Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Intel from Anonymous Key Person 5/15/17

+2
7star
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 Empty Intel from Anonymous Key Person 5/15/17

Post by Ssmith Mon May 15, 2017 12:49 pm

The following information was just received from the key person behind the exchange

This afternoon the US comptroller signed off on the Currency reset

At 11:30 EST tonight the bankers have been called into the exchange centers

At 12:01 AM EST the exchange centers are scheduled to go oh Red-Hot alert

The Paymasters should have liquid funds tomorrow

Tier 3 processing should start tomorrow (Monday)

As of now I am told all the paperwork is complete and the resources to make it happen are in place - there are no known holdups.

Let’s hope this information is accurate.

No, we do not know when Tier 4 (us) will be called in but it should be soon if the above information is accurate.

H_____

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 Empty Re: Intel from Anonymous Key Person 5/15/17

Post by 7star Mon May 15, 2017 1:05 pm

Yeah lmao

7star

Back to top Go down

Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 Empty Re: Intel from Anonymous Key Person 5/15/17

Post by Allenj Mon May 15, 2017 2:37 pm

tony Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 2322496710 ya right need to stop listen to the GURU'S

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Intel from Anonymous Key Person   5/15/17 Empty Exchanges

Post by Scotchie Mon May 15, 2017 2:47 pm

There is no such thing as an "exchange center"

There are no tiers, except on a wedding cake

There are no Paymasters

There is nothing accurate stated in this Anonymous Key post

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon May 15, 2017 8:12 pm

and Monday is over, so his intel was horse pucky...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold4187 Mon May 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Wow after 14 years i never heard this before. Drink more BEER

Harold4187

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue May 16, 2017 3:57 pm

Friction and Fighting seem to follow Richard McKim, Jr./One Who Knows.  

"By their fruits you shall know them."

"Forgive me if I have Heard it All Before" by Informed Human

I am to assume you have good intentions as did all who came before you, but I have to admit I have heard the things you put forth since 2003 and I have grown accustomed to the constant let down from so called intel. Allow me to comment on the recent post from anonymous.

The following information was just received from the key person behind the exchange

This afternoon the US comptroller signed off on the Currency reset

This has been said at least 4 times over the last 6 years that I know of and still no proof.

At 11:30 EST tonight the bankers have been called into the exchange centers

The bankers have been called more times than I can count.

At 12:01 AM EST the exchange centers are scheduled to go oh Red-Hot alert

Exchange centers have been put on red alert going on 4 years or more.

The Paymasters should have liquid funds tomorrow

Paymasters supposedly were funded and ready back in 2010 but something always stopped the process.

Tier 3 processing should start tomorrow (Monday)

This one has been told on just about every other call starting years ago.

As of now I am told all the paperwork is complete and the resources to make it happen are in place - there are no known holdups.

This one is told on just about every weekly call, but something always happens over the week-end to stop the process.

Let’s hope this information is accurate.

Yes, lets hope it is this time.

No, we do not know when Tier 4 (us) will be called in but it should be soon if the above information is accurate.

And no one will until announcements are made. You have to agree with me on the disinfo we have been fed over the years. I am not sure how long you have been involved , but I have been around since 2003, listening to the so called gurus spout bad info. The first 4 years or so you stay hyped up, then the next several years your like...yea what ever!

H_____

Submitted Anonymously

Although I do hope you are right, what makes your intel any better than the ones who preceded you?

BTW, I could be wrong, but the intel I am hearing says there are not any paymasters buying Zim. If 30,000 people or so cashed in zim, the world's economies would crash. It's just common sense folks.

Who has the gazillions of dollars to fund these zim people? Again, not being negative just using my common sense approach to this. Someone has to fund these zim holders and not one single paymaster has said that they would buy zim. If you find one, please lets us know.

Maybe you know something I don't, about how if everyone becomes a millionaire, who will work and produce consumer goods? I haven't figured that one out myself.

Thanks One Who Knows. I know your heart is in the right place and you can answer these hard questions. I look forward to your response.

I hope like hell that this all comes to fruition soon and the games and disinfo stop! We have been led astray for years and years with false promises.

I send love and light to all!!

Signed,
Informed Human

"Re:  Forgive me if I have Heard it All Before"  by Victor

No....... you haven't heard it ALL before or you would be in the vibration of making this happen for You. How many times has the Law of Attraction Principles been explained to you?......and all the other refusers of the Light, refusers of knowledge?

Many times here and an infinite number of times in your life but you choose to ......"NOT CHANGE".......so with that no change energy, you look out and see exactly what you want. No change again. All your questions have been answered and all your sneaky play of words is very sophomoric, asking for answers to "hard questions"........really? ......

Please give us all a break. Do you really think you have an audience of more than one here with what you are selling? You are selling the same old story......"LACK"......... and then you try to go on to prove how what you are seeing in your world applies to ALL. When It does NOT!.

There are many here who do not see what you see and know that we are done. Of course we can not prove it to you and YOU will never get the "Proof " you want because you don't let the answers in. You don't listen and you argue and you got exactly what you want........nothing. How do you like it?

Can I tell you last night ...." I Had a Dream"......I even have a date for the RV. Now is it going to happen on that date from the dream? The dream said May 23.......Yet in dream time? I was to be the next day for me. How do I make sense of that? I don't have too. I just observe and enjoy my creation. I think I even talked to someone that might even have been ...."Grandfather".....haa........haaa........Who knows? It was shure fun and intersting. All of it felt just as real and just as valid and in fact more valid than my waking life. I love my dream time and my life in it. Do you love your life?

Now you got to ask yourself one thing bunkie. "Do YOU feel Lucky?"......."Well punk Do you?"........

I know I do. I am dreaming and imagining my future and creating my new reality every day and every night. What are you manifesting? Don't answer. I can see it in your post. ......ugggh!.......looks like a failed attempt .....IMO.You are still in the first grade unable to graduate beyond what you get/SEE.... as old reflected data from you own Lack beliefs.

You are not going to get "Lucky" until you make your own luck or your own world. You go tto manifest somethign good, not just crap all the time. How many times does that have to be said? There are Infinite time lines where you can have it ALL, but you keep choosing the old stale line of logic, cause and effect and it is not here. So you will get exactly that. NOTHING.........I personally don't want any of that BS that you still got.........why would I?

I am just giving you one more rope of hope so you can crawl out of the deep hole you made. But as time passes you will not longer be in my reality. You are too coarse and vibrate too low........So....... "Hasta La Vista......Baby".....Bye ....Bye. Your back on ignore.

You can come along to the RV if you want, but now you will have to run to catch up and give up your old.......old.....outdated thinking fast, man!.......Can I call you man?...Who knows you might be a cloaking Lizzy?..........IMO .........I don't know and I don't care really. You are so boring and outdated. You certainly think like one and act like one......though. Dropping tails all over the place.

Muc Love Victor

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum