Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

A SLOW, BUT MEANINFUL, DEATH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: A SLOW, BUT MEANINFUL, DEATH   Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:04 am

Yes, fellow Dinarians, the calls are slowing down and ending.  The chat boards are closing.  The liars are trying everything to keep your interest.  It has finally come down to where there are no more excuses, no more delays,  no more lies....the revaluation of the dinar is not happening.  You can now tell your relatives, friends, and co-workers that they were right in being non-believers.  You are holding hundreds of trillions of zim dollars that add up to zero.  You are holding millions of dinar and dong which you can probably get most of your monies back if you sell now.  Not my fault.  I sent warnings for the last year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MBosman

PostSubject: Re: A SLOW, BUT MEANINFUL, DEATH   Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:09 pm

Opinions are like Scotchie's, everyone has one. I was going to say ass holes, but that would be an insult to ass holes, so the great Scotchie will have to do. We all know him as Mr never ending hurt butt hole. Just like the pink pussy hat wearing liberals, no facts, just anger. I've always wondered what it must be like to live in a hate filled environment. Wake up everyday and just wonder how mean and hate full I can be. Who do I attack today kind thing. I love winding this moron up every week or so. 

I do have a couple questions here for Mr butt hurt.

Are you the only abortion in your family?

Have you practiced long at being an ass hole, or does it just come naturally?

139 users today.......must be Scotchie's relatives.
Back to top Go down
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: A SLOW, BUT MEANINFUL, DEATH   Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:32 pm

It just makes my day when WSOMN people come over here and make fools out of themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: A SLOW, BUT MEANINFUL, DEATH   Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:33 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: MBosman   Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:47 pm

Happy to see you are still with us here on Dinar Daily, where you will get a taste of the truth and reality.

I look forward to your post 3/6 months from now telling me how much monies you exchanged for your millions/billions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

A SLOW, BUT MEANINFUL, DEATH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-