Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion

Go down

Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion Empty Trump was able to fire Comey once former intelligence head Clapper admitted under oath there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion

Post by DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE Thu May 11, 2017 4:04 am

May 11, 2017
|
JOEL B. POLLAK Breitbart

The case for firing former FBI Director James Comey has been made at length by both Democrats and Republicans.

Last July, Republicans were angry that he failed to indict Hillary Clinton, and Democrats were angry that he made a case for doing so. In October, Democrats were furious that Comey revealed that he had re-opened the investigation into Clinton, and in March, Republicans were angry that he disputed President Donald Trump's wiretapping claims.

Comey was, arguably, dealt an impossible hand by the Obama administration. Regardless, within the Department of Justice and beyond, Comey had — perhaps with good intentions — undermined his credibility, and that of the FBI.

But why fire Comey now? The answer is simple. The day before, President Barack Obama's former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper repeated, under oath, what he told NBC News' Chuck Todd on Meet the Press on March 5 — that he had seen no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. That gave the Trump administration the breathing room to dismiss Comey — which it simply did not have before.

It is true that Trump did not have an attorney general and assistant attorney general in place until relatively late, but he could have acted before then — though having their recommendation certainly adds weight to his decision.

Put simply, if Trump had fired Comey while there were still serious questions about Russia, then it would have been more plausible to accuse him of trying to interfere in the investigation or cover up whatever happened. It is now clear that nothing, in fact, happened. Monday's hearing with Clapper and former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates was meant to reveal a "smoking gun," and produced nothing but viral videos of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX).

The more Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and his media allies try to hype the Comey firing as the new Watergate, and revive the Russia conspiracy theory, the more they help Trump by making fools of themselves.

Come By and Visit
https://www.rabbitholealt.com/
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

https://www.rabbitholealt.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum