Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:30 am

Guru Bluwolf:   NO STALLING,,,NO HOLDUPS, NO DELAYS, WE WAIT FOR THE CALL, WE ARE IN A VERY GOOD POSITION AS WE SPEAK.

THIS INTERNATIONAL RELEASE IS A COMPLICATED AND VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE THAT MUST BE MET WITH THE UTMOST ACCURACY...IT ALREADY RV IN THE PAST...NOW WE AWAIT  FOR THE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE OF ALL CURRENCIES.  THINGS ARE ON A SECOND TO SECOND BASES RIGHT NOW, THAT IS HOW CLOSE WE ARE.  BELIVE ME I AM NOT BEING MISLEAD.  I AM NOT AND YOU ARE NOT...NUFF SAID.

I LEAVE THIS ROOM NICE AND CLEAR ON A DAILY BASES AND WHEN I COME BACK IN WE ARE BACK TO SQUARE ONE,,WHERE IS THE FAITH OF SOME PEOPLE,,MY LORD WHAT A DRAG.   I AM DANCING NOW THAT IS HOW CLOSE WE ARE.   WE ARE AHEAD OF THE CURVE,ALL INFORMATION COMES HERE FIRST

I DO NOT LIKE MARKETS I FEEL THAT THEY FOOL PEOPLE AND RIP OFF PEOPLES MONEY IN A LEGAL SENSE AND THAT IS NOT RIGHT.  WE KNEW ABOUT THE DINAR WAY BEFORE OUR GOVERNMENT DID.  SUCH IS LIFE BELIEVE IT OR NOT TRUTH IS WE OWN MORE DINAR PER SQUARE MILE.  THAT IS WHY WE ARE ALL SILENT,,YOU HAVE 312,000,000 PEOPLE THAT DO NOT KNOW THAT THIS EXCISTS,,ONLY 8 MILLION OF YOU DO AND YOUR GOVERNMENT,, SO IF THIS POPS OUT OF THE POT,,HAVOC COULD OCCUR . END OF STORY

FIRST OF ALL IT RV MANY MOONS AGO,,WE ARE NOW WAITING ON THE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE OF ALL CURRENCIES,, ONCE RELEASE ALL ARE TRADABLE..GET THIS RV BUTTON OUT OF HERE YOU ARE GETTING CONFUSED

Dinarmama7:  I just talked to OKIE. He is expecting to post one of the most important posts that he has ever made.

It is an absolute must that you read and absorb the contents of this post. It can make the difference between you havhaving something or losing everything.

This post will be made later on tonight. No time is given. I expect his in a few hours.

THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE REQUESTED A DELAY ON OKIE'S VERY IMPORTANT POST. COULD BE A MATTER OF HOURS OR COULD BE IN THE MORNING, DEPENDING ON HOW THE SITUATION PROGRESSES!! IF WE NEED TO REOPEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WE WILL DO SO!!!!

SoonerFan62:  A NOTICE JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH OKIE, HE IS FIXIN' TO POST, BUT NOT THE FINAL POST TILL LATER. GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, WHAT A DAY

OK GUYS FORGOT OPENING STATEMENT: I HAVE BEEN MOST OF THE DAY. I HAVE WATCHED MY GOOD FRIENDS FOODFORWARD AND BLUWOLF SPEND HOURS WITH YOU TODAY. I LOVE YA GUYS AND YOU KNOW THAT BUT I SAW THE SAME QUESTIONS ASK OVER AND OVER AGAIN. PLEASE EVEN THOUGH I WILL ANSWER EVERYTHING I CAN AND YOU KNOW THAT, LET ME HAVE FUN TOO.

GUYS LET ME SAY THIS; I LOVE OKIE, I WAS ON 3S FOR A LONG TIME, I WAS ON PTR BEFORE THAT, MOST OF YOU PROBABLY REMEMBER. I WILL SAY THIS --- IF EVERYBODY IN THE DINAR WORLD WOULD JUST COME TO INTEL4U, WITH OUR MODS AND INTEL PROVIDERS AND ESPECIALLY SWEETQUEEN WHO HAS DONE AN UNBELIEVABLE JOB HERE, THAT IS ALL YOU WOULD EVER NEED.

WE ARE ALL LIED TO, BUT WE HAVE TO COMPARE AND SEE WHAT IS TRUE AND FALSE.  GUYS WHEN THIS IS OVER YOU WILL BE SURPRISED WHO THE PLANTS WERE FEEDING US MISINFO

OK GUYS CLOSING STATEMENT AS USUAL: EVERYTHING TODAY HAVE BEEN WHAT WE HAVE ALL WANTED TO HEAR. I HAVE NOT HAD A SINGLE BAD CALL TODAY. WE ARE CLOSE AS FOOT AND BLU TOLD YOU TODAY. I WOULD GET SOME SLEEP TONIGHT AND GET READY FOR THE BEST WEEK IN YOU'RE LIVES NEXT WEEK. HAVE A PLAN AND PROTECT YOURSELVES. THIS IS TRULY COMING TO AN END. LUV YA GUYS AND AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU MODS FOR MAKING THIS THE BEST SITE EVER, THAT IS WHY I AM HERE. GOODNIGHT ALL, SEE YOU TOMORROW. SOONERFAN62

Guru Blaino:  Shabibi and Maliki took seperate planes to Switzerland to meet with the BIS. This is a big deal.

They may do an RI then allow the forex to trade it up and then Shabibi steps in and make it a managed float. Iraq does have a government already and they are sovereign.

The ministers are already there, their names have been painted on the door for a long time. China is the big elephant in the room that has been quiet for a long time.

I think the tariffs are a really good marker and indication that the RV is coming although it's not directly related. Being out of Chapter 7 is not a requirement for the RV.

Guru Hammerman:  hint there mite a a big live call tomorow ,,i held alot back ,,cant are dont wonna share the good stuff just yet ,,

im seeing where it pops up ,,, alot will be copying me after todays call ,,this gives me away to see just what all think they now Shabibi and Maliki both have departed from Iraq. They have flown to Switzerland and I have verified that they are in Switzerland.

They're there because they have to do some signatures. I was speaking to a lady who spoke to the BIS and leaked the story to me. I know for a fact Shabibi and Maliki are with the BIS. Maybe they are making special arrangements for a rate.

I caught wind of, just a rumor that we may get a low rate of around $1.80. Just a rumor. When you're a smart redneck like me I can put common sense together and get different pieces of the puzzle and put the puzzle together and get a pretty good idea of what's going on.

Nowhere is it written that they need a GOI for the RV. Shabibi would prefer it but it's not required. GOI or no GOI, come later this year when Shabibi leaves office there will be an RV no matter what. He will not leave without an RV. I am still of the opinion that Maliki is not a power player. He doesn't have political power and I've been told he's resi

China is still a big player but they are not the dominating this. They do have a lot of influence though. I heard from my sources that there were 30 delegations that went to China to tell them to get this done.

The HSBC in Hong Kong is in control of this. China and the USA are working frantically to get this done. My best source in Iraq said that tariffs have nothing to do with the RV. 2 seperate items. I can confirm 100% 15-18 whales have cashed in on the RV inside of the USA!!!

They have cashed out with private firms. I can't tell you who but I can confirm 100% as fact that happened. They left with a cashiers check. The IQD RV will not go past July 9th and the VND will RV before the end of June.

Guru Footforward:   YOU GUYS ARE MAKING A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLE HILL. JONNY IS LOOKING FOR THIS ANY TIME JUST LIKE I AM. WE ALL AGREE THIS CAN GO ANY TIME AND ARE LOOKING FOR IT BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE MONTH

GUYS YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT EVERYONE SEES IT THE SAME WAY, ITS LIKE ANYTHING ELSE IN LIFE. NOT EVERYONE AGREES ON EVERYTHING IN LIFE. BUT AGAIN I WOULD ENCOURAGE YOU GUYS TO BE CAREFUL WHO YOU ARE LISTENING TOO AND REALIZE JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS AN OPINION DOESNT MEAN ITS RIGHT

LOOK I KNOW ITS EASY TO BECOME WORRIED WHEN YOU SEE A POST WITH A DIFFERENT OPINION. BUT ANYONE CAN WRITE ANYTHING THEY WANT. THAT DOESNT MEAN ITS FOUNDED ON ANYTHING. I WILL DO A CALL SOMETIME SOON HERE TO CLEAR SOMETHINGS UP AGAIN BUT IM NOT SURE WHEN I'LLL GET IT DONE .

Guru Duckyboy:  As you can see, not much has changed in forming the GOI. Has it happened in secret? I doubt it. Banks are not in control of the RV, Iraq is and the same is true for the dong. Bottom line is that we don't know when this will happen...The only thing that can be done is to wait. You will know when it happens.

Guru BGG:   The bottom line is – and always has been – Maliki is scared to death that once he actually "shares power" the others will have their way with him. I have a funny feeling he's trying to garner support so he either stays "as is" or is able to remain PM once he fully implements all agreements. I imagine he's pretty justified in his fears. He's treated everyone badly. So, the long and the short of it is – now or later. He'll probably pay the price and that's what he's really worried about

"Mutlaq al-Maliki promised to be the leader of the year in exchange for abandoning the idea of ​​no-confidence." Basically this is revealing that Maliki has offered Deputy PM Mutlag numerous considerations if he would abandon the idea of a “no confidence vote” (further implying he hasn’t yet). It also says he has “categorically refused” all compensations (unlike some of his contemporaries). Mutlag is a pretty powerful leader. This is the kind of “wholesale bribery and ugliness” Maliki is working everyone over with right now. He’s in overdrive. Which still begs the question – “if he were in such good shape -why does he have to resort to these surreal tactics”? The next question is – no matter what deal he cooks up – “who in their right mind would believe him”? I think the massive reversal by Talabani put a little hesitation in everbody’s step. However, it didn’t stop anything.

There is still a significant tidal wave of sentiment against Maliki. The Kurds, Sadrist and the IS aren’t backing off. The SIIC will likely vote the right way once it gets right down to it. The bottom line is – and always has been – Maliki is scared to death that once he actually “shares power” the others will have their way with him. I have a funny feeling he’s trying to garner support so he either stays “as is” or is able to remain PM once he fully implements all agreements. I imagine he’s pretty justified in his fears. He’s treated everyone badly. So, the long and the short of it is – now or later. He’ll probably pay the price and that’s what he’s really worried about.

Guru Kaperoni:  
In recent days we have seen numerious articles from the CBI about how “all prepartations are done” and that they want to the GOI and Council of Ministers to come onboard and support the CBIs plan.  We are starting the see the tremendous burdon on Dr. Shabibi to take the dinar to an “international” level. That without his monetary reform, there is no WTO, no free market economy and limited economic improvement. 

there will be no WTO for Iraq until they get the currency more in line with the USD and accept the conditions of Article VIII of the IMF Guidelines. The good news is that we don’t have to concern ourselves with WTO as the currency reform will come prior. These are big hurdles for the CBI, but clearly in recent days, we can now see there significance of why Dr. Shabibi wants to move forward now.

Guru Enorrste:    the ball is now in Maliki's court, and he has few options left.   I also read that a "resolution" is in the works, but time is running short.  As I've stated before, the Constitution is clear that he has no right of appeal if they vote him out.  I believe that we will see a resolution, one way or another, by early next week. This is consistent, Imo, with Shabibi's overall plan to get this thing off the ground coincidental with the implementation of the Tariff Law.  I personally think he may try to do this a day or even a few days prior to the 30th of June, so that the currency is Done at $1 prior to implementation.  This would smooth out any potential problems with the "folks" on the ground, and pull the rug out from under economists who have bantered for incessant delays.

Obviously, Maliki isn't going to just "resign" unless he has cut a deal...And what kind of deal could he cut? It seems to me that he has burnt his bridges with Barzani, Allawi, and Sadr.  All three have called him a dictator, So he isn't going to win over any souls with "negotiations" at this point, Imo.  If I were a betting man right now I'd say that he will refuse to leave office, claiming some right to appeal.  He will do so under the "banner" of being constitutional, when in fact he will be proven wrong.  Then we must hope that the voice of the people, through Parliament, clears the air constitutionally because, if he gets a hearing in front of the Court, all bets could be off.  On the other hand, if Parliament acts immediately to replace him after the vote, which they have the right to do...then there will be a New Prime Minister named immediately, and the country will move forward, or not...This is the real conundrum.

Guru Bear5642:    I'm hearing this RV has been completed and hopefully Parliament will come together Monday and we should see something. 13 laws were implemented this weekend and 6 were about the RV.  It is all great news and in our favor.

Guru Jonnywg:     I'm doing great and hope you all are as well...... Keep the faith all....... will send posts more frequently in the future...as Bella will tell you, there have been a few setbacks in this elusive RV and those issues have been worked through.....we hope to see this in the next few days....

I personally feel things should be wrapped up by the end of this month-- meaning, I expect this to be done and over with by the end of the month--next week....please don't misinterpret that statement. Will be writing to you all soon.....Have a great weekend. jonnywg

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   The SIGR report states Iraq's currency reform project, the goal of which is to raise the exchange rate of the IQD to a level just less than equal to the USD, has been postponed due to political tensions. I still believe in a RV 100%.  I just don't think we should expect a high rate initially and, in actuality, that would be a dramatic change that would have global financial implications of historic proportions. My money is with the SIGR report until I hear a good rebuttal as to why I should disregard it.  I'm also still of the belief that a RV depends upon inflation and stability.

the SIGR report...stated the economic reforms had been delayed due to political tensions. Nothing in this is guaranteed but the hope is as soon as the political crisis is resolved and we see announcements of Erbil, HCL, Ministers and the Strategic Council, there will be adequate stability and no remaining obstacles left to overcome from a political standpoint. These are just my opinions, which may or may not be correct.

Guru FreewayBill:    Well, you know I have been silent and for a very good reason. Some long time "SOURCES" have been exposed for misinformation that they have purposely been providing to some of our best intel providers.

Three letter agency sources have been feeding out lies for years, now they will be silent.  Thank GOD! This is great news!  The confusion may just be less than before and I came on to tell you that I have been in sync with the news that Okie has been providing all of you for the past month.  Okie IS IN FACT giving you the real deal.  His information is coming from the REAL and RIGHT sources.

He is being used as a messenger to all of us in what is going on, so after all this time, do yourself a favor and read everything Okie puts out.  When he says words like "FOX in the HENHOUSE", he is right on the money! Get your affairs in order as time draws near for the end of all of this. 

As we all know, we cannot be sure of the exact day or time but we know that each day gets us closer and that is because things are happening that needed to happen in our own system and those abroad. Okie is not crying WOLF, not this time.

Guru Studley:  There are people being corralled as we speak. I can't go into specifics for security reasons, but I can say that what is being completed is for our benefit. There are no negotiations going on, and I am in constant communication with the bank.

There are so many moving parts, this is like a chess match in 3D, IMO, we are extremely close to the end, but, again, this is a speculation, it is very hard to see how close we TRULY are. I don't know the exact status, but the reworking of the EU is also very closely related to our investment.

This involves not only our currency, but many currencies, reworking of banking system, and other systems of the world, IMO we should be very close. I don't believe there is a holdup. This is a massive undertaking. I don't think everyone understands the magnitude of what is being accomplished.

This is not a normal RV. They are breaking down financial systems worldwide, and restructuring them, it is a huge mistake to micromanage this event. I can't get into specifics until the event is official, but you will make an appointment with the bank, and they will walk you through every step from setting accounts and structures to investments in a timely fashion, they want to handle this as quickly and easily as possible. I have reports they [lower denoms] are positioned in many of the banks all over Iraq.

Best thing I can say is stay balanced, follow the natural progression of this event and understand the magnitude of the multitude of funds that need to flow. This is the largest, by far, financial event that has ever happened. There are constant issues, and people that do not want this to happen, it is the toughest event ever to analyze. There is no delay; they are making sure that our funds are going to be safe before, during and after. All everyone needs to know is this is a grassroots effort; the code will be given to all group leaders, and sent out by email. There will be instructions with the code on exactly how to proceed.

Based on my past experience financially, and I am not a tax specialist, so go see one, this is a currency exchange, and shouldn't be one [taxable event], EXCEPT, check with your individual states for taxes; shouldn't be taxable federally. What you are witnessing is an outright war with no bullets between the old corrupt system and new. I am actually shocked we haven't seen a bigger breakdown of financial structures and countries yet.

I know the people that are working to make the transition to the new system are not going to allow the system to fail, they are trying to make a smooth transition. Bank codes are for a much higher rate than you can get by yourself. This is a FREE code issued by WF, the team has done this to help everyone exchange at a much higher rate.

This is a code specifically for WF. You can share the code as long as it is not online or in a public forum. I am not a financial advisor, however, IMO, WF will help you set up whatever structure is best suited for your particular needs. The banks being downgraded is a very good sign, and the only large bank to not be downgraded was WF, it is part of process of transitioning to a new banking system.

OOM Mod SpecialAgentGibbs:
  I have retained a very high end tax/estate/trust attorney that has multiple board acredations and is certified all the way to the Supreme Court, I will share just a little of the advice he has provided me. We will not turn this into a debate or argument, I am ONLY sharing what he has told me. Everyone PLEASE attain professional advice!!!

1) MOST people do NOT need a trust.

2)do NOT beleive that a trust set up for the deferment of taxes is the best plan.

3) Estate and capital gains tax rates are scheduled to increase significantly next year.

4) The thought of setting up a "business" trust without a legitimate business MAY be illegal.

For those that are thinking of deferring taxes, Think about THIS. Your rate will be calculated partially on your LAST YEARS earnings.

If you defer until next year, you will be rated on THIS years earnings.

If you defer, you will be subject to the increases in capital gains tax rates

Simply said, pay the taxes THIS year, as quickly as you can.

I AM NOT OFFERING YOU LEGAL ADVISE, BUT SIMPLY SHARING WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD.  SEEK PROFESSIONAL TAX/TRUST AND ESTATE LEGAL ADVISE FOR YOURSELF!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum