Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Kent Dunn, Cindy Currier - Need IDC Family Help!" by Matt 6/11/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Kent Dunn, Cindy Currier - Need IDC Family Help!" by Matt 6/11/17   Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:03 am

For anyone who might have an answer, be channeling an ascended master or be communicating with the powers to answer these few questions.

1. In the following Kent Dunn video, he specifically mentions the divergence of the 3D and 5D energies. Stating that those staying in 3D will be moved off world to one of 2 waiting planets for 3D.
For those ascending to 5D, they will be moving off world to one of 2 planets for the 5D group. He states that rather than any clone or the like replacing a parent who ascends, it will just be "accepted" and "all right."

THIS IS ALL TO HAPPEN SHORTLY AFTER THE SUMMER SOLSTICE ON JUNE 21,2017 on the super moon on June 24, 2017.

Question 1: Can any one with the ability either confirm or deny this is the plan from the Galactics?
Question 2: If this is the case, have the Elders just been buying time to see how many of us ascend and no longer will be exchanging to help those in the 3D World(s)?

It has been stated that by hijacking the currency reset and advertising, the NPTB, ruined the cabal plans to exchange and get richer and deeper in power. With so many people now holding currency, they cannot exchange everyone. Interesting with how that would play into the delays in the RV. Some 50%-90% of exchangers would simply move on.

* Kent Dunn Video is 3 days old.

As for Cindy, she has stated that both the Iraqi Dinar and the Zim as well as the exchange process as a whole is not true. Her stance is that as President Designate, she initially asked and later offered herself as the person and energy as collateral for the new "Airship Economy" and "Airship Bond Note". While the Airship Economy sounds like the NESARA laws, which is GREAT NEWS! Her announcing the beginning of "The Event" is something everyone may want to watch. Not trying to instill fear, but rather understand what is coming in the next 2 weeks and beyond.

Is the "Airship Economy" to supplement the currency reset
Or replace the GCR?

*the Iraqi Dinar video is a couple months old.

* The Zim update video is also 3 months old.

Thank you,

Matt
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Kent Dunn, Cindy Currier - Need IDC Family Help!" by Matt 6/11/17   Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:31 am

Quote :
Her stance is that as President Designate a woman with delusions, she initially asked and later offered herself as the person and energy as collateral for the new "Airship Economy" and "Airship Bond Note".

Fixed that for ya!

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Kent Dunn, Cindy Currier - Need IDC Family Help!" by Matt 6/11/17   Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:48 am

she has jumped back aboard the Swissindo train so I guess this means she will be the Queen of Queens/M2 again here shortly lmao

https://youtu.be/es4kgnQK5dE

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Kent Dunn, Cindy Currier - Need IDC Family Help!" by Matt 6/11/17   Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:25 pm

Link to the Quatloos site - a very good site also dedicated to exposing scams.

Swiss Indo - the scam exposed

Edit: the coloured text is the link. Here it is again in plain form:

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=9956

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman

Last edited by Ethel Biscuit on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Kent Dunn, Cindy Currier - Need IDC Family Help!" by Matt 6/11/17   Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:38 pm

OH! can you post the link? I would love to check it out! thanks Ethel Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Kent Dunn, Cindy Currier - Need IDC Family Help!" by Matt 6/11/17   Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:01 pm

The link is the text Purps! :-)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Kent Dunn, Cindy Currier - Need IDC Family Help!" by Matt 6/11/17   Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:41 pm

Thank you Ethel! I did not see it displayed before. You rock! xox

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Kent Dunn, Cindy Currier - Need IDC Family Help!" by Matt 6/11/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: