Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17

2 posters

Go down

"A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 Empty "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:35 pm

Dear Grandfather, Lords and Masters;

There is nothing we can say or ask that you do not already know.

Your knowledge, wisdom and intelligence is infinite, ours 3d is finite.

Considering this, perhaps you still wish to actually hear certain things directly out of our mouths before you take action on them, such as "we have had enough for 13 thousand years of our own shortcomings and immaturities. We now desire the Light. Can you help us change please?". This, through your love and grace, you are already doing.

Our/humanity's Ascension progress has been a whopping paralytic crawl on our elbows with the presence of the unrelenting, unforgiving and heartless dark ones.

Can I humbly add one request and a plea? And I believe with certainty that the majority of humanity agrees with this?:

WILL YOU PLEASE JUST DO A FAST SWEEP (EVEN TELEPORT, IF YOU WILL) THE TOP LEVEL CABAL LEADERS ALONG WITH THEIR MANAGING MINION DARK BROTHERS AND SISTERS OFF OF OUR PLANET NEVER TO COME BACK WITH A DARK INFLUENCE, PLEASE ???? WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE ANYMORE.

Any other option of your choice with the same immediate result is equally requested, begged for and welcomed.

This may sound silly, but we truly wish this and hope that You authorize our Galactic/Light Alliance to enforce their antibiotics and cancer extractions, immediately. So that we can move forward in our ascension process by leaps and bounds.

You are infinitely kind.

A servant of the Light.

Allr1

We have no Masters. We are each our own being, given free will and free choice by the Creator, which makes us our OWN masters. We are all equal. Those with a higher understanding than us would be good to seek out as guides, but nothing more. God didn't send us to Earth to worship him, and surely not another human/alien. We came here to DO things such as learn, grow, and help others on their path

The future is unwritten. As we were given free will, that means that God created infinite possibilities and can't see the future himself. We have already chosen the light as you can see. If I were God and created humans I wouldn't feel justified in toying with the show that plays out.

There are many way showers. Humans, higher beings, angels, spirit guides, ect. We only need ask for their guidance as we daily choose to take the step forward, as opposed to sitting around, and waiting for magic to happen. In the end, we must choose our own path which dictates our future.

I reckon some of those top level cabal leaders are human, and they came here to Earth born with free will. Therefore, they cannot simply be teleported away as much as we think we would like that. They still have to grow someday themselves. Where would we teleport them to? There is already a process going on now that was talked about recently on IDC in which some of us are able to hit 5D "immediately" and for others that is not their path just yet.

Perhaps there are more dark ones that can be saved before it is too late. Imagine Bill Gates suddenly turning to the light and what a positive impact he could have on our new Earth.

I don't think the Galactic Lights Forces would ever ENFORCE anything upon us (such as your wish for them to enforce antibiotics and cancer extractions). They are higher dimensional and would not violate universal law of interferring with free will/free choice. They can only help, and if we ask them to.

Perhaps you are well intentioned, but at this stage in the game, you may want to choose your words more carefully and thoughtfully, which could lead others astray or worse, have the NPTB misjudge your character.

5D Hero

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17 Empty Re: "A Plea to Grandfather, the Lords and the Masters" by AIIr1 6/6/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:45 pm

Nope.  Wrong.  Man-centered deviance and not Biblical in any way, shape or form.  5D has no Biblical foundation for what he has stated here.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum