Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST

Go down

BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  Empty BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST

Post by katt Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:43 pm

SEPT 17 2PM CST

[Bulldog75] THIS IS SHORT AND SWEET; IMHO ONLY; WE HAVE THIS 'WINDOW OF POST OPPORTUNITY' WHICH CONTINUES TO BE HOUR TO HOUR. THIS RATE COULD POST ANY HOUR NOW TO AN OUTSIDE CHANCE OF TUESDAY.

[Bulldog75] THERE ARE FACTS, CIRCUMSTANCES, SITUATIONS THAT ONLY CAN BE DETERMINED BY IRAQ. ITS THEIR COUNTRY. SO WE SIT PATIENTLY AND WAIT KNOWING THAT THE GOOD LORD IS IN CONTROL HERE. BELIEVING AND KNOWING THAT THIS WILL COME TO PASS TESTS YOUR FAITH. JUST KNOW WE ARE NEAR; VERY NEAR; AND WITH EACH PASSING HOUR WE COME EVEN MORE NEAR.

[SouthernGal] RealDeal I don't see that on Dinar Guru, I see where bear5642 gives a rate of 1.78

[Bulldog75] SouthernGal : THAT RATE APPEARS IMO TO BE THE CURRENT ANTICIPATED RATE. WHICH LEADS TO A MULTITUDE OF QUESTIONS. UNDERSTAND AGAIN, ITS NO ONE'S RESPONSIBLITY TO GIVE 'CLASSIFIED' INFO AND FURTHER DETAILS. WHAT IT IS, AT THIS MOMENT, IS WHAT IT IS. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. ITS TIME TO BE WITH YOUR FAMILIES AND LOVED ONES.

[Bulldog75] WE KNOW OUR GIFTS OF CURRENCY AND LOVE COME SOONER; RATHER THAN LATER. IMHO, CLOSER TO MONDAY; RATHER THAN TUESDAY; THOUGH COULD BE ANY HOUR. THIS IS IRAQS DECISION. AMEN.

[glory] Bulldog75, was the intel about having the highest valued currency in the Middle East misleading, or wrong

[Bulldog75] glory : IMO, THAT RATE COULD FLOAT UPWARDS GRADUALLY.

[evadevad] Bulldo-is there any confirm banking activties in the us

[glory] Bulldog75, Ok thank you.

[kyletx] Bulldog75 you have been anticipating a rate of $4.50 has your opinion changed?

[Bulldog75] kyletx glory evadevad ASN tport : WE SEE WHAT WE SEE. WE ALL KNOW MOST OF WHAT WE STUDY AND SEE. IF YOU HAD NOT READ ALL THE POSTS FROM THE LAST 24 HOURS, ITS NECESSARY THAT YOU DO FROM THOSE WHO POST HERE AT OOM. THESE WORDS ARE AS CLOSE AS WE GET. YOU/WE ARE AHEAD OF THE SITUATIONS.

[Bulldog75] YOU ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. KNOW THIS. THERE IS NO NEED TO SWEAT OR FRET.

[Bulldog75] HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND. WHAT A FABULOUS FAMILY WE HAVE HERE; AND AS OKIE SAYS; ITS THE FAMILY SITE. BLESSINGS TO ALL AND KNOW YOU ARE CHOSEN TO BE HERE. YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO LEAD. LET US ALL KNOW THIS AND APPRECIATE WHAT WE HAVE. WE COME FROM A STATE OF THANKFULNESS AND APPRECIATION.

[Bulldog75] AMEN. SEE YOU AGAIN SOON.

[bgg] If there is a world leader truly deposed - we would have or will see it pretty quick on Fox news. Period.

[Lionsguard] Bulldog75 Thank you for your faith, for your information and for your time. IMO We maybe on the edge of the cup, but the ball won't fall into the hole without a nudge from the right club. Smile

[Bulldog75] Lionsguard : WELL SAID. TY!

[bgg] I'm not saying that he (Maliki) isn't on his way out - I'm saying it isn't official just yet.

[bgg] I also just read a two part interview on the IBN with a CBI spokesperson alluding to the possibility of a true float.

[superdj567] I have a friend here who is an Iraqi citizen who has family there...He says Miliki is out

[bgg] superdj567 - May very well be true - just not official yet. Public sentiment and official office holder are two different stories.

[xfilesfan] superdj567 ...wish somehow that rumor can be answered once and for all..ty for your input

[bgg] xfilesfan - I don't ascribe to a "long-term" low rate....but it would not shock me to see a short term "sucker rate".

[capt crunch] BGG I'm confused. First it's near then we hear it's done then it's not done then we are close. Where do we really stand? Does anyone know?

[bgg] capt crunch - kind of doubt it (that anyone knows). Too much disinformation

[caramina] bgg are you no longer sharing intel with Okie, seems your facts/opinion are in conflict with his? Just wondering...

[bgg] caramina - I'll call him right now - if you like...wait one...

[bluestarlite] bgg Are we still on track for this happening very soon or is there a stall? Thank you!

[atlasshrgd] bgg ..Lon needs to avoid the predictions....simple..

[bgg] bluestarlite - I think things will get a little clearer soon - I know that sounds ambiguous, but that's the lay of the land. Sorry.

[bgg] atlasshrgd - Okie is only guilty of caring enough to share with folks just what he hears. He only wants to share with everyone.

[hopeful4kids] bgg so are you thinking it could be this weekend?

[bgg] hopeful4kids - I did not say that.

[book2] jonnywg we were warned ahead of time to prepare for not asking questions

[jonnywg] book2 warned but not asked that is wy chat is absolutely jammed

[1970LS6] bgg . . . do you speak with Dusty? ? ? and how is he doing??? thanks

[bgg] 1970LS6 - Not lately. Sorry.

[/color]

Last edited by katt on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BULLDOG75/BGG 2PM CST  Empty AND MORE..

Post by katt Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:53 pm

[dinarchaser] bgg Have you had any contact with Poppy2 recently or did he say he was going dark until the RV? I can't remember. He seems to be conspicuously absent.

[bgg] dinarchaser - I do - we're just watching and waiting...

[bgg] book2 - If you were looking for a rate and date - I wouldn't do that if I could. NUFF SAID.

[tigger1] bgg three things at once you r so talented lol

[bgg] tigger1 - watching football, talking to Okie and watching this chat.

[bgg] Somebody was saying my info didn't line-up....and I said, "well wait one sec, I'll find out". We're good.

[bgg] My info is not what isn't lining up.

[bgg] sailman - That is an interesting take on that arrangement. I have some doubts as to Dr Shabibi doing this while Maliki is, as yet, not neutralized. That is kind of a biggie for him (and the CBI). .

[oculaw] bgg I have a hard time buying that Maliki is going down? I think he is too smart to do that. He may need another slapping around, but not sure i believe

[bgg] oculaw - I don't think so.ve he is going away. JMHO

[bobaloo] bgg there are still options for Maliki --- resign, allow another of his party to take the PM seat, agree to fully implememnt Erbil and stay in his seat, push it until he is truly removed from power .. and in all cases things could indeed be closed by EOM

[bgg] bobaloo - Now that is common sense. Goes a long way.

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum