Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The War Is Being Won  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The War Is Being Won

Go down

The War Is Being Won  Empty The War Is Being Won

Post by DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:06 pm

A new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report today states that one of the top “masterminds” engineering the “Deep State” war to destroy President Donald Trump is a long known Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) undercover assassin named Charles McCarry—who though currently lauded as being “the dean of American spy writers”, aided his son, Nathan McCarry, in establishing a private US intelligence company known as Pluribus International Corporation—one of whose analyst/interpreters, named Reality Leigh Winner, was arrested for espionage by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) this past week after her returning from Qatar.

According to this report, Charles McCarry’s Committee for State Security (KGB) codename was “Black Hammer” due to his using a hammer during his “kill operations” against Soviet agents operating within Eastern Europe during the early years of the Cold War—and that McCarry became a CIA assassin in after his quitting being a speech writer for President Dwight Eisenhower in the early 1950’s.

Though claiming to leave the CIA in 1967, this report continues, Charles McCarry, instead, became an integral part of the “Deep State” war against President Richard Nixon to unseat him from power—and who, since 1971 with his first novel “The Miernik Dossier”, has detailed his “Deep State” career and actions through his fictional character named “Paul Christopher”.

While purporting himself as being a writer of fiction, this report notes, Charles McCarry has spent the greater part of the past 40 years operating within the “Deep State”—and whose greatest accomplishment to date was using his son Nathan McCarry as the “figurehead” to establish a private spying company named Pluribus International Corporation, whose operations span the globe and lie at the very center of the vast US intelligence community.

Pluribus International Corporation, this report explains, provides covert language and intelligence analysis support to not only the US government, but other nations too—and in its latest reporting said it earned over $140 million, while still calling itself a “small business”.

Most bizarrely to note about Pluribus International Corporation, this report says, is that the vast majority of its nearly 210 employees are young woman with US military backgrounds—a philosophy explained by Nathan McCarry’s wife, Valerie McCarry, during a 2014 radio interview wherein she described her travails of being a young 20-year-old unwed mother raised in a US military family.

One such young female US military veteran hired by Pluribus International Corporation, this report continues, was a 25-year-old US Air Force veteran named Reality Leigh Winner—who aside from being a rabid anti-Trump “resistance” activist, spoke four languages—English, Farsi, Pashto and Dari.

Upon Reality Leigh Winner being hired by Pluribus International Corporation on 13 February 2017, this report details, she was instrumental, due to her language skills, in establishing the “dark web” communications of a “Deep State” group calling itself “Palpatine’s Revenge”—that the SVR had previously identified as having offered a $150 million “kill order contract” on the life of President Trump, with “Palpatine” further being identified by the SVR as being Qatari Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, who had vowed that Trump “wouldn’t be in power for long”.

With the SVR having continuously kept President Trump informed of this vast “Deep State” plot against him, this report continues, it was only by Trump’s firing of the “nut job” FBI Director James Comey that enabled the FBI to move against these “Palpatine” plotters—and that resulted in Trump-loyal FBI forces obtaining a signed arrest warrant Reality Leigh Winner for espionage on 5 June—followed less than 15 minutes later (at 6 a.m. on 5 June when Winner’s arrest was confirmed) the majority of Arab nations breaking all diplomatic and travel ties to Qatar—and that has now been joined by Jordan and the Philippines too.

As the Charles McCarry-Nathan McCarry-Pluribus International Corporation-Qatar “Palpatine’s Revenge” “Deep State” network is in the process of being destroyed, this report says, President Trump was right to suggest just hours ago that the “beginning of the end of terrorism” is near—and if so, would enable the FBI to investigate the greatest crime ever committed against the American people.

Stunningly, this report notes, the American people have been kept from knowing by their mainstream propaganda media about the largest leak of intelligence data in that nation’s history that involves more than 600 million classified documents on 47 hard drives taken from the National Security Agency and the CIA proving that the Obama regime spied on over 20 million US citizens (including President Trump) in violation of all laws—and due to former FBI Director Comey failing to investigate this massive crime, has sent such fear into the US Congress, the US intelligence communities authorization to spy on anyone is now in danger of being revoked.

This report concludes by grimly noting that even though it now appears President Trump is gaining on his “Deep State” adversaries who desperately want a war, Russia’s anti-missile umbrella defense against a US nuclear first strike needs to be accelerated and the massive Russia-China war games against the Americans must, also, proceed—with both occurring as President Putin warns: “I don’t think anyone would survive such a conflict.”

DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

https://www.rabbitholealt.com/

Back to top Go down

The War Is Being Won  Empty Re: The War Is Being Won

Post by DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:51 pm

According to this report, on 11 May the SVR reported that a “kill order contract” worth 89,200 Bitcoin’s (now worth $217 million) had been issued on the “dark web” to anyone who could successfully assassinate President Trump by the end of the month—and that was followed 6 days later (17 May) by the mysterious release of a highly-coded “dark web” conversation held between approximately 5 of these conspirators in the United States intelligence communities “Deep State” conspiring to assassinate President Trump, and whose “conversations” are reproduced herein (see below):

The War Is Being Won  Ajaj2The War Is Being Won  Ajaj3The War Is Being Won  Ajaj4The War Is Being Won  Ajaj5

Codes used in this “dark web” “Deep State” exchange include: "RR" for Robert Mueller, "MF" for Michael Flynn, and "Limey" for Christopher Steele, a former British MI6 intelligence officer

The moniker “Palpatine” used by these “Deep State” conspirators seeking President Trump’s death, this report explains, refers to a fictional movie character popularized in the famous Star Wars movie trilogy who is also known as “Darth Sidious”, or simply “The Emperor”—whom Qatari Emir Sheikh Al Thani is known as too as revealed by recently hacked emails that show his support for Islamic terror groups all across the Middle East, but that Qatar quickly labeled as “fake news”.

Important to note about Qatar, this report says, is that it has the 3rd largest natural gas proven reserves in the world after Russia and Iran—but with the proposed 5,600 km (3,500 mi) pipeline project known as South Pars agreed to by Iran, Iraq, and Syria to ship natural gas to Europe, “established/created” the Islamic State (ISIS/IS/ISIL/Daesh) to throw the entire Middle East into chaos and bloodshed so that Qatari Emir Al Thani, instead, could build his own pipeline.
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

https://www.rabbitholealt.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum