Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Proposal/Question for Patrick and Richard" by Joy Ahoy 5/30/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Proposal/Question for Patrick and Richard" by Joy Ahoy 5/30/17   Tue May 30, 2017 6:38 pm

Excellent Idea!  Let those who have already cashed out, start helping those that are still waiting.  lol

I'd like to thank all for keeping us believers in high vibration! I greatly appreciate it!

I loved Richards idea for a second GCR/RV! I'm one that had to sell back most of my currencies in order to financially pay my bills for another month. However the Trolls didn't discourage my belief that this wasn't going to happen because I do know it will happen! I just felt it would of happened a year ago (for each week over the past year). Seven months ago I started applying for jobs and today still applying for jobs. Since most companies don't want to hire people over 55 yrs old, I thought of how I could be of service...

My answer: My Question/Proposal to Patrick and Richard is: do you think/feel it would be beneficial to Have a Pre-Public GCR/RV Financial Assistance Program for Light Warriors/workers? If I heard Zorra and Richard correctly, the GCR/RV has already started to roll out in small segments, is this correct? If so, why not ask our D.C. Community who have received there exchange to assist with their own family of Lightworkers financially until their turn arrives to exchange? Would this not be a great way to help others? To raise vibrations even more right here on Dinar Chronicles helping each other out in a Grand Way While Some Wait for their turn to exchange!

The process could be simple and I'd be willing to assist. What are your thoughts?

Love and Blessings to all!
Joy Ahoy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Proposal/Question for Patrick and Richard" by Joy Ahoy 5/30/17   Tue May 30, 2017 9:15 pm

Quote :
If I heard Zorra and Richard correctly, the GCR/RV has already started to roll out in small segments, is this correct? If so, why not ask our D.C. Community who have received there exchange to assist with their own family of Lightworkers financially until their turn arrives to exchange? Would this not be a great way to help others? To raise vibrations even more right here on Dinar Chronicles helping each other out in a Grand Way While Some Wait for their turn to exchange!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Proposal/Question for Patrick and Richard" by Joy Ahoy 5/30/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-