Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?

+5
papajack
starship1
Reev
kevinweise
Sherrykay
9 posters

Go down

Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  Empty Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?

Post by Sherrykay Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Does anyone have any idea where to find such an office to cash in at? What are these type of offices called? Thanks
Sherrykay
Sherrykay

Back to top Go down

Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  Empty Re: Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?

Post by kevinweise Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:03 pm

http://www.irs.gov/localcontacts/article/0,,id=220631,00.html

kevinweise

Back to top Go down

Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  Empty Re: Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?

Post by Reev Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:14 pm

I called the IRS on Bannester Road, KC MO and the Federal Reserve Bank in kansas City. Neither cashin foreign currencies. Where exactly would we cash-in to the Treasury Department????? This will be my first choice to accomplish my cashin transaction..

Reev

Back to top Go down

Post by starship1 Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:13 am

Reev wrote:I called the IRS on Bannester Road, KC MO and the Federal Reserve Bank in kansas City. Neither cashin foreign currencies. Where exactly would we cash-in to the Treasury Department????? This will be my first choice to accomplish my cashin transaction..

Those that are saying the IRS Offices are opening up on Saturday July 16th for Rv cash-in are mistaken. These offices being open have nothing to do with the Rv. There are not going to be any UST offices either for cashing in. Where that info came from is questionable. There is no written evidence to support this claim. Look for a bank or a dealer to exchange your currency - as IRS offices do not perform that service and UST offices don't either.

starship1

Back to top Go down

Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  Empty Go Slow

Post by papajack Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Anybody that pays any tax without going through your accountant and tax attorney is crazy.

papajack

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:25 pm

CULTLEADER2 wrote:
starship1 wrote:
Reev wrote:I called the IRS on Bannester Road, KC MO and the Federal Reserve Bank in kansas City. Neither cashin foreign currencies. Where exactly would we cash-in to the Treasury Department????? This will be my first choice to accomplish my cashin transaction..

Those that are saying the IRS Offices are opening up on Saturday July 16th for Rv cash-in are mistaken. These offices being open have nothing to do with the Rv. There are not going to be any UST offices either for cashing in. Where that info came from is questionable. There is no written evidence to support this claim. Look for a bank or a dealer to exchange your currency - as IRS offices do not perform that service and UST offices don't either.

You are correct..... just more "guru" fluff.

You know, cultleader, I have really never read anything by you that wasn't neg...or agree with another neg poster. Why don't you go and get proof that these offices are not open for a cashin.....Before you do any work on this, please note that NO UST office is going to tell you that you can cash your IQD in at one of their offices.
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Cashing in at US Treasury or Irs offices?  Empty RV and Taxes

Post by papajack Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:41 pm

There is no reason for anyone to get in a tizzy about taxes at this point in time. None of us know the rules of engagement yet. We elected a new congress with the hope that they would stop the stupidity in Washington. This battle for America is much more serious than many are ready to face.

We only have one major issue when the RV does happen and that is to insure that Obama does not get the credit for the impact it will have on the economy. We all know he will claim that he did it. America cannot afford 4 more years of this administration and survive.

When this happens don't be suckered in by promises of no audit lists and other BS. Hire the best accountants and tax attorney's you can buy and go from there. This is a once in a lifetime global reset and it is no surprise these parasites want to take as much of it from you as they can.

Keep in mind there are enough of us, and we will have the funds for a class action lawsuit if this tax stuff get too far out of hand.

papajack

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:32 pm

we've just got to keep paying close attention... http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/38394
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by starship1 Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:50 am

Today I not only called the IRS but I called the main US Treasury office, as well. I ask if the IRS offices that were going to be open on Saturday, July 16th were set up to exchange foreign currency. NO! was the answer - they do not function in that capacity and I was advised to got to a bank or an American Express Office.

When I talked to a representative at the UST I inquired as to the locations of all the offices they were opening this week. I was informed that there were no UST offices opening this week or next week and they inquired as to where I had gotten the info. I just told them I read it on an Iraqi Dinar website and I wanted to know why they were opening these offices and if these offices were going to be functioning as a foreign currency exchange and cash-in centers. I was told I was mis-informed - that the UST does not handle those types of transactions and was told that if I needed to exchange foreign currency I should contact my bank to see if they had a foreign curency dept.

I am not being negative, as a Mod on this sight seems to think when one does some fact checking about claims being made. I checked the IRS website before calling and the only reference made to the IRS Offices being open on Sat., July 16th is being billed as "an open house" event which the IRS does 2 to 3 times annually for those that can't visit on a weekday. Their description not mine. There has been no hiring of 16,000 agents either and that was another wild claim made. I just "fact-check" some of these claims made about the IRS and the UST because they are just so strange in nature I can't believe them on face value.

Validation of this info is there for anyone to get - all they have to do is pick up the phone and call these offices. The Dinar is no secret and if these offices were setting up for cash-in, they have to tell people that. So, this rebuttal that always comes up "Well do you think they are going to announce they are setting up because of the Rv?" Well, if that is what they are setting up for they better inform the peeps. That bank in Hawaii (Pacific Rim Bank) had no problem publishing their cash-in procedures. So, if these IRS/UST phantom offices are opening (NOT) then they better tell people why they are opening, as with their reputation for not being "warm and fuzzy" I can't see a lot of people flocking to their doorstep to spend a Saturday with the IRS.

starship1

Back to top Go down

Post by golfanytime Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:20 am

In response to the person posting about calling the UST or IRS ABOUT CASHING Iraqi Dinar in. Do you think for one minute that they will tell you prior to an actual RV? There was nothing proved with that so called work other than proving why the people who tell the bank stories not wanting to give locations because everyone will call those banks. Wait until it RV'S to try and debunk something that cant be proven or dis-proven until it actually RV'S. BE patient and maybe we will be suprised shortly. Best wishes

golfanytime

Back to top Go down

Post by starship1 Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:33 pm

golfanytime wrote:In response to the person posting about calling the UST or IRS ABOUT CASHING Iraqi Dinar in. Do you think for one minute that they will tell you prior to an actual RV? There was nothing proved with that so called work other than proving why the people who tell the bank stories not wanting to give locations because everyone will call those banks. Wait until it RV'S to try and debunk something that cant be proven or dis-proven until it actually RV'S. BE patient and maybe we will be suprised shortly. Best wishes

Yeah, you are right, blah, blah, blah, - I give up. You appear to be grasping at straws and believing anything. It is your right to believe that 16K IRS employees were just added to the Gov't payroll in the past two weeks, it is your right to believe that IRS offices are having extended hours on Sat 7/16/11 for purposes of Rv cash-in and tax paying - it is your right to believe that the UST are suddenly opening 100s of new offices by end of this week to facilitate cash-in, etc., etc. etc. Have at it, Baby Cakes - post the info on Sat 7/16 where you cashed in at your local IRS ofc. The "dinar' investment opportunity is not a secret - the Gov't does not give a rat's patudie what we do with regards to purchasing dinar. If they were trying to keep it a secret they would shut down every dinar dealer around - so - as I said, think what you want - go for it! Don't preach to me about having patience. I am fortunate, I invested what I could afford and my lifestyle will go on quite comfortably whether or not the Rv happens. I'm just sick of the blatant mis-information being put out without a modicom of evidence to support it. But, as I said, it is your right to pin your hopes on whatever info you personally deem credible. So, let me reiterate - Go for it! Just be sure and get back to us on Saturday evening about your successful visit to the IRS ofc or better yet one of those new UST offices opening up.

starship1

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:27 pm

I am not a negative person and I am excited about the RV and have been in this for a long time. With all the RESEARCH I have done on the question of the UST and the IRS having 30 to 200 office FOR the dinar exchange this Saturday I will say it absolutely will not happen. You can go to the IRS and UST sites and read all the proof you need. The IRS and the UST are NOT banks and do not handle currency as a bank. Just use some common sense even if they opened 200 or 500 office for 5 hours on Saturday the 16th it would not put a dent in the dinarians. There are a couple million of us.Think about it how many people do you think the UST and then the IRS could actually process per hour with say 5 processors per office. Do you realize how long it would actually take them to completely process one person with your millions of dinar to check you currency, set you up, set your account, add up your taxes, wire your money to where ever you want it wired, verify that you recieved it and put you on a no audit list if anyone can believe that. Just use your head. I know I would have questions, there would articles to sign, guys your talking about your millions of dollars, your not just going to run threw there like you bought a loaf of bread. Now think of it on the IRS side. The only reason they would do this is to get taxes up front from as many diarians as possible. Opening on a Saturday with 30 to 200 office would be like a grain of sand on the beach. They could not process a fraction of us and that is not there intension, they what all of us to pay our taxes fast. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE not to mention there are no tax laws in the house or congress which must be passed before goiing to the pres to sign. I wish this was true but it is not. I still think we are right there and hopefully the RV will happen this week but this runaway IRS story will not happen, It would not acomplish what the IRS whats. It would take 20 office in every state a week or two to process a good portion of us. Just look at say for instance Dinar Banker, He will be set up office in 16 or (forget the number) but a lot of major airports for several months to cash in "his customer" and who ever else wants to use him but he is setting up a massive operation for exchange. And we think the IRS is going to get anything done in a half a day. You have to remember they would only do this for them, for them not us and openening these office would not do the job. They have been opening these saturday office like this to help people since 2010 this is nothing new at all they have done it 3 or 4 time this year. Just go to IRS and see it with your own eyes. Folks we are almost there but don't go cazy over this one. God Bless

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum