Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:41 pm

Guru OkieOilman:  GOOD SATURDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. NOTICE"--GRADUATION INFO UPDATE- THIS IS AN AUTHORIZED OFFICIAL POST. OUR PATIENCE IS BEING WORN THIN, OUR HOPES ARE FADING, BUT AND HERE AGAIN --BUT--THERE ARE NO NEED OF APPREHENSION OR BEING DISMAYED.

THE ENTITY'S TO BRING OUR DREAM'S TO REALITY IS WORKING PROGRESSIVELY AND EXPEDIENTLY AND THERE ARE NO CONCERN'S WHATSOEVER ABOUT THE REALITY OR CONCLUSION OF OUR FORTHCOMING BLESSING. WE ONLY HAVE TO BE PATIENT A LITTLE LONGER.

THERE ARE MANY FACTOR'S INVOLVED IN A ONCE IN HISTORY EVENT THAT TAKE'S TIME TO COMPLETE. THESE FACTOR'S ARE BEING WORKED OUT AS I SPEAK. LET'S KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP AS THE FULLFILLMENT OF OUR FINANCIAL PRAYERS ARE BEING DECIDED. LET'S TAKE PAUSE AND THANK GOD FOR OUR FORTHCOMING BLESSING. WHEN I AM AUTHORIZED TO POST MORE INFORMATION---I WILL DO SO.

I HAVE NOT ABANDONED ANY OF YOU--I HAVE BEEN REQUESTED BY THOSE MAKING THINGS TO TRANSPIRE NOT TO POST UNTIL I HAVE AUTHORIZED INFORMATION. SO I MUST BE SILENT AS PER AGREEMENT--GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU AND I LOVE YOU

Special Agent Gibbs:  Okie is an unwaivering pillar

You all have been guided, educated, nurtured for this event. History is in the making and you are a living part of it. There may be many wonderful things in the coming days & weeks ahead, be prepared and expect the unexpected!

Remember when you graduated from school? You went out to face the world on your own, no more classes, no more teachers. Understand & realize you are about to graduate again, did you pay attention in class???

Okie, BD75 and us the mods have all given valuable lessons, I truly hope you all have taken notes and learned along the way.

Guru Hammerman:  ALL POSITIVE INFO OUT THERE.  CRAZY, CRAZY STUFF COMING OUT OF THE USA.  THAT'S WHY ALL THE OTHER FOLKS WHO THINK THEY KNOW WHAT'S UP ARE SO WRONG. 

YOU MUST BE SMART WITH INFO, OR YOU WILL BE LOST.   I DONT THINK THAT MANY WILL KNOW WHEN THIS GOES DOWN.  ONLY SOME LUCKY FEW AND I'M PRETTY SURE I'M A LUCKY FEW. 

NEWS IS GREAT BUT AS I SAID I'M CALM BECAUSE WAY TOO MUCH GOOD NEWS AND IT'S COMING IN FREELY.  SO, IT TELLS ME FALSE

Guru Bear5642:  "Regarding being banned from OOM"  All I said was I find it strange when a site is basically advertising a registration for people to get bank codes.  I also said it could be one USA control freak who doesn't want American wealth, power and freedom.  I didnt bash anyone that's excactly what I said.  I have a good idea (what's going on) but I don't touch people with judgement, IT was a word of caution.  Well I'm gonna see what the FBI has to say about it.  All I want is the truth and the facts.  I am concerned about information being given that is sensitive and who is actually getting this information.  That is all I said and then suddenly it said "you have been BANNED," oh really.  Lets talk about the things that have really transpired in Iraq.  I do honestly believe we are extremely close - close enough for me to go and form my LLC and other very important things to be ready at a moments notice.  I have been know to tell it like it is and I have for years taken up for one particular person whom I had grown to love and respect but God's Word says I must forgive, so I forgive and I forget.   Let's move on to an RV.  I have a call into Iraq and I will have some definite answers tomorrow sometime.

Guru SWFloridaGuy: When the time comes the CBI will send a new adjusted rate to the BIS (in accordance with the IMF and World Bank's approval and instruction) for release either alone or in a small basket back to all the Central Banks. The new rate will go live all around the world instantaneously.   At that point people holding large notes will be given 2 choices: Trade in for lower denoms they can hold indefinitely or exchange for another currency, in our case USD. The rate won't have to spend months "working it's way through the system" at our local Wells Fargo branch. This isn't about the US banks. This currency reform project will have global financial implications and the US will witness this the same time as the rest of the world.

The IMF, UNSC, SIGR report, Finance Committee and CBI have all said they are not going to be able to move forward economically until the political crisis is resolved. That doesn't mean that they have to be skipping down the street hand in hand and there will always be some political unrest there. It means that they must implement what was formerly agreed upon with a seated GOI, power sharing and announcement of the Strategic Council. That's all finally being resolved right now, so we're golden. June is a huge month for Iraq. They have meetings scheduled with both the IMF and UNSC, also tariffs go into effect on June 30th. I think things could fall into place rather quickly this month. We'll see.

I think everyone agrees things are moving forward and this is an exciting time. So, we can be happy about that. There are many different camps, with completely different views but all agree we're in a great spot.

Guru Mailman17:  NOW WE COME TO SHABS, THIS IS THE ONLY THING HE HAS WAITIED FOR AND MOST LIKELY GETTING MORE THAN HE EVER THOUGHT A CLEAN HOUSE ACROSS THE BOARD, A NEW PM FOR THE PEOPLE...GUIDED BY THE FAB 5, EVERYONE WINS.  THE IMF MEETS CONCERNING IRAQ THE 7TH, A WEEK BEFORE THE UNSC.  ITS ALSO MY VERY STRONG OPINION....AFTER THAT IMF MEETING WE WILL SEE SHABS DO SOMETHING WITH THE RATE  PRIOR TO THE UNSC MEETING.SHABS IS READY  THAT WE KNOW.  ["continued in post 4...stay tuned"]
THERE ARE STILL A FEW DETAILS WE MUST GET RESOLVED HCL WHICH FROM WHAT I READ IS DONE AND WAITING AND THE ISSUE OF DEBT ESPECIALLY THE KUWAIT ISSUE WHICH I ALSO THINK IS A DONE DEAL JUST WAITING TO BE ANNOUNCED.  THE ONLY THING WE DONT KNOW FOR SURE IS WHETHER MALIKI WILL RESIGN OR GO OUT KICKING AND SCREAMING.  SO WE WILL WAIT...FOR NUJAFI TO CALL THE EMERGENCY MEETING AND GO FROM THERE.  I AM REALLY EXCITED AT WHATS TRANSPIRED THE LAST 2 WEEKS AND ESPECIALLY THE LAST FEW DAYS, AWESOME NEWS...COULD HAVE WRITTEN A BETTER SCRIPT MYSELF...TICK TOCK GOES THE DINAR CLOCK AND IT TRULY IS ABOUT TO CHIME 12.

Guru Footforward:   IRAQ IS NOT IN CONTROL, AND THE RATES ARE GOING TO BE GOOD. WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR THIS ANY TIME, THE INTEL THIS WEEK HAS JUST BEEN INSANELY GOOD.  IF I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE MONTHS AWAY, I WOULD SAY SO. I DONT HAVE ANY REASON TO FEEL OR THINK THAT, AND I HONESTLY AM LOOKING FOR THIS ANY TIME.

THIS IS A GLOBAL SITUATION. THERE ARE EVIL PEOPLE TRYING TO FORCE THE VND THROUGH AT 2 BUCKS, AND THE DINAR THROUGH AT 1 DOLLAR. THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR US. I DONT CARE HOW YOU SLICE IT AND IT'S NOT GOOD FOR THE GLOBAL SITUATION.  WE WANT THESE TO ALL GO TOGETHER, BECAUSE IT'S BETTER FOR THE WORLD.   IT'S GOING TO BE BETTER FOR US ALL LONG TERM.  A 2 DOLLAR VND IS GOOD SHORT TERM, BUT MARK MY WORDS, IT WOULD BE A HUGE DISASTER WITHIN A FEW MONTHS.

if the VND goes first, we will either be waiting longer for the dinar, or its going to RV at 1 dollar. So I don't see how that's good...they have an export based economy! they cant have that high of a rate or it will kill their economy which is what the bad guys want!

Guru Randy Koonce:   The paperwork Talabani submitted to Parliament gives 3 days for Maliki to either resign, implement their demands or go ahead with a no confidence. It's up to him. Whichever way he decides to go, lets us know what we need to look for. He would definitely lose a no confidence vote, they have proved they have the numbers. Maliki would be gone and that would be on a Sunday or Monday. If that happens it will make it to the news and you'll see it.  If Maliki resigns right before the votes, than Talabani has 7 days to fill the Prime Minister position. I would think he would prefer to resign but we'll have to wait and see. It's his decision. He's not out yet and he still could announce the government, resign or go to a no-confidence.  ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]
We should know in the next 12-24 hours what he's going to do. After a new Prime Minister is chosen he will have to announce the Strategic Council and introduce the Ministers.  At that point things will happen very quickly as far as what Shabibi has to do. I think we are about 2 weeks from our goal. No one can force Iraq to RV. Constitutions do not talk about rates, they talk about budgets. Once we have a complete government Shabibi will give the green light.  It's a good sign that they didn't repeal the tariffs. I think that probably their goal is to do the vote tomorrow. By Monday we should have a very, very clear indication of what has happened and have a little bit of a time frame. We are probably looking at a couple of weeks. 

Guru Poppy3:  many articles from early morning saying many good things, haven't read any bad news other than just some time tables that are a little longer than i like but their time tables are always wrong.  All is looking and now sounding so vey positive.  I am expecting great things and believe we will get the factual parts of  yesterday later today.

Bruce Congratulations to the championship boys and you. I presided over a great wedding today with hundreds of peeps and awesome food and music . It was an awesome celebration at the Hermitage in the garden. WOW what a place. Have a wonderful Sunday and we will rv on wed or Thursday of next week according to ONE of my sources in bagdad.They called and said they had just gotten a schedule that says they will vote early sunday morning to remove maliki and he thinks they already have interum person in place and ready to go and empliment all needed programs because of the tarriff law will now start costing them millions very fast daily. nite all i am beat. GODS LOVE POPPY3.

Guru BGG:   the meeting to "oust Maliki" had started earlier (or will start sometime late today [Friday]) and based on the outcome (and another snippet of an article) they may well have the emergency session and take the actual vote somtime over the next 72 hours.

Things will be very exciting between last nite and Monday. Sounds like to me that Talibani is about to pull the trigger on his “starters pistol." He’s been reluctant thus far, for political reasons and it appears he is either “there” or very, very close. Maliki has literally gone out and gotten an arrest warrant for Sadr. This guy is just amazing. This stupidity, the military bit yesterday and the judicial threats against any MP voting against him just sealed his fate. He solidified his own opposition. He might have even been able to sway Talibani until just this morning!! "Withdraw confidence from the government and this has become a foregone conclusion." I really like the wording “foregone conclusion," it really is about the best way to describe it.

Guru Studley:   Good afternoon everyone, our team is working very hard with a number of agencies to coordinate this special event - we all are extremely tired and frustrated.

The PTB are working very hard to finish the last details of the release, the currencies have to be released at a similar time to avoid any problems. I want to stress this is much bigger than an rv of currencies. There are a number of other programs being released and an entire global reset of banking and governmental systems. We are nearing the end, the PTB are trying to make this as easy a transition as possible. THIS IS A HUGE TIMING ISSUE WITH MULTIPLE AGENCIES, AND COUNTRIES COORDINATING LOTS OF EVENTS AT THE SAME TIME.

Guru BWM:    the information about the RV was amazingly good today [Friday]...I was told don't look for it til after everything closed up... so we'll see what the weekend brings...in regards to the weekend...it's still alive...so don't lose hope just yet...a lot of information coming out today about M and such...again, I have considered M a puppet for some time...and until you have the end of the show ready sometime the "actors" have to fill time.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum