Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/19/17

Go down

"Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 Empty "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/19/17

Post by Ssmith Fri May 19, 2017 9:31 am

Question: Goody / The Gathering / Gold Foil Zim / Arrests

=======================================
Post/Question: (1)

"Question for One Who Knows" by (Anonymous) - 5.18.17

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 8:45 PM EDT on May 18, 2017

Hi Richard,

I love what you are doing on DC. IMO it is absolutely outstanding! REAL service to others!! Just great!! Usually I bookmark all of your articles and read them a few more times later on. Fantastic job!!! Thanks very much! Usually I am 100% on the same wavelength with you. Take Cobra's case for example. I stopped following Cobra in 2013. I felt in my heart that there was something wrong with his/her info. Before that I read all of his/her reports diligently and even donated a grand when he/she asked for that. Although I am not a rich person. Now I am trying to follow my heart as a major adviser. And my heart is right when I read yours and Yosef's stuff. I wanted to ask you about Corey Goody. For some reason I believe him and I don't believe Bill Ryan. Besides, Corey's info quite in accord with yours and Zorra's about Hollow/Honeycomb Earth.

Could you check with your sources if he is a person of integrity or a fake one?

Thanks very much for all what you do and thanks to Patrick for his dedication in maintaining this great site!!

Answer:

I "get" that Corey Goody is ABSOLUTELY on our Good Guy Team. Anyone who is trying to say otherwise has a Cabal agenda.

Thanks for the complements and the question!

Post/Question: (2)

"Question for One Who Knows"

Entry Submitted by BB at 8:18 PM EDT on May 18, 2017

Richard, I have looked everywhere to find information on The Gathering. I can't find anything. Could you tell me what it is and how it works. Thanks so much for your great information. I will miss it sooooo much when the RV goes.

God Bless, BB

Answer:

I don't think you will find much about it anywhere. However, I wrote about it and Zorra talked about it in one of his talks. We will all be removed from the Planet so that "She" can expand about 1/3. They do not want any of us to get hurt during that time so we are taken to a safe location during the Tera-Reforming. Here is a link to my description and Zorra's talk about it. By the way it also has the free download links to my Book and audio book as well.

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/02/zorra-2-4-17-re-play-links-free-book.html

Post/Question: (3)

"Gold Foiled ZIM Notes"

Entry Submitted by Matt1075 at 7:27 PM EDT on May 18, 2017

--- Hi DC family. I would like to make you all aware of something. I see in a post today where someone asked OWK about Zim notes that had been foiled in gold. OWK said sure, bring em in. When I first started buying Zim notes last April 2016, I bought a few of these gold foiled notes myself. When I received and examined them, I saw they did not have serial numbers. I quickly realized they were not real currency that had been foiled, they were currency REPLICAS. It said as much in the small print in the Ebay listing. IMO, I really doubt these will be accepted for exchange since they were never actual currency. These notes are easy to find still on Ebay. If you have some, examine the serial number on the front lower right corner. If it says something like "GOLD 9999999", these are REPLICAS. I have not seen any real currency that has been gold foiled for sale. If that is all you have, I suggest you promptly acquire some real currency.

Sorry for the bad news.

Best wishes, Matt1075

Answer:

THANK YOU Matt1075 for that clarification.

I have looked up some more information on this and have these two pictures. The question I got was that someone put Gold foil on the ZIM currency. Of course there is gold foil on it as a security device. But, I can see how this could be confusing.

Here is what seems to be Gold Foil Notes but notice that they all have the same serial number. This is NOT currency. It is a art piece. It was copied from a real note and then duplicated in gold color for some reason. NO GOOD!!!!

If you have one of these, please get the real thing instead. However, that being said, if you were sold this as if it were the real thing, bring it to the exchange and tell the Bankers what happened and they will follow up on that for you.

"Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 Full-Set-Of-Zimbabwe-Currency-10-20-font-b-50-b-font-100-font-b-Trillion

However, notice that the regular ZIM currency does have a small gold foil stamp on it that is a security mark. Plus it has a gold foil stripe with some lettering on it as well. By the way, if you look at it from different angles it changes color. That means it is real.

"Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 Zimbabwe_%2524100_trillion_2009_Obverse%2B%25282%2529

Post/Question: (4)

"Elders, OWK, NPTB: Please Don't Let this be Swept Under the Rug" by BB136 - 5.18.17

Entry Submitted by BB136 at 10:17 PM EDT on May 18, 2017

Folks:

If you can, please take the time to read this article posted on operation disclosure.

http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2017/05/gowdy-hints-about-clinton-its-worse.html

Again, I may have read this fast and misinterpreted it, but it seems to have information that blows the cover off of our United States Corp government. It states a lame excuse for Comey to not have prosecuted Clinton.

"Comey didn't prosecute Clinton over Emailgate because it would pit the FBI against the 'rest of Washington D.C.' due to so many high-level politicians implicated by Clinton's crimes."

and

"The FBI source said Clinton [w]as simply a piece in this 'massive sh*tstorm' that would have pitted the FBI against the entire globalist power structure had Comey decided to prosecute Clinton."

and

"…This case would explode into a million other cases if fully brought to light, and then we would be one agency competing against the entire government and a hoard of other interests," he continued. "It is a very tense and uncomfortable position."

And Trey Gowdy has the goods. Remember, his two independent investigators were found tortured and dead, on a mission to serve a search warrant on the Clinton Foundation.

This investigation would be the penultimate "Draining the Swamp", the flashbang to allow the Republic to take control and the implementation of major parts of NESARA .

This investigation leading to major and many prosecutions must move forward. Unfortunately this is another of the puzzle pieces in our Completed Puzzle, which may mean no exchanges started for us until this "massive sh*tstorm" hits the proverbial fan.

This must not just get swept under the rug.

Blessings

BB136

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/gowdys-missing-investigators-found/

Answer:

BB136, don't worry my friend, all is well. Those are but dominos that are in place already, and they are all set to fall at a certain time. NOT before, too soon, and not after, too late, BUT at just the right time for the best and most spectacular results.

"Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 Dominoes_falling_animated_gif
 "Question: Goody/The Gathering/Gold Foil Zim/Arrests" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/19/17 Dominoes-falling-animated-gif
You are just looking at those dominos and wondering why don't they just take them out now? And while that would be fun, it is important for them to go down in a certain order, at a certain time.

Something you may not have considered, is that it is the Republic that needs to bring charges against these people, and the Republic is not introduced yet. Everything it its perfect time.

If you take some of them out now, when they start falling they will not trigger the right results, since they were taken out prematurely. Not to worry, EVERY SINGLE DOMINO IS IN PERFECT POSITION FOR THE FINAL SHOW, OR SHOULD I SAY, THE FINAL FALLING.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum