CURRENCY WITHIN IT'S BOUNDARIES...bilateral or not, the FACT that the U.S. Banks recognize the dinar means they RECOGNIZE THE CURRENCY.  

Guru Mike:  Shabibi in Switzerland…and on his way to London…giving his opinion on what he has done and how he has done it. 

great information from CBI...Tariffs…Smart Cards…Islamic Banks…Single Window System...Full Speed Ahead!!! “Iraq’s Central Bank announces new cash withdrawal system” “Has announced the start of a national distributor system in the country, which will allow card holders to withdraw money from any bank in the country without depending only on the the bank that provided the bank card”...awesome article...ATMs all across the country...just like the banking system here.

This is where we believe we are at...we want to see the government seated and ...140 definitely needs to be in place...so they can figure out who is signing the contracts - where the power and money is going to lie so that they know how they can guarantee those contracts....not screw up their business...not have the government and themselves sued.  Remember they are a bank so they have alot of liability

Najafi realized that he has the votes he needs...they had more than ever attend the Parliament session - almost more than in the history of their Parliament...they realized they had est. 176 votes and some people defected In order to go ahead and pull the No-Conf vote with Maliki...we have heard some rumours that the Minister who was in there from the National Alliance may be nominated to go thru but the big thing is the Strategic Council which is where all of the power is going to lie and that is who is going to take the power away from Maliki...This is the power he does NOT want to give up...so there is some speculation in some articles we are reading...They May be willing to go into a National Conference and come out and announce their government very soon.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:    European and Asian countries have shown interest in investing in Iraq.   European countries and the Asian desire to invest in Iraq on the sidelines of the Bank for International Settlements, which was attended by Central Bank Governor Shabibi. "The meeting of the BIS has seen several discussions and a file is present in Iraq's economic international discussions" said Shabibi, "The States present at the meeting expressed a significant interest in the economic future of Iraq. The representatives of a number of countries told us that they want a stable Iraq as Secretary so we have areas of good investment."

Guru BGG:   They are giving him (Maliki) one last chance to get it right...if Maliki would meet and fully implement – it “would end” the crisis...if he would do what he has to it could happen – will it??  I do think the opposition is still moving ahead with their plans because they have been through this with Maliki before...be watchful if Talibani resigns or is replaced. This will place MASSIVE pressure on Maliki.  If Maliki is serious about a deal – he better hustle.

This is not a bad investment, this is a once in a lifetime investement. No matter how the issue with Maliki gets resolved it will be a great deal for us and will lead to power sharing.  One of the things Iraq has to do to get out of Chapter 7 is get their currency in order. Tariffs being implemented before a RV would make life more difficult without a RV but the RV is not a requirement for them going into effect...smart cards being out will not trigger the RV.  Things are happening and moving in the right direction.  This is going to happen long before September...things are happening very quickly.

Guru Med:    I AM WATCHING WHAT IS GOING ON IN IRAQ SAME AS YOU ALL ARE.  I ASKED A ? EARLIER - WHEN IS A DEMOCRACY NOT A DEMOCRACY ANYMORE, WHAT IS THE FIRST SIGN?  THE FIRST SIGN  IS WHEN YOU STOP FREEDOM OF THE PRESS AND BY KICKING OUT ALL THE FOREIGN NEWS AGENCIES YOU WANT TO HIDE SOMETHING OR YOU ARE BUILDING UP FOR SOMETHING AND YOU DONT WANT FOREIGN PRESS WRITING THE TRUTH.

Guru BOBGETZ6:  this might go to 7-1 to 7-5, but hoping sooner. Heard rumblings again last night, but no cigar.

Guru Mailman17:  WE ARE AT A MINOR STANDSTILL BUT A VERY MUCH NEEDED ONE CAUSE ITS SOLUTION WILL HAVE FAR MORE RAMIFICATIONS THAN JUST CHANGING OUT THE PM.  THEY GAVE HIM THE CHANCE…IMPLEMENT ERBIL HE SAID NO, THEY GAVE HIM A 10 DAY EXTENSION HE SAID NO, 7 MORE DAYS HE SAID NO.  SO NOW AS MUCH AS IT KILLS US TO MAYBE WAIT THIS OUT A BIT LONGER, AS IT MOST LIKELY DOES SHABS,  IRAQS GOVT LOOKS LIKE THEY JUST MAY CLEAN A LITTLE HOUSE.

LETS FACE IT…IF YOUR ABOUT TO COME OUT WITH AN RV AND MAKE THE DINAR THE MOST VALUABLE CURRENCY IN THE WORLD…NOW I SAID VALUABLE..NOT HIGHEST, YOU NEED STABILITY IN THAT GOVT TO SEE IT PROSPER.  THAT’S WHERE I THINK THEY ARE, WITH GUIDANCE OF COURSE FROM OUTSIDE INTEREST.   THE DINAR MUST REMAIN STABLE AND MALIKI JUST DOESN’T CUT IT.

Guru Vic1:  YOU ALL NEED TO WATCH the FINAL...few sentences of this BOOK...play OUT!! DO NOT...I mean, DO NOT LET a FEW ...UNEDUCATED people...rattle your FOUNDATION!!!

Guru Kaperoni:    Central Bank announced new steps that will raise the value of Iraqi dinar against the dollar.  The deputy governor of the Bank Mazhar Mohammad Saleh..."this requires the availability of several factors Kalnhod the agricultural sector, industrial and services sector and investment."...they are fully aware of the dangers of waiting on this project…Now we see the crossroads Iraq is at, The significance of the currency reform and the reason for the aggressive timeframe. We are very close.

"There will be no WTO for Iraq until they get the currency more in line with the USD and accept the conditions of Article VIII of the IMF Guidelines. The good news is that we don't have to concern ourselves with WTO as the currency reform will come prior. These are big hurdles for the CBI, but clearly in recent days, we can now see their significance of why Dr. Shabibi wants to move forward now."

Guru Enoch8:  Phase one: Has already begun and will be complete after Sept. 2012 through Jan. 2013, when the new currency will be introduced.

{Notice, I said ‘Introduced’, just as was said in the article posted above. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE WORD ‘INTRODUCE’ and to ‘ISSUE’.

Notice neither I, nor the article said ‘ISSUE’.} Phase 2: The CBI plan, is to Issue the new currency, (Which by the way, it is required to get an approval from the GOI, to do, as per ART 110) and at that time, I should suspect, as the CBI Plan is calling for a Re-denomination, the instructions for the exchange of Old IQD to New IQD along with a new ISO code will be issued along with whatever additional instructions for exchange ratios, of Old IQD for the New Dinar.

Phase 3: Is a 2 to 10 year plan, that involves, 2 years to remove the large denominations from circulation and replace them with digital banking accounts and probably about 25 to 30 Trillion new IQD, in lower denominations, mentioned earlier.

The old notes can be held in international banking vaults, reserves, etc. and will be replaced, by something else of value and more than likely, by instruments, such as GOI Bonds or Securities, Cash, other potential assets, Bearer Bonds, etc. etc. and in this way, removed from circulation.

Shabibi has the capacity to double the value any time he wants, yet has consistently only increased the circulation, instead of the value.

Circulating money is a liability and I guarantee, if you follow the CBI Spread Sheets, they have not removed liquidity from circulation, but have in fact, increased it consistently every year for the past 8 years.

The fact is, if CBI does not have policy and legislation from Parliament, that involves the signature of the Prime Minister, by law, we will never see the CBI plan implemented at all, because it far exceeds the limit the CBI is authorized to back it’s currency.

But wait!! UNLESS the Ministry of Finance approves and allocates additional GOI Bonds and Securities as are listed on the CBI website, as part of the Monetary Plan, which can only be approved by the Legislative and Executive branches.

DoubleB:  In a recent and positive development to relieve the current political crisis, the Kurdistani Alliance assured on Sunday that “The issue of withdrawing confidence from the Premier Nouri al-Maliki could be closed if the National Meeting was held and reformations were applied.”

Earlier, on Sunday, the leader of the Sadr Trend Muqtada al-Sadr has expressed his readiness to convince the leaders of Erbil Meeting to abandon their request to dismiss the Premier Nouri al-Maliki in case the latter implemented the necessary reforms.”

The leader within the KA MP Mahmoud Othman pointed out that “This crisis could be relieved if the political rivals agreed to implement the project of President Talabani through holding the National Meeting over dividing authorities.”

He added “If the Kurds, Sadr Trend and Iraqiya Slate approved to conduct a dialogue with Maliki, then the issue of toppling Maliki could be closed.’

10:28 PM [healthscans] “The current political scene shows that the demands for withdrawing confidence from Maliki will continue,” he concluded. /End/

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum