Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!

Go down

Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!  Empty Don't delay sheepel, I'll keep scamming you as long as you give me cash!

Post by Oldtimer61 Wed May 24, 2017 3:27 pm

RV-2-Day  Hi Adam
I read your book and cash in guide and either missed or did not see the answer to this scenario for cashing in.   Would we be able to turn in our Dinar to a brokerage account who would hold the either the value of dinar currency (kind of like turning in a stock certificate) or they  hold the amount of the RV dollars ?

This is a possibility, but we won't know what terms or options we have until we 
see how stable the currency (and the entire region) is once the rate is changed.

We have several contingency plans and arrangements in the VIP section that will
allow us to take advantage of this kind of opportunity and also many others, but 
it all depends on many factors that will be revealed as the situation develops.

One thing you do NOT want to do is delay getting in my VIP group... I love doing 
these weekly chats and updates, but as of about 15 minutes ago my "public" time
became very limited, and after the RV is announced that time will be non-existent.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum