Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon May 29, 2017 11:30 am

Guru OkieOilman:  HELLO AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL--A LONG STORY SHORT--I HAVE BEEN GOING TO SCHOOL FOR NEARLY 9 YEARS NOW AT THE DINAR UNIVERSITY AND AM EXPECTING TO GRADUATE TONIGHT. THE ENTIRE CLASS IS SCHEDULE TO GRADUATE WITH HONORS. THE GPA IS RAISED CONSIDERABLY FROM WHAT IS ORDINARILY RECOGNIZED IN SCHOOL.   [Hmmmm...4.0?]

PLEASE GIVE ALL PRAISE TO OUR FATHER--I AM ONLY A VESSEL AND HAVE BEEN MORE THAN HONORED BY ALL OF YOUR POSTS--NUFF SAID.

DelawareMeMom: I spoke with Okie today and he asked me to convey a message to the room. He is not here because he has received a mandate to be silent. He cares deeply about the OOM family; however, he is remaining silent at this time. I expressed our appreciation to him.

Guru Bulldog75:   THIS IS HUGE NEWS:  "Iraq Seeks Oil Investors in Post-Saddam Exploration Offer..."Microsoft to start selling its products in Iraq"...all info positive and forward: just follow the money honey and INFRASTRUCTURE.

Guru Poppy3:  THIS IS SOME GOOD NEWS AND BEARS REPEATING SEVERAL TIMES ... LOTS OF DETAILS COMING OUT TODAY .Delete the zeros will reduce the money supply Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that "an integrated project to delete the zeros and all concerned in the government support him and there is no one against him, and who object to this project is skeptical of the ability of the central bank to implement it."

He added that "the Bank is ready to implement the decision without hesitation if the government decided that," he added, it will reduce the money supply large and troublesome.

" GUYS THEY ARE TALKING RV EVERY ARTICLE NOW. LOTS OF STATEMENTS BEING MADE ARE PEOPLE ASKING FOR THE CBI TO GET IT DONE THEN THE CBI RESPONDS GIVE US THE FULL GOI AND ERBIL AGREEMENT AND WE ARE VERY READY TO ACTIVATE. POPPY3

i got news today that several other countries since vn got permission to rv prior to iraq that now some 15 to 20 other countries are now asking for the same permission. Then we also hear that mof and others are suggesting that because of desparation of the public that cbi rv at a lower rate of 1.00 to 1.25 be activated immediately till the government can settle thier differences...

I personally do not think the cbi will even consider this process and will hold till they can do a complete rv at the over $3.00 rate we have all been expecting. Hold on news is rapid at present and we are annalizing as fast as possible trying to get the facts pulled free from all the ca***ap that is floating on top. Poppy3

?????  poppy3 Any idea how long Viet Nam will wait before they rv?

Not at this time ... It is very interesting that these other countries are asking for the same and that has to make things easier for VN.. I do think that if they do it ahead of a dinar it will not be near as high of a rv as if they wait till after the dinar.. Only time will tell at present we just wait for their reaction to all these proposals poppy3

[SWFloridaGuy] poppy3 Are you and BGG planning on doing any calls anytime soon? I think everyone would love to hear what you guys are thinking.

SWFloridaGuy we just talked on phone briefly and i think we will do a call soon perhaps thus evening i would like just a little more time to try and confirm as much material as possible. Like i said lots ,lots of rumors and articles coming out yesterday and today, he or i will let you know asap when the next call will be. Poppy3

Delete the zeros will reduce the money supply Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that "an integrated project to delete the zeros and all concerned in the government support him and there is no one against him, and who object to this project is skeptical of the ability of the central bank to implement it."

He added that "the Bank is ready to implement the decision without hesitation if the government decided that," he added, it will reduce the money supply large and troublesome. "

MAN THEY NEED TO DO THEIR JOB IN GOI AND SEE IF THE CBI CAN DO THEIRS ..    I ASSURE YOU DR SHABIBI CAN AND WILL AS SOON AS THEY GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER. POPPY3

if the reports today are correct and i am talking about the borders, erbil agreements signed and in maliki's hands and he does something he has said he would do several times before and didnt' and some how they have him in a corner where he does his job we could see rv before next WEEK.... Now that a lot of very shaky if's but shows POSSIBILITIES........ Could it be?? Poppy3

we are going to have a call tonight sometime after bgg gets his beauty sleep. You know he needs that as much as i DO.. That why he and i arn't cut out for television and have to do radio or phone..    poppy3

Guru BellaGrits:   CHINA CONTINUES IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT...HEARD SOME T'S HAD TO BE CROSSED AND A FEW DOTTED I'S...BUT WE'RE GOOD WITH THAT AS LONG AS THIS RV IS MOVING FORWARD.  THINGS ARE STILL ON THE MOVE AND NOTHING NEGATIVE TO REPORT...BANKS ARE ON THE "MOVE" TONIGHT YET AGAIN.

Guru Footforward:  There is going to be news coming out making Maliki look like the bad guy and I wanted to get a jump on it and get the truth out first. I do have some new info. I AM STILL EXPECTING THE RV TO SHOW AT ANY TIME NOW!! I am not expecting anything to be delayed any longer! I am expecting this any time and at a very good rate (well above $1!)

I don't really believe in the articles, I just don't think they tell the entire story. I don't believe this is about Iraq, I believe they have done what they had to do.  I believe this is an entire global situation.  Something has to give & something needs to change rather quickly.  The bad guys want this RV to go down at about a dollar.  I believe the rate will be well above a dollar.

Guru BGG:   Rates are not ”locked in” nor are they “high”…When Dr Shabibi gives the BIS the go signal it will happen very, very quick. No “locking in”, “spinning up”, wango dango – just BOOM.  IT’S IN.  The very highest possible rate would be around the KWD (3.50-4.00ish).  Period.  No more.

"Urgent … State law to disclose Najafi request to withdraw confidence from the Maliki"  I don’t think it is quite official just yet but it’s getting lots closer. My guess is Najafi has “encouraged” Talibani to officially send him the “go ahead” by sending Talibani the request. If he drags out much longer – Barzani can officially accept Talibani’s letter and Najafi is next in line – he can call for and officiate over it all at once. 

Rumor -  "Maliki is already gone.  He was exiled weeks ago and sent to London and Switzerland and they seized everything he had."  Boloney!! He’s right there in Iraq – still causing drama. He just declared “zero hour” to the military and his own picture has been posted at security check points – while that’s not good for him, he’s not in Switzerland!!  Rumor – "He will be reinstated but no one will ever know it because now he’s being nice, nice." Why on God’s green earth would they “re-instate” him??? Once he’s gone – he’s gone. Foolish talk.

Guru Bear5642:   Ok cany stay long was on a conf call just a minute and im excited.  i honestly feel we will see this RV this week and Iraq has well stated their intentions to revalue period.  Mark my words Iraq will exceed China in less than 2 years

=Microsoft has just launched in Iraq they have the largest oil reserves untouched largest Gold untouched largest copper untouched shall I go on not counting with the RV they will be richest nation on the planet and do it with all assets based currency.

Excited is an understatement "read my lips i know now beyond a shadow of a doubt we are in possession of a very profitable asset

Cannot say but you will not believe this my contact in iraq never told me he is personal friends with Maliki and asked why he didnt tell before all of this and his response "you never asked me".  Okay i have to go enjoyed being with everyone and lets see about that color

Guru Doc:   Well we waited all weekend to see how the Maliki drama played out.  It appears the whole Ebril holdup boiled down to a land dispute over boarders...Shammari is quoted as "...possession of the prime minister and a document signed by the President of Kurdistan region Masoud Barzani and President Jalal Talabani, determine the administrative borders of the region, noting that al-Maliki will carry out the demands of the Iraqi List, and that the next crisis will be among the Kurds and the Arabs of the difficulty of the implementation of Article (140)."...we contend we are very close to HCl implementation also.  The current holiday period is over in about 2 weeks which corresponds nicely with the UNSC meeting.  We could very well see chapter 7 and Ebril/HCl all done by mid-late June.  Right now only time will tell but this is very encouraging.  

There are lots of articles coming out calling for speeding up the delete the zeros project.  Also there is lots of talk from the CBI about a 1000 to 1 exchange rate.  We believe all this is lining up to the time line as we've stated for several months.  At 1000 to 1 it would make the math very simple for the citizens of Iraq.  It would most likely draw in even more larger bills which is a goal of Shabibi.  We believe most of this is in response to the short term weakening of the dinar but overall plays nicely into the stated RV value of $1.  We report, you decide

Guru BWM:    the cbi has not updated rates yet... so that would "seem" to be a good thing...with the lack of a cbi update yet that does lend a little more "situation" to the situation...[CBI usually updates] between 2 and 4 am central...which we are well past...it's not going to be .86 cents... they NEED more than that.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  statements from the CBI are saying the project needs to be implemented at an accelerated pace because of the rapidly declining economic situation, upcoming tariffs, goal of full accession to the WTO and upcoming chapter 7 release. This is why we've seen the sudden urgency for the politcal crisis to be resolved. The CBI and GOI must work in conjunction for the project to be successful and there are many different agencies intertwined and doing there part... it appears that now they may be finally getting ready to make there move. So... go RV!! 

Guru Phoenix3333:    Looks as if the Erbil Crisis is resolved! The apparent sticking point all the while appears to be the lack of defined boarders for the division of Kirkuk according to Article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution.  The reason Maliki had refused to implement the Erbil agreement was because of the lack of defined boarders for Kirkuk.  Now that Talibani and Barzini have signed off in agreement on the exact defined boarders the Erbil agreement can now be implemented.

It is now becoming evident exactly what has been going on behind the closed doors of the meetings.  Maliki refused to implement the agreement due to the lack of defined boarders for Kirkuk and because of Maliki's refusal to blindly sign the document they were going to try to remove him from office.  We now see that Maliki would only sign and implement the Erbil agreement with defined boarders on Kirkuk. So all this time it was not Maliki that was the hold up...but Barzini and Talibani. Now that the leaders have signed on the dotted line...Erbil can move forward. the HCL can be passed and Iraq can move forward.

Guru Jonnywg:   Nothing new so far except rumor is that more than 20 countries rv'd when we thought it was 11...Hope we get results soon and I will bring it back here.

PHONES ARE HOT TODAY SO WE WILL SEE...IF YOU READ THE NEWS COMING OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST. EUROPE, NORTH AMERICA...IT ALL IS CONDUESIVE TO THIS BEING THE RIGHT TIME FOR US...today we are expecting great things.

Guru Hammerman:  Maliki will be back in office and most folks will never know he was gone. This is what I was told you can believe or not.  On friday IMF world bank BIS agreed to let 13 countries break out of the basket and rv.  They will get better rate if they wait and RV with Iraq...I think they will wait to see if Iraq get on board...could be 8-10 days.  We can't rush this RV. It's not being done on our time...I think this is Shabibi's puppy and he gave the code book to the BIS and in that was the date and rate and we just haven't reached that date yet.

Guru Blaino:  Most of the bank tellers and lower level folks don't know anything. They don't want the workers to know about the dinar...If all the teller and other staff had dinar there would be no one to work the banks after the RV.  I think we are pretty darn close to this RV.

CBI: Currency in state of deconstruction; Requires acceleration of dropping zeros

All zero phase in the currency in the destruction of the economy

Date: May 29, 2012

Central Bank of Iraq said that every zero in the Iraqi currency is a stage in the destruction of the Iraqi economy, and that the removal of zeros from the currency and a national duty.

The deputy governor of the Bank, the appearance of Mohammed, in a press statement yesterday, said that the Iraqi currency re prestige to what it was before the Iran-Iraq war and a national duty, we have to be met through the implementation of the project to delete the zeros.

He stated that Iraq is trading locally four billion banknotes in different categories, regardless of value, offset 34 trillion dinars cash reserves, will double to about 90 trillion dinars in 2017, to increase the national product, and said: This requires us to accelerate the implementation of the project to delete the zeros, before of evil consequences.

He added that the cost of switching the currency is a quarter of its value the truth, they bear a strong cover of 63 billion dollars.

The new benefit of his call to form a committee and the legislation a special law on the consequences and requirements to change the currency, that the Committee shall be the competent authorities, Kdioan financial control, parliamentary committees, and the Federation of Accountants, as well as civil society organizations, and others, to decide the fate of the project.

http://bit.ly/KDx7BF

Delete the zeros from the country of Iraq will be transferred trillions to billions

29-05-2012

Central Bank of Iraq, Tuesday, that the deletion of zeros from the currency of the country will be transferred from the country of billions to trillions, while stressing that the project still needs the approval of Parliament and the Iraqi government.

The deputy governor of Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in an interview for “Alsumaria News”, “project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency will move Iraq from the country of trillions to the country of billions, so Iraq will move from number 10 to the 12 to 10 to the 9″ .

Saleh added that “the project is different from the issuance of a new currency which entail not only the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency, but delete the three places a calculation of the Republic of Iraq, which starts from the budget of the family and ending with the general budget of the State”, stressing that “the project infrastructure of incomplete Bosasha and concepts of the bank. “

Saleh pointed out that “the project is a logical scientific economic importance lies not only reduce the amount of currency, but also reduce the computational reproduction, which would reduce the operational risks because of the large numbers and the large number of errors resulting from it.”

He noted the benefit that “the project in spite of its importance, it needs to be approved by parliament and the government and the Central Bank of Iraq to its success through the formation of a joint committee and have the power to the resolution fixing the date and time of deletion of zeros,” noting that “everyone agrees to the deletion of zeros, but they are skeptics of time and the date of deletion in addition to the bank’s ability to this project. “

A member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Haitham Jubouri in May 15, 2012 to January of next year 2013 will see the deletion of three zeros and the replacement of the currency, as will next September 2012, the direct printing of new currency in different categories.

The central bank accused in the (12 September 2011), government bodies obstructing the monetary reform and vowed persecuting, blaming the authorities responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger.

The Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi independent bodies during a meeting with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, which was held, in (June 19, 2011), his willingness to create all supplies to replace the Iraqi currency. It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to be a security and political stability as well as economic stability.

http://www.sotaliraq.com/news.php

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum