Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun May 21, 2017 6:16 pm

Guru OkieOilman:  STILL WORKING ON IP SITUATION--EXPECTING GOOD NEWS IN OVERNIGHT POSSIBLY--- NOTHING VERIFIED YET--WORKING ON INTEL--STOP WITH THE PM'S--IT INTERUPT'S ME

STOP THE MODERATOR DIALOGUE AND PM'S---NOW!!!!!

MANY RUMOR'S TODAY--SOME GOOD--SOME NOT SO GOOD--AM WORKING ON IT--DON'T HAVE TIME TO CHAT NOW.  GONE FOR NOW

THERE HAVE BEEN MANY ACCOMPOLISHMENTS TODAY--MEETING WEDNESDAY MAY BE CRUCIAL--AM TRYING TO FIND THAT OUT NOW--IF I HAVE ANY INTEL--I WILL BE BACK--TONIGHT SPENT 3 HOURS WITH GEEK'S TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY I WAS THE ONLY ONE SEEMINGLY NOT ABLE TO ACCESS THIS SITE

I received information of a possible RV of some currencies later this afternoon.  I am working on confirmations as we speak.  As it now stands, consider this as a rumor til proven to be factual.  We will advise you as the situation progresses.

Guru Bulldog75:  SAMBO HAS WORKED DILIGENTLY TO GET ME ON THE CHAT SITE. I CAN LOG ON BUT ALL I GET IS A WHITE SCREEN. SAMBO HAS ARRANGED for the administrator to fix the problem later today or tonite so I can log in and be with you all. Now, let me bring you up to date about some possibilities..

Okie received information of a possible "R V" of the some currencies later this afternoon. I am working on confirmations as we speak. As it now stands, consider this as a rumor til proven to be factual. " per okie. We will advise you as the situation progresses.

DO NOT, REPEAT DO NOT CALL THE BANKS!!!

Guru Delta:   If they no confidence Maliki then the replacement has to come from the National Coalition. This is the same group that Maliki controls. There is no one in that group that can replace him. If Maliki was such a bad guy the US would take him out. Maliki was put in there to hold the fort down until all was implemented and ready. Maliki is getting more popular with the people. He would win the next election. If Maliki was the problem, the PTB AKA the authors of the plan would take him out. Talibani is pushing hard to get the National Meeting and I doubt there will be a no confidence. 

Guru Duckyboy:   Another Monday with some gurus stating the RV may come within the next 24-48 hours (These are primarily the Global Settlement Gurus (jonny, okie, hammer, bulldog, cap1... you know the crowd).  You know my position in Global Settlements (BS).  There are a few that are watching for a seated government to be in place, be it with Maliki or without (I don't believe Maliki is going anywhere).  We have to watch for the seated government and Erbil.  I also believe that they are trying to get this done ASAP because of the tariffs starting.  Some of you believe that the tariffs have been pushed to July 1, but I have never read that anywhere.  I have read the July 1 date and few weeks ago, but there has been no mention of any delay, so I will stick with what the law stated when it first was put in the books, June 1.  I hated this roller coaster ride until I figured out that the ups and downs are coming out of the mouths of gurus. So, even though I don't believe a word they say, I do read it so that I can at least make comments to you.

Guru BWM:  I still maintain that Iraq has DONE all they need to do to RV...but the underlying complications still come from stability IMO...it's a situation that someone doesn't necessarily have the "power" to DO something...they have just enough SAY to keep things from going smooth.

the good news is that we still are hearing good news about this elusive event...positive movement on all fronts today.

Guru BGG:   So it appears Maliki was lying about sending the request to Parliament to “take-back” his request to have Al-Mutlag “sacked”. I guess the only “no confidence” votes he recognizes are the ones he initiates!! Surprise, surprise…once the politics are ironed out, we’ll be very close but for now, we’re a few days away.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  I don't think Maliki intends on going anywhere at all.  I also think he'll do everything in his power (other than conform to their demands) to get out of his current situation, which is threatening to bring an end to his political career. However, I believe his arrogance may have pushed this issue past the point of no return and the move to initiate his removal is already underway. Only time will tell, but one way or another this will come to an end.

Once the political crisis has been resolved, the conditions will be ripe for the CBI to proceed with their currency reform project.  First we must see Erbil power sharing and permanent ministers seated. The upcoming tariffs may explain the sudden urgency to resolve these issues. Iraq already has support from the IMF and World Bank for the advancement and modernization their economy but as both Shabibi and the SIGR report to Congress said, before they can stabalize domestic prices, prevent further dollarization, remove three zeros from the nominal value and maintain a stable, competitive, market-based system, they MUST EASE POLITICAL TENSIONS. This is the only way to ensure stability that will lead to the success of the project.

Guru Doc: We have waited to report to let the dust clear around the Maliki situation.  Basically we have the Fab 5 walking down the path of a vote of no confidence.  One report suggests they have 163 votes so we know it will be very close.   The process does involve a public interrogating phase which is about a week.  They have given the NA until next Saturday to come up with a replacement for Maliki.  This suggests the vote from  Parliament will be this coming Saturday.  Maliki knows he very well could be in trouble and is calling for special meetings with the other political blocs to resolve the issues.  From the majority of news releases we see this process going to conclusion unless Maliki makes huge concessions very rapidly. 

With the information we received over the weekend there is no more argument as to the RV rate or LOP.  First the SIGIR report clearly states "...the reform would have made the dinar's value slightly less than $1."  A member of Parliament was quoted a saying "...when replacing paper reviews the category of 1000 dinars to one of category 1 dinar, which means that the money supply would remain the same with a different class."  A report by the Center For Middle Eastern Studies clearly states "...zeros will be cut off Iraqi dinar and the currency denominated in January 2013."  The report further states "...requires a whole year and the old currency will be fully withdrawn from Iraqi market in first half of 2014." 

Guru Randy Koonce:   Let me answer the biggest question i am getting "Is Maliki out?" NO he is not out...and, NO it has not RV'd and it is in the system just waiting to become live...give me a break! Breathe it is very close.

Follow what the leaders are saying not what the opinions are that they report. Just like you should follow what Shabibi says rather than an opinion piece. I've had 500 emails saying Maliki is out. If Maliki is out, THAT'S GOING TO BE MAJOR NEWS. So, you won't have to ask about that. The no confidence vote will be in the public eye. Do I think they will have it, no. Do I think they are using it, yes. It is the proverbial gun to the head.  ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

If they go ahead with a no-confidence they will call an emergency meeting and submit the paperwork.  After 3 days transpire they would take a vote and at that point he's either gone or stays. No question about it and I doubt they will go to that unless they are certain they have the votes.  I think they have Maliki's toes pinned to the ground to get this done. We're looking for an announcement from Maliki by Wednesday at the latest. 

Guru Footforward:   maliki is not the problem! He is not going anywhere until after the rv. Period. Ignor everything out of iraq!!  im looking hour to hour.

Guru Poppy3:   i have now read this in three places that they have this 7 day waiting period before the actual removal. I have noticed in the last 3 days maliki has been silenced and they quit paying any attention to anything he has said over a week AGO...He seems to have realized he is cooked.  I...think they are having all these progressive meeting's daily as preparation for post maliki. The rv appears to be a very front and center subject.  Dr shabibi has been in meetings at least 12 of the last 14 days addressing all phases of financial subjects and the effect changes will have for Iraq and the global economies. Best timing guess at this point in time is rv will take us into the first week or two of june at best. I still believe they can rv from this moment on but if the Dr. Has waited for a seated GOI and Erbil this long why would he change his mind now??? I don't think so.

I TOLD EVERYONE THAT THE TARRIFF LAW HAD NOT BEEN MOVED TO JULY.  This tariff law is a huge influence on their actions when it comes to their finances. This is definitely one of the crisis they are facing and that they often refer to. It will cost them billions in just a short time if not implimented and also it is a requirement for full membership to the WTO.  They can't join the WTO without a tradeable currency and all this is tied together. Tariff, WTO, chapter7, RV, ministers, HCL ammendment, article 140, all can and will happen very fast and will happen within a few hours or just a day or so at the most.

man i told ya'll not to get caught up in all the misdirection rhetoric being published and we did a call this evening to help you prevent that and i come back from a huge victory and here all of you are right in the middle of trying to justify a bunch of malarkey.

Just like the first post above sdar wouldn't even let maliki's crew in the door to discuss anything. I told ya'll he and the fab five haven't and won't listen to him any more he blew his chances on the 13th of this month when he didn't implement one of the nine. Case over . Stop confusing all the issues?? Poppy3

Guru Jonnywg: 
 well we all waited in anticipation yesterday...and unfortunately nothing transpired...all is still in place for it to go through...we wait for the results of the G8...we feel the G8 may be talking about this and the impact, negative or positive it has to be released...we are in the 34th hour of the 36th hour time slot...and the G8 MEETINGS ARE STILL ON so we may have to wait.   I feel that it is a matter of time. 

Guru ArizonaHeat: my sources are much different than anyone elses, they say a ways off, but this year...but thats just my guys, no one else...or intel provider...talks to them, they could be totaly wrong.

Guru Angelquest
:   other than the deadline already noted I can say no more...we have said it is here and fact is it is when THEY release it that is all.

OOM Moderator Special Agent Gibbs:  To those that insisted on calling the banks even though told NOT TO, a hundred times....

It truly amazes me how some people just refuse to listen. Why do they think they are above all?

EVEN if you do not believe that your actions can cause harm, WHY EVEN TAKE THE CHANCE???

Do you REALLY want to risk YOUR own investment or cause ANY delay in this? REALLY???

For your OWN sake, for the sake of YOUR family, PLEASE JUST LISTEN AND ABIDE by what is being asked of you! STOP  flirting with disaster! Were YOU the child that just HAD to touch the hot stove??? Are YOU the one that simply HAS to touch the wet paint???

I don't care if YOU believe it or not, STOP taking the risk and tempting fate!!!

JMHO, if this is how you choose to conduct yourself NOW, forget about the dinar as your new found wealth is ALREADY gone before you ever get a chance to enjoy it.

If you can't follow a few simple pieces of advice and instruction now, you will NEVER be able to follow the proper guidelines to protect it and prosper from it.

DO NOT CALL THE BANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by aksafeone Sun May 21, 2017 11:14 pm

Wow, a walk down memory lane!  Sure can not find many of those old roos anymore.  Gee, and the balderdash they spewed, my word, unfortunately we are seeing much of the same now.  This latest bunch of bs about a RV with Trump over in the sandbox etc.  Ha, dream on, dream on teenage queen!
Roos lied before and appear to be lying now.  DO NOT get excited - it will pass as it has how many times in the last 7 years?????? 
Kick back, grab a bowl of popcorn, and relax - it's time for the circus --  will the clowns report to the center ring?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum