Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety 5/11/17

4 posters

Go down

"Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 Empty "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety 5/11/17

Post by Ssmith Thu May 11, 2017 8:21 pm

Note: A reminder to all readers -- any post may be voted on to be removed or not. All you need to do is give me an email. If I receive a sufficient amount of requests to take down a post, then the post will be taken down and vice versa. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Entry Submitted by ubiety at 6:11 PM EDT on May 11, 2017

"Yosef",

This is a response and request to "Yeshua - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Thursday - May 11, 2017"

https://www.dinardaily.net/t63307-yeshua-gcr-rv-intel-sitrep-5-11-17

In this "sitrep", you stated a great many things as now existing or occurring in the world. Based on a growing number of posts (and prior posts from this author, presumably "yosef") it is unclear if these grammatically unambiguous "statements of fact" are actually statements of hope and desire offered as affirmative thinking postulates.

Therefore, since the vast majority of IDC readers are not clairvoyant, a clarification is important. When you write:

1. "...Trump and Netanyahu both are now on board with their resignations and final exit strategies from the public stage..." - Do you mean that you are personally aware that these two men have verbally or in writing agreed to resign their respective elective offices? If not, what did you mean to communicate?
  2. "Trump wanted to stick it to all his many detractors in Washington one final time." - Do you mean to imply you have become directly aware of Trump's intentions behind taking pictures with a foreign diplomat? If not, what did you mean to communicate?
  3. "Good riddance demons. Burn. Burn. Burn." - Did you mean that you genuinely believe they are spiritually demonic characters and should be condemned to eternity in separation from God? If not, what did you mean to communicate?
  4. "Turns out, we've all been waiting on global peace before global prosperity was allowed to commence." From whom and under what circumstances was this information communicated to you?
  5. "Redemption center staff is on site and at a high alert status..." Do you mean that bank employees are continuously at redemption center locations? Have you personally been inside a redemption center and talked to those employees?
  6. These are lofty projections and statements. Will you speak openly about any error as to the things you state as present facts if they do not later show to be accurate?

"yosef", of the many who read your articles, I am one who tries hard to believe what is said and offered. I except from that, statements which have proved to be false or non-existent. Nearly everything stated in the referenced "sitrep" closely mirrors the deepest desire of the vast majority of IDC readers. It is, therefore, extremely important to us whether or not these things you have said are your desires stated in an effort to "manifest" them, or if you are, in fact, "reporting" them (thus, situation report) as having already occurred in this physical reality.

Either affirmatively stated as intending to "manifest" that which you said, or to literally "report" - it does not matter, so long as we know which you have conveyed. My questions above are for that specific and limited purpose. It is my sincere hope that you will pause for a moment and address these questions individually and specifically to allow those who read your posts to best understand them, and you.

In an attempt to remain grounded,

I am,

ubiety

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 Empty Re: "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety 5/11/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu May 11, 2017 8:54 pm

LOL.  Yosef/Richard Lee McKim are both cabal agents, and speak as if they have inside info on all these events.  They both speak as if they have already transpired, they are never framed as hypotheticals or desires.  Their semantical discourse is not by accident - they choose their words carefully, because their words are chosen for them by their handlers.  When they say stuff like they did in the SHitRep, they speak as if their info is past-tense.  Of course, they are lies or fantasies. 

Trump will be in office for a minimum of 4 years, potentially 8.  Yosef/McKim both made statements of FACT that Trump would never get elected, and (once he was elected), he'd be impeached in Jan, Feb, March, April and May.  They are liars and scammers, and agents of the cabal.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 Empty Re: "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety 5/11/17

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 15, 2017 12:14 am

No they are not cabal agents, they are just out and out scammers and liars.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 2805820865   "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 2805820865   "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 2805820865   "Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

"Yosef, SITREP Labeled Yeshua?" by ubiety    5/11/17 Empty Resignations

Post by Scotchie Mon May 15, 2017 8:40 am

"""""Trump and Netanyahu"""""" are going to resign?

This is more outrageous than the zim being exchangeable.

Both are impossibilities

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum