Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness"

+2
ReapAndSow73
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
6 posters

Go down

ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" Empty ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness"

Post by DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:16 am

Supposedly Susan is Poofs widower which Poof died about five years ago. At least Poof was entertaining not like Zap who is just plain boring something like Tony Turd and Ray. Lets hope it's true and people have started not giving the conman donations

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP REALLY NEEDS YOUR HELP !!

Susan Says

Hi Everybody,

I have found out that Zap has a couple of intense problems that he has not talk about . Because the funds that were to come in this week were re-scheduled and he will only get them by middle to end of next week, he is packing to get out of his apartment because he can not pay his rent. All the donations that have come in have gone out to help everybody except himself, and he is in a big jam right now. To boot, he just had a big whammy as his mother called him on Skype. She is in Poland and told him to be ready as she was not feeling good and he should prepare for her passing. Zap had always planned to go to Poland for a final goodbye. Between these and other things, he is certainly ready for some major TLC.

This is "The Office of Poofness" call to everybody to help this selfless man and give him something back for all the sacrifice and hours he is and has put in on our behalf. He needs your help and he will not ask you or anybody for your assistance as he continues to helps us.

Our future looks bright with all Zap's dedication and a hand up right now will definitely be noted. My heartfelt thanks.

Much Love and Kisses,

THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS

SUSAN

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. I appreciate any help you can provide in keeping ZAP stable right now. .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

Susan and Staff
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

https://www.rabbitholealt.com/

Back to top Go down

ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" Empty Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:16 am Topic: ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness"

Post by DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:19 am

Supposedly Susan is Poofs widower which Poof died about five years ago. At least Poof was entertaining not like Zap who is just plain boring something like Tony Turd and Ray. Lets hope it's true and people have started not giving the conman donations

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP REALLY NEEDS YOUR HELP !!

Susan Says

Hi Everybody,

I have found out that Zap has a couple of intense problems that he has not talk about . Because the funds that were to come in this week were re-scheduled and he will only get them by middle to end of next week, he is packing to get out of his apartment because he can not pay his rent. All the donations that have come in have gone out to help everybody except himself, and he is in a big jam right now. To boot, he just had a big whammy as his mother called him on Skype. She is in Poland and told him to be ready as she was not feeling good and he should prepare for her passing. Zap had always planned to go to Poland for a final goodbye. Between these and other things, he is certainly ready for some major TLC.

This is "The Office of Poofness" call to everybody to help this selfless man and give him something back for all the sacrifice and hours he is and has put in on our behalf. He needs your help and he will not ask you or anybody for your assistance as he continues to helps us.

Our future looks bright with all Zap's dedication and a hand up right now will definitely be noted. My heartfelt thanks.

Much Love and Kisses,

THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS

SUSAN

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. I appreciate any help you can provide in keeping ZAP stable right now. .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

Susan and Staff
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

https://www.rabbitholealt.com/

Back to top Go down

ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" Empty Re: ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness"

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:31 am

so Zap was asked to go into a total media blackout...but really he just wants Susan to beg for him...ok, got it
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" Empty Zap

Post by Scotchie Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:56 am

The funds have always been "coming next week".  This has been going on for years...

ZAP is a prime example of the "boy who cried wolf".

Like everything else in life, the constant repeating of the same mantra for years makes one deaf. 

There have been many who have lost their personal assets over the years, waiting for the promised RV of the dinar.

If the promised monies are due "the middle to end of next week", there should be no reason for donations.  We are talking a few days.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" Empty Re: ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness"

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:13 am

:tup: :tup: :tup: :winky winky: :winky winky: :winky winky: ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 1656125192 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 1656125192 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 1656125192 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 2350219667 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 2350219667 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 2350219667 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 3508649203 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 3508649203 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 2245507099ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:37 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:       ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 1656125192 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 1656125192 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 1656125192 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 1656125192 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 3508649203 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 3508649203 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 3508649203 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 3508649203

ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:48 pm

Enlarge this image
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" Giphy

Let's see if this stops his incessant internet panhandling and lies to dupe the gullible believers and indeed goes into blackout mode! That would be great!

Oh the suspense! Will Jerzy be homeless? Will he fool enough of the dumb bunnies and get enough donations to make another ketchup sandwich?

ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" BqIexcb

Enlarge this image

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 2245507099ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:17 pm

omg omg ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 2350219667 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 2350219667 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 2350219667 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 3508649203 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 3508649203 NO why? crap hemademe affraid ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 3508649203 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 3508649203 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 3508649203 ZAP A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" 1656125192
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum