Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17

4 posters

Go down

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 Empty WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:47 am

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
So once again we endured another weekend with lots of talk and not much action. Why even our leader Bill dropped by for a short post stretching our expectancy to cover this week and beyond so the beat goes on. Seems everything is in place and the banks are just waiting for the go word to cut loose with the 800 numbers. So the word is still at any moment (in the Guru’s opinion)

I have found it best to just keep busy doing one thing or another the keep my mind off how much our members want and need for this to happen. Keep the faith we tell each other and we try to make light of our conversations by bringing up anything from miracle cures to possible future investment opportunities. Deep in our hearts we know this will come but what will become of us until then?

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, we ask that you help us keep going down this road we are on with our faith and our spirits high, We love our Lord and we lean on You for guidance in the time we have left on this earth so that we might make a difference by making our world a little better that it was when we entered into it. Give us a restful slumber this morning. Amen and Amen

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 Avatar?id=1601591&m=75&t=1460262471
dpchamp
SAND, CAN YOU HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT THE NEWS IS SAYING ABOUT UK? ARE THEY SAYING IT WAS ALL STAGED?

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 Avatar?id=1623459&m=76&t=1494554632
Sandnsea
Are you talking False Flag? JMO - the news is total BS, the articles are the same, just space fillers. We will never know what is really going on and who is responsible. Protect yourself and loved ones, live under the radar, and watch what Iraq actually does in reference to the monetary reform.

Always be aware of your surroundings - and enjoy your life - pray for the best, it's all we can do.

dpchamp
YES, THE "FALSE FLAG" AND THE FILMS SHOWING THE POLICE CHANGING CLOTHES, ETC

Sandnsea
Who owns the networks ? There is always an agenda - take with a grain of salt. JMO

dpchamp
I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT…I COULD NOT IMAGINE IT'S BEING STAGED!! OH, AND, GM, SAND…THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR RESEARCH!! Smile

Sandnsea
They have been saying that every time something happens, I really don't know, sorry.

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 Avatar?id=1621567&m=76&t=1489970633
Haloheal
Tesla releases details of its solar roof tiles: cheaper than regular roof with ‘infinity warranty’ and 30 yrs of solar power | Electrek

Haloheal
I wanted the car but it's way over the top price wise I don't see the necessity for me but soon many will be coping .

dpchamp
HALO, THANKS FOR THAT INFO…VERY INTERESTED FOR THE NEW HOUSE. WE JUST PUT A NEW ROOF ON THIS HOUSE AFTER ALL THE DAMAGE

Haloheal
After this rough time we r in now and we have to be strong so many new inventions will be available. I am getting lots of information on cures and medical treatments .

moneynow247
The roof would cost me over $53,000.00... which I do not have

Haloheal
The article said it was cheaper … Well I will get it no matter what even if it is high after RV it's worth it .

dpchamp
HALO, I AGREE WITH THAT…DUE TO THE SAVINGS…IFFFF IT IS DURABLE…WE, TOO, ARE IN AN AREA WITH LOTS OF STRONG WINDS AND SUBJECT TO TORNADOES

BeagleEyes
DP: Only because we just put on a roof that is hurricane guarantee up to a cetain wind force. I am sure a level 5 Hurricane would destroy just about everything standing.

Haloheal
I am in the mist of looking at sturdy greenhouses found the most beautiful in England but not sturdy I found others to handle some higher winds ...

TED1016
Haloheal: The best one that I had found was constructed underground with just the roof abouve ground. As far as material goes, I would suggest a triple wall bicarbonate sheeting for the roof. I understand that many people living in coastal regions find them as the best for longevity.

GKEL
I AM HAPPY I LIVE IN IDAHO. IT IS A RIGHT BALANCE OF WEATHER AND EARTHQUAKES

dpchamp
GM, TED…GLAD YOU ARE HERE!! Smile

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
Always here seldom post. :0)

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 Avatar?id=1593425&m=75&t=1453400058
believebyfaith
ted...just wanted to say "thank you" for always praying for us all..its so encouraging and uplifting to read your prayers...i truly appreciate it. It means alot..Smile

TED1016
Thank you for that. Due to the timeliness of my post I generally go into a deep prayer session for those members who have expressed needs to me in that area. Then after that I go to sleep and by the time I get up, I rarely see any responses but that is alright because I don't expect personal recognition the glory is for the Lord I converse with

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 Avatar?id=1606869&m=75&t=1464270584
JustLivinaDream
Funny when my husband would talk if retirement a few yrs ago I'd tell him to bite his tongue. I'm not ready for that stage of my life! LOL My, how times change!! Looking forward to retirement now!! My new job will be managing our trust!

Haloheal
After the initial shock we will need to rewire ourselves for a new way of thinking and being it will be an adjustment but a God given blessing . Yes we literally signed up to win the lottery God inspired

RaginCajun posted in:
.Mnt Goat Update for June 5th

Haloheal
Is that a negative post RC to frustrate us ? Or is it good ? I won't read it in case I want to stay positive and knowing it's eminent.

VasoTheGreek
We believe and shall remain positive for the blessings will be upon us real soon....

Firefly posted in:
IMF Team Reaches Staff-Level Agreement on Second Review of Stand-By Arrangement with Iraq

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 Avatar?id=1620987&m=75&t=1488410212
Firefly
Welcome, released just moments ago

Motherfine
Good afternoon, it won't open the link.... did it get moved
RaginCajun
OTHERFINE- LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE REMOVED IT
toolfan4

hope its not secret......it is on the imf site.......lol

here it is http://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2017/06/05/pr17207-imf-team-reache​s-staff-level-agreement-on-second-review-of-stand-by-arrangement-with-​iraq

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 Avatar?id=1621596&m=76&t=1490023758
Beloved
RC, have we lost people?

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 Avatar?id=1601591&m=75&t=1460262471dpchamp
BELOVED, PM, PLEASE

Sandnsea
Was on a phone call, great news!! Groups finishing

dpchamp
SORRY????? THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!

Sandnsea
If this is it, I will not jeopardize our exchanges

Haloheal
Omg thank you Sand for sharing that !!

Sandnsea
I have learned a thing or two, just because you may want a NDA does not mean you will be approved for one.

And everyone is being ck out by Homeland Security - but we figured that

RAB
Who is the fellow on the Currency 360 broadcasts?

Sandnsea

I have no idea, but I get my articles from the same places he does. He is ex Miltary - that's all I know

RAB
Sand: TY. Do you find his info credible?

Sandnsea
RAB- he publishes what the ME press is putting out

Sandnsea
I'm sure this will get sliced and diced as usual

dinardongdude
please lord let this investment come to conclusion so i never have to think of frank26 again

dinardongdude
ya get the feeling ole franky baby didnt go far scholastically

Sandnsea
He's some type of physical therapist by trade

Lioness
I thought Frank was a minister???

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 Avatar?id=1596577&m=75&t=1456608110
snickers
F26/Delta taliking about a dinar float now. Also F26 snuck in his 'in the coming days and weeks' thing again. Here a wiggle, there a wiggle, everywhere a wiggle wiggle. lol

Reign of Heaven
hi all. 006 I agree. Can't float. Won't do what Iraq needs. If they float it there's no point in all of this.

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 Avatar?id=1622420&m=76&t=1492562816
Is this site shutting down after the gcr

dpchamp
THE LAST TIME I ASKED THAT QUESTION, I DID NOT RECEIVE A DEFINITIVE ANSWER. I GOT THE IDEA THAT IT MAY POSSIBLY REMAIN OPEN…BUT MAY TAKE A BREAK. DECISION IS YET TO BE MADE

Haloheal
Who knows this answer ? If u rent a house and sign and we go gold backed will the rent lower even if dollar is worth more or will it automatically be lowered ???

BeagleEyes
DP: Didn't AB say he was looking for people interested in humanitarian work if interested?

Sandnsea
He also talked about education afterwards a while ago

dpchamp
YES, HE TALKED ABOUT HUMANITARIAN INTERESTS AND EDUCATIONAL…WE WILL JUST HAVE TO SEE…

Sandnsea
I think we will need a period to decompress

Sandnsea
Just make sure you are the one that signs all the checks

BeagleEyes
Sand I will hire someone and then monitor them. I am traveling as soon as I set thing up. Even to the areas I am helping. Sand it is called a Forensic Audit

Sandnsea
My friend's husband is a lawyer who worked for the IRS for 30 years and now works as a Forensic Accountant

dpchamp
THAT'S COOL…BUT WOULD YOU WANT SOMEONE YOU KNOW CHECKING YOUR FINANCES…OR HAVING HIM RECOMMEND SOMEONE HE KNOWS WHO IS RELIABLE?

Sandnsea
No I wouldn't. And he's not Mr. personality, kinda like talking to a rock. No I wouldn't. And he's not Mr. personality, kinda like talking to a rock. He works on estates and personal accounts 10 m and over

dpchamp
GE, KITKAT…GLAD TO SEE YOU IN CHAT!! Smile THE BEST WE SAW WAS INFO SAND BROUGHT IN THIS AFTERNOON: just had some very good news that this may actually be the week, and we may be in the moment 24-72 hrs. Was on a phone call, great news!! Groups finishing

dpchamp
THAT IS PRETTY MUCH ALL SHE SAID…GAVE A LITTLE INFO ABOUT NDA'S AND MENTIONED WE WILL BE CHECKED OUT BY HOMELAND SECURITY

toolfan4
weneedit when you turn in circles you may get dizzy, but if you are too dizzy , you may not be able to run from that bear

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 Empty WSOMN MONDAY MONDAY

Post by Scotchie Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:07 am

TED - You need a slumber.  There are no 800 numbers

Haloheal - Unfortunately you will never own a Tesla

believebyfiaith - No, sorry, prayer will not help with a revaluation.  There are more worthy things to pray for.

Firefly - Yes, the IMF is deeply involved in Iraq, including loaning billions.  The Agreement IMF/World Bank and United Nations has with Iraq precludes a revaluation.

toolfan, my good friend, you know better

Sandnsea - I am so, so surprised that you have taken up to tell fantasies.  No group has ever exchanged.  No one single person ever exchanged.  You are backing yourself into a corner.

Frank is not a minister.  He is a liar.  That is his job.

dpchamp - Not only is this not the week, it is not the YEAr

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:49 am

Yes, it didn't take long for the conspiracy-morons to start claiming "false flag" just as they always do. I'm actually quite impressed that the WSOMN seem to disagree with that sort of stupidity as well.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/5/17

Post by shlomo001 Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 am

SAD, that's all I can say,sad, no one can be that stupid following a stupid lier looking for fame with a big ego,like a wise man who said "no soup for you "

shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum