Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:49 am

Guru Bear5642:  The tarfiffs are in place and the WTO will not let them even trade without a REvalued curerncy that outta say a lot.  They are up against the wall, Iraq is backed up into a corner and they have to do something. 

Chapter 7 will not go away either unless they RV.  June 15th still on track for UNSC (Chapter 7 release?) and tariffs implemented July 1st. Hard to see us getting out of June 2012 without an RV on the IQD (and VND).

OH and don't bother to call ScottiG he is with me 100%. Maliki is not the issue, Iraq needs the money now and with Tariffs in place and the WTO saying they can't trade without a RV'd currency, puts them in a tight spot.  Iraq needs to do this period, that's all and the banks are well aware of the pending RV.  It will be soon, I'm hoping by June 15th.

Guru Hammerman:  really no change in info ,,, all we can do is hope for next week ,,,, im still trying to see just really is going on in iraq with malki ,,,, to many different storys out there ,,,, not a lot of calls from there but ,,none match ,,an all sources are trusted ,,,, so back to building a puzzle i go ,,

,i truly think we must just sit an hang tight not really worry about what is going on ,,,,, this event will happen when the timing is right ,,,,, ,everybody thought the dong would go yesterday ,,, an i do mean everybody with intel goverment contacs ,,,, an banking contacs ,,,, this is so nuts ,, live love an learn
ok comfirmed through no less the 3 USA an 2 overseas contacts ,,,, ok here we go ,,,, dinarian.com 6-8-2012,,, by the truck driver ,,thats funny ,,, there is about 800 CIA ,,, secret service ,an FBI ,,heading to iraq region

,,,,there is also about 3000 USA special forces in plain clothes heading to Bagdad ,,,, they are prepping to protect over 50 other country delegations heading to Bagdag ,,, there is also a lot, alot alot of world news media staying in the region there is no room for them in Bagdag there is so many coming in.

,,,,,,,,so theres other hot news but not going into it cause can not prove yet ,,,,, but these people are getting ready for something ,,,, so yall smile ,,yall will get more as i comfirm ,,,,,,, live ,,,love,,,, an learn

Guru Jonnywg:  i was mislead last night as someone stepped in and stopped the procedure.......................................... thus no major announcements.  all the talk is that we will continue to get our chances until one day we are successfull...................................... we are very close and all significant problems are resolved

for security reasons (hard for me to believe) i cannot disclose the area ..................i am not in IRAQ

AAIRPORT CURRENCY SPOTS STOPPED SELLING VND TODAY.  go-go-rv OK...............TRAVELEX STOPPED

\FEEL HAPPY AND BLESSED AT WHATEVER RATE YOU GET................. YOUR BLESSING MAKES YOU ONE OF THE CHOSEN FEW................................. REMEMBER YO HELP .......AMERICA AND THE RECOVERY

guys and gals when the final curtain drops rember how long you spent waiting for it, the restless nights, the financial hardships............. my thinking is ...... DO NOT BE IN A HURRY TO SPEND IT

Guru CheckmateDan:  We've got some incredible stories about things going on behind the scenes that don't seem to be stories anymore. I didn't use to believe the RV could happen on a Friday. I don't know if I believe that anymore. I didn't use to think it would happen on a Monday. I don't know if I believe that either.

They need the RV to happen as quick as possible. I think everything is in place and the day that it happens we'll see everything we think is needed like Erbil, Ministers etc all announced and it will be done, over with. I think everything is done and we're waiting on the PTB.

Tony's been saying this was going to happen every day for the last year so I don't think he thinks the GOI needs to be seated either. I think the government powers are in place as much as they need to be and we're just waiting on the announcement.

However, I do believe they can't release a new currency with instability. I think they're in the best situation they've been in decades though. Tariffs were postponeduntil the end of the month but there's a lot of rumors out there so I'm not sure.

Guru Mike: Maliki, the cat of Nine Lives, has certainly staved off vote of No-Confidence at this point...Talabani has decided that he really wants to work this out amongst the presidencies and...Kurds have kinda flown back to Kurdistan...trying to figure out what there next possible plan of action is...they realize they want to pressure - they want to get the 140 implemented and they want to get the things that have been decided on done and ready to go...we don't have a dog in the race other than we want to see the government formed well enough so they can RV and obviously Shabibi seems to be moving at breakneck speed to try and stave off these things to get this done.

Nobody knows the time or the date...Watch what is going on…This is a process – its not something that is going to happen overnight.  Are we moving forward?  YES we are moving forward…We are moving someone out of the way – The CBI is in place and lets look at all the next steps as we come forward...its just a matter of time…and in the great words of Iraq…any moment now…which we all know what that means. 

they are intent on really trying to keep tariffs moving forward and Shabibi is taking it seriously.  They are opening up the State Banks to cash in - to give out dollars and exchange dinars for dollars and all that- giving them a lower rate than what they can find on the street - They are going to keep that rate within a 2% margin so they can squeeze the street vendors out so that the larger money will come to the bank because it will be a better deal...they are moving forward - they have stabillized their rate and they are continuing to stabilize their rate and hopefully Shabibi will be ready for the next major thing he is going to encounter which will be his tariffs coming up.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  We are hearing a lot of speculation regarding Iraq's accession to the WTO...This is a complex process and the WTO...membership is considered on an individual, case-specific basis. There are private requirements and stipulations in addition to the basic, general guidelines...Iraq has to lay out all their economic and trade policies that relate to WTO agreements. When Iraq submits this memorandum a panel will consider the application. When the principles and policies are in place, additional negotiations will commence between Iraq and other countries. 

Once the terms are finalized, they are submitted to the WTO's General Council. If two-thirds of the members vote in favor, than Iraq may accede to the WTO. So, as you can see, it's not a simple process. To convolute matters, since Iraq's plan is to dedollarize and not continue using the USD as their primary currency, they need to make the IQD a convertible one as accession stipulates. Other than seeing WTO accession as general progress for Iraq, this issue in particular (convertible currency) is something we as Dinarians find may have some applicability.

Guru Adam Montana:   The more pressure Maliki is under, the more likely he is to finally stick his neck out and force some movement in the GOI and/or Arbil-Erbil-Irbil, the closer we are to resolution on the HCL.

Guru Doc:   Money supply needs to be reduced to support a significant RV.  We will not argue the absolute value of the current money supply since it does not matter.  Lets just say it is 10s of trillions and has to be reduced to support a RV.  Without a reduction even a RV of $1 is economic suicide.  The value of the dinar would be greater than all the currencies currently in the world. This is also why when anyone who proposes ridiculous rates like $3+ obviously have no clue of basic economic principles. 

Guru BWM:    I still believe what is going on in Iraq is a "theatre" of sorts... just waiting for the world to tell it to "wrap it up" and close the curtain after they announce their final to-do list.

Guru Frank26:   one of the WTO prerequisites is to have an internationally recognizable and tradable currency in order for them to be full member. The only way that’s going to happen is for them to be accepted as part of the world economic community. This is why...the UNSC, which is the USA, will not give them the keys to their shackles, the final part of chapter 7, until they raise the value of their currency; because that is one of the prerequisites to enter the WTO, which also is the USA. Do you see the catch 22? We are in control. We will not allow them to do anything until they know what they are doing with their currency.  From the 7th – 15th we are looking for the birth [RV?] to be announced. Then on the 15th the UNSC can give Iraq Chapter 7. If not they will be moved over to next month and so will the tariffs on the 30th.

Guru Ray:  my contact...was telling me...the people in Iraq...want Maliki to complete his term of 18 months that are left. They voted for him and want him to finish his term. They are also saying that if Maliki goes, then they are going to protest and ask for the removal of Talabani, Barzani and Allawi too. They feel Maliki can finish the job and want the Kurds and Sunnis to butt out and work with Malaki. They are upset with the Kurds trying to do things on their own instead of following the Constitution. They truly want democracy to work and not have just a few leaders try to dictate how things should be. I still truly feel this investment is going to happen as you do.

Guru Blaino:   THERE WERE RUMBLINGS IN THE SANDBOX...MEDIA SEEMS IN A BIT OF A TIZZY AND FOLKS ARE ALL HEADING THAT WAY.  STATE OF LAW COALITION IS NOW CLAIMING MANY OF THE SIGNATURES ON THE VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE ARE FORGED, FAKED OR SOMETHING LESS THAN REAL.  SOMETHING IS ALSO HAPPENING IN THE MILITARY AS SOME RIPPLES ARE SHOWING UP WORLDWIDE. COULD BE SOME QUIET ALERT TO READY SPECIAL FORCES AND OR MILITARY SUPPORT TROOPS OR PEACEKEEPERS.

Guru SweetQueen:  I HAVE NO ISSUES IN THOSE WHOSE OPINION IS TO FOLLOW THE NEWS COMING FROM IRAQ, HOWEVER I DO BELIEVE THAT THIS IS MUCH BIGGER THAN IRAQ, THIS WILL BE THE WORLDS BIGGEST SHIFT IN WEALTH AND THE IQD REVALUATION IS PART OF IT, BUT NO ALL OF IT. SIT BY AND WATCH HOW THIS PLAN COMES TO AN END VERY SOON, AS ALWAYS IN GOD'S TIMING.

Guru Generals64:  I have heard about 5 different scenarios...3 are stupid 2 are possible...I have made the calls to the RIGHT people and when they answer me I'll tell everyone....Also, the Reno groups are real...

I too thought they were bogus but have now done the research and 2 of them are for real...the other 2 were bad guys.

The bad thing is watching people still follow the stuff from some of them....I had promised not to "Bash" any of them when I came over here so I don't. Oh, might not be over yet as I am not "barking" at anyone it's just that we as smart adults (hopefully) need to not listen to those who are not telling the truth....If we hear something in our group we all start digging...Ask AndieZ1....she'll vouch for it..

If the right person from Reno calls I told them I would come and visit....but, I would make sure everyone in our group would know everything they say....Including the Friend of mine who works for the Securities Exchange Commission.   The Reno group is a group much like any other group of people trying to convince you to cash out with them... However, there was a group that were scamming unsuspected people out of their dinar....

Now, I don't think "O" has anything to do with this right now.......I think the guys that we have working on this are staying on top of it.....If we really think about this...There has NEVER been a DELAY....

The only delays any of us has ever seen were the delays put forth by some of the so-called do-dahs...think about it...The government hasn't announced anything... Just those that think they know....

That is one of the main reasons NO ONE in the Generals64/Studley Group is allowed to give a date or rate...We as a group agreed on that... Look at the source....I was guaranteed it was ready night before last... didn't happen... Didn't report that either did we???

Once this is done:...We (Generals/Studley) and Dinarwishes/BWM will know about 30 minutes before and you guys will know 29 minutes before....For anyone to keep saying they KNOW it's done is garbage.... The way this is set up is like this: when our guys/gals hear it for real....there will be an INSTANT e-mail to everyone in our group....with instructions...It might take a little while for everyone to get the e-mail as there are so many people...

quit reading their stuff...DW and BWM and AndieZ1 are of the same belief that only the truth should be told....If it can't be verified then don't say it....

There is a person who thinks she is the "Town-Crier" for the Dinar world....She sends an e-mail to everyone who will listen and puts all (true or not) on the e-mail....that is nothing but confusing for everyone....all of the do-dahs have a different opinion....

None of them are really dealing with the negotiating team with Wells Fargo. Because of so much "garbage" being quoted they have been asked to step aside and let these guys do their job.  You know that there are a bunch of do-dahs who really have no clue....You know they put their heads together and tell what they think the people need to know (In their opinion)...I've been invited to be on those calls also remember...
We are trying to to make this happen.... We are dreaming this is happening.... but we should remember who is building their stuff and how they're paying for it.....

China holds the largest contract.... They are getting paid in IQD (don't know the rate).... this whole thing revolves around OIL and you all know that....If China allows them to pay in IQD then who will Iraq be owing?....

Now, there was (June last year) an international trade agreement made with Vietnam (go do the research) and they signed for oil barter on coffee, rice, fresh produce for the Iraqi world.... Now, who is backing Vietnam? (China)....

Who co-signed for Vietnam to remain in the WTO??:... China.... Why would China be doing this?....they (China) need the Vietnam work force... Go dig it up for yourself.... I have told you guys this a dozen times... Now, think about it.... that is all factual and not heard from a friend's friend...

There can be all kinds of information shared but when you get down to it if China controls the IQD then they control the country.... I am not a conspiracy person period.... Just do the homework... Don't take even my word for it... Go and study it and read it....

Oh, might not be over yet as I am not "barking" at anyone it's jsut that we as smart adults (hopefully) need to not listen to those who are not telling the truth.... If we hear something in our group we all start digging... Ask AndieZ1.... she'll vouch for it...

***** Poppy3 Update - last nite - they were just waiting for scans so they could come home. At that point they thought he just had a broken shoulder blade. However...he wasn't feeling too good, the scans turned up 3 broken ribs and some internal bleeding. They kept him overnite.*****

*****Poppy3 Update - Pops broke his shoulder blade and they were waiting for a CT scan to come back before they let him go....looks good...Don't think he hit his head.*****

***** Poppy3 Update -  They are sending him home tonite (I think) but he's not a happy camper. He's hurt pretty bad and they have already written his discharge - Ouch!!  he said to thank everyone for the prayers...and Mrs Poppy will keep him well in hand. She's already put her foot down over the horse.*****

Dogguy:  Hi.....My name isdogguy, and I'm an ADDICT! I cannot GO for a Day without my fix! I have even been known to sit in McDonalds and Steal their WiFi to get my fix on my laptop! When I can't get my fix I become agitated...and aggressive!

I've been known to harass folks for info that they may know about Dinar when I can't get online to see for myself! HELP ME! I prefer restraints to where I can't type....as Long as there is a Conference Call that I can listen to! Smile GO GO GO RV!!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum